tuscl

New Club Coming to Chicago - SW Suburbs

paiu
Florida
3 billboards went up this week for Oceans Adult Cabaret in the SW Suburbs. Does anyone have details or a link?

13 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Oooooo hot damn
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    News to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If it's another $30/air-dance Chicago club then not big news
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Well laaaaa deeee FREAKIN DAAAA !!
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    It is in Bedford Park. It will be liquor and topless. The same people own Atlantis and a few other clubs. It's Chicago, don't get excited. It will suck and be overpriced just like all the other clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice, I heard they are giving away free fried chicken at their grand opening. Better grab a greyhound ticket from Asheville right quick!!!!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This could be good. Competition is a good thing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    sinclair: Yes Chicago area clubs mostly suck compared to Detroit or somewhere else, but not all are overpriced. That's just the Chicago proper clubs. Heavenly Bodies has excellent bang for the buck.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If their deep frying shit im on the first bus out

@CrazyJoe---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

My newest raview

www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=457971

o • But I only troll Juice. Luckily he's got a nice demeaner about it and is a good sport.

While I'm at it...

"Juice how many times have you dropped your phone in the toilet while taking a shit and masturbating at the same time, while looking at backpage ads on your phone?"

All i need is one mo drank

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Chicago strip clubs could certainly use some competition. I'm never in Bedford Park, but I'll check out Oceans just to see how it compares with my usual places: Club 390, Club O, and Jimmy's. At least it's less likely to have cop-killing, AK-47-wielding thugs next door and Mount Corpse in the parking lot :)
  • Phubaba
    9 years ago
    Oo, I definitely want to check this out. The facebook page says Club O is a sister club and that they're planning to open next Wednesday.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Holly Fuck
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Doubt it'll be good, most of these clubs stink. Many years ago I danced at Jimmy's but now that club is a hell hole. Never danced at the others (auditioned at Club O but turned down the job)but most of these clubs are dirty, but not dirty in a way many of you would like. Talking dirty as a dancer that hasn't bathed or shaved in months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion