tuscl

Hints for dancers

I can't speak for all customers or clubs, but in my experience, the girls that do the best, seem to understand that I guy may not want a dance right away when the arrive. For me, I like to relax for a little bit and check out the talent. I am always polite to the girls, some are very polite and in return I will either ask them to sit for a few minutes and give them a modest tip, $5 to $10 just for not snapping at me, if I like her, then I get a dance or 2 or 3 or...But incredibly, there are some girls that bite your head off if you don't take a dance. I have my favorites and if I'm there to see a particular girl, some of the others get pissed off, the ones that are polite have learned that I will usually ask them to sit for a song or 2 while I'm waiting and will tip them accordingly. Courtesy works both ways. Its not hard to see why some girls are always in demand and some are usually sitting in the corner eating nachos.

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I did some dances with a dancer. Then came in the next day to see her again. She said "did you want to meet some of the other dancers"? I told her "no I was there to see her"...we had an even better time the second time together.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    love the dancers and here's a hint grind hard, long and often. make em nut you will get paid for it.
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    <p>Here's another hint for dancers as well as patrons: Each dance is like an audition for the next. I can't tell you how many times I've had a lousy lap dance and then when it's over the dancer whispers, "The next one will be even better." Yeah, it took me a couple times before I learned that the next one is never any better, and often it's even worse than the first. I guess that's their little inside joke for suckers.</p>

<p>So for many years my policy has been this: Question, "How many would you like?" Answer, "Let's just start with one and see how it goes." I don't care if dances are $25 each/$50 for three, I always start with one, and as often as not the first is also the last. The same goes for upgrades to VIP room. Don't give me some lame dance and then tell me how I should take you to the VIP, give me a dance that makes me want to grab you my the arm and drag you to the VIP.</p>

<p>Dancers either give good dances or they don't. A smart patron never gives in to the conquest of hope over experience. Even if they promise.</p>

<p>Dancers would make so much more $$$ by working smarter, not harder.</p>
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Here's a hint for dancers. Remember that if you suck at your job, you'll make more money.
  • SVG
    14 years ago
    I can't tell you how true this is. Attitude is incredibly important - and can make a ten drop rapidly to a five with a snap of a finger. I'm a traveling dancer and have encountered this time and time again. I've made it a rule to never approach a table immediately when they sit down, but have also had guys tell me that they were waiting for me to come over, but I disappeared with someone else. What do you think a good rule of thumb is to allow sufficient time for guys to settle in and get a little warmed up, but at the same time not appear stand off-ish?
  • Irish1072
    14 years ago
    I don't think you have to wait too long, but I also understand that it is competitive with the other girls, so I guess there is no set answer. One option is to sit down and say hello without blurting out "do you want a dance sugar?" I understand time is money, but a softer approach makes it less like a business transaction, at least for me. You can always crank it up when appropriate. And most of all don't look angry if we say not now or sorry I'm waiting for someone else, that's human nature. Even if we say no thank you, as in we aren't attracted to you, common courtesy might still get you a tip. Good luck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion