tuscl

FS in the club

10inches
Florida
have gotten hj and bj ITC but never fs. offered many times but figure it would be a rush to cum before bouncer caught us. lots of offers for OTC but wary about that. recent visit to club in HOU, dancer actually quoted me a price list for extras. $50 for hj, $100 for bj ($25 extra if I wanted her to swallow) and $200 for fs. thought that was getting quite brazen. anyone ever taken the offer for fs in a club ?

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m not much of an extras-guy but partake every now and then.

In clubs where extras are common; no need to worry much about the bouncer or staff; they know what’s going down. ITC FS is probably not the most comfortable way to go about it (time limit; may be cramped; not the best/most-comfortable seating for fucking; etc) – but ITC FS is convenient b/c both you and the girl are already there so no hassling w/ setting anything up – plus it’s ODF (On Demand Fucking); i.e. if one is really horny from getting good dances or seeing dozens of nude/half-nude chicks on the floor then you can get yours right there and then – it’s not ideal but only you can say after you’ve tried it whether it’s worth it for you or not.

w.r.t. OTC – if one is gonna worry about what “may” happen; then no-one will ever do it; about 40,000 people per year die in car accidents; might as well “be wary” and not drive a car? – sure there are risks to OTC but one can mitigate them by:

+ getting to know a dancer for a bit

+ you picking of where you meet; i.e. not going to her hotel or house if you are wary

+ pack your gun w/ you just in case and don’t be afraid to use it if you have to
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "anyone ever taken the offer for fs in a club ?"

I imagine there's very few people on tuscl who HAVEN'T done FS in a club. Obviously, any risk varies by club, city, and state. Around here, in the extras club, there's absolutely no worry about bouncers, and the rooms have either sofas or beds, so it doesn't even have to be that cramped. Only thing to worry about is whether you can afford it :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s like learning how to ride a bike; the more you do it the more comfortable you get w/ it; but you gotta get on the bike

:)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've done it but really don't like it. Too restrictive. I'd rather just settle for head and save FS for OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ take note - the voice of experience

:)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I agree that at many places, bouncers aren't a big concern as long as you aren't making a spectacle of yourselves to everybody in the club. Personally, I would rather have a discreet fuck than just a discreet blow job, and some strippers don't charge any more to do both.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    It all depends where and with whom. Actually know a place where you can get FS and it's not really rushed (within reason, of course). Place is more of a whole in the wall go go bar with a back room, but fun place.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Most on here have. How comfortable it is depends entirely on the club. I've had extremes that ranged from head and RCG in an open LD area while sitting on a metal chair watching other guys getting the same to a very private full blown GFE session in a one-on-one CR with a closing door and full couch. But of course most that I've done have fallen somewhere in between these extremes.

As I've gotten older, I've become less likely to do FS ITC and focus more on OTC. I used to be perfectly ok with fucking in semi-private or even open areas, but not anymore. I still make a few exceptions for a couple of clubs that have very private backroom setups, but otherwise I prefer FS in the comfort of a bed.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah its kinda uncomfortable and the time limit takes away some of the fun. Not to mention a lot of extras clubs are lacking in the quality department.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Extras (as we like to call them) seem to be a lot more common in clubs these days.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    +1 ODF - On Demand Fucking .... hahaha ..awesome..papi

as papi_chulo said ....
    TC FS is convenient b/c both you and the girl are already there so no hassling w/ setting anything up – plus it’s ODF (On Demand Fucking); i.e. if one is really horny from getting good dances or seeing dozens of nude/half-nude chicks on the floor then you can get yours right there and then "
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm one of the few on here who hasn't done FS ITC. A girl offered it to me once, but her price was way too high.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ hit Starz on your next LA trip; some ebonies there will take care of you at a reasonable price.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    ranukam, I suspect that most TUSCLers have *not* had FS ITC. I haven't and don't plan to, though a few extras girls have offered it as an alternative to a BJ, sometimes at the same price. One curvaceous black/white/Hispanic mix with awesome natural DD's declined to do a BBBJCIM and countered with "You can just fuck me", but we settled on an excellent tittyfuck, a first for me and (allegedly) for her.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    FS with a condom means I cannot cum, so except for wife and a few play friends i know well enough to have a comfort factor with I don't do it anywhere.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Most girls that do BJ's in the club will do full service also (at least that's been my experience). It just depends on how much money you have. Cash talks in the strip club. And gets you most anything you want, if you are willing to pay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion