tuscl

Jackshacks

chessmaster
Illinois
Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:01 PM
Who frequents them? If I happened upon one(don't know how you mistake one for anything else if you do your research) I would leave as soon as I found out what it was.

19 comments

• DBJP101
    9 years ago
    Who frequents them? Typically, this would be a novice that can't get any ITC or OTC action. A long while back I went to one (Venus Room Dallas). It was off some back roads that I stumbled upon in an industrial area with a lot of seedy businesses. You just know what it is when you see it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thanks to sites (now defunct) similar to TUSCL back in the day - it was easy to be able to find out the difference between the jackshacks and the ones that offered full service, really they were just brothels. I went to a few in Texas back in the day, which got the job done. Beautiful caucasian and latin women worked at these, but I felt a higher sense of PL walking through those doors. I finally quit going to such establishments when twice in a row a LE car was in the parking lot staring me down as I exited - nah don't need that...Eventually most of these places that I knew about were closed down, I would assume they have reincarnations up to this day, but are probably more discreet about their advertisements, etc.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I tried it once, will never do it again.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You know you're just inviting SJG to offer up one of his speeches on AMPs, right?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Apparently I'm a idiot. Will some one describe what this jackshack is and how to find one ???
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    nuts, it's either a girl behind a glass window and you jack off, or it's a girl with you in a private room, and you're allowed to touch...yourself
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Jackshacks are typically massage parlors that offer handjobs.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys I go to those massage parlors All the time (once a month)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I went into one many many years ago in Dayton, OH. McCook's as I recall. Never returned.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a friend in Columbus OH that has frequented a couple of them. They front as hostess clubs. The house charges $20 for a dancer drink and splits it with they dancer. Once a dancer gets to know you, a couple of drinks will get you a HJ or even a BJ once they really know you. I'm not sure if any of them are currently still in business.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    When I was growing up, in NYC's Times Square was full of peep shows I never went to one but they were all over W42nd st.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    There used to be one not far from the train station in downtown Chicago. That marked the first ever place I saw a woman with nipple piercings. I ended up shooting my load to that. Nowadays, I can't even begin to think I actually went to one of those places. I'd hate to be the janitor there.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I don't think shadow knows what a Jack shack is...poor elderly people
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I would be paranoid af about raids and stuff. Also I always imagined most of massage parlors to be full of human trafficking's victims. I don't know how true it is though.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^i would think they would raid the actual extras clubs if anything and I always thought street walkers were the most human trafficking victims. But what do I know? I'm ignorant.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Absolutely! And I would never use SW's either if I was dude, just like I wouldn't use MP's services. From what I heard, it's mostly Asian immigrants with zero English working there and this shit seems too shady.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    chessmaster, I am not sure what you mean. Some refer to San Francisco''s Crazy Horse as a Jack Shack. And most erotic massage parlors offer HJ as the Happy Ending. Mr. LDK goes to clubs and gets dry humping. But that's because that is all they offer. When he is elsewhere he goes for whatever is available. So if it were HJ, he would do that instead of cumming in his pants. But for all the places which offer HJ and could be called Jack Shacks, some of them will also do FS. I learned early on that in AMPs I can almost always get FS. So I only go there for that. I don't think you can always tell from reviews that HJ is the maximum available. Often rules are not enforced consistently. I've explained before about a Korean girl in Sunnyvale who had not yet come to understand that her job could include FS, and she was afraid the boos would catch her. She did not know how many of the others in her shop I had already FSed. Seeing that I was not interested in a massage, she asked me if I wanted a haircut. I just turned my head slowly from side to side, while keeping my eyes on her. Then the shoulders dropped and she made sure she got the money and what ensued was phenomenal. She just gave it up and let it happen. So I am not sure what you are trying to distinguish when you say Jack Shacks. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm with desertscrub, Detwaaa has one's choice of entertainment in our clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's get a room, txtittyfag. I'll listen to you weep. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion