Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What did she mean?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

"You have stripper stains on your back."

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe you didn't clean up good and have wood stain & finish stripper on your back.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Shit stains ?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Listen to what dave Chappeil says about this

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Maybe it's a small trail, BTW that's not how you do bareback.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Who knows? I would have asked her....

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

It means you ran your mouth.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I did ask. Just wanted to see if anyone else gets it. None so far.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Do you have lipstick and titty glitter all over your back?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit stain

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Is it scratch marks? Nah. Give us a clue

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Glitter seems more likely

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

It's shit stains for sure, i mean did anyone watch the god damn Dave Chappeil link ?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Funny Juice. Sorry to disappoint but she was referring to makeup.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Strippers wear makeup?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm sitting here trying to think - how do you get makeup on your back? She wasn't fucking you in the ass with a strap-on again was she?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol ^^^

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Maybe it's a small trail

^ Just saw my mistake, I meant to say snail trail.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Thanks. Now I can't get that STUPID Justin Beiber song out of my head....

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

war,

^^^ Sort of redundant!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

True.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have no idea how I got makeup on the back of my shirt. maybe from a massage?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

"I'm sitting here trying to think - how do you get makeup on your back? She wasn't fucking you in the ass with a strap-on again was she?"

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Who knows, John? Was the place so crowded dancers were rubbing up close to you as they passed by? Or maybe they get into weird positions on the couches and inadvertently wipe their faces on the back of the couch?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement