tuscl

How Deep The Hole You Just Dug For Yourself

It has been a while since I last saw my friend who I met two and a half years ago. She's still hot and sexy looking, the men around her if I would count are still high. But somehow, over the years I've finally come to know who she really is and those legit feelings that I had for her slid into the background noise, never to be felt again.

I've been ignoring her calls, not returning her texts messages. It has been like several weeks already and she just goes on and on calling me up everyday and leaving voice messages. I couldn't believe how persistent she was during those weeks.

But tonight was different because when the phone buzzed I knew I had to answer this call. Her voice was sweet, It felt so good hearing her voice again talking to me like the voice of a siren call. Wow, the feeling of wanting to catch up with her became an objective I had to make. Let's save the princess from her own traps she set for herself.

I see her this night at the entrance of Target and boy she was just that one heck of a pretty girl. Wearing yoga pants with matching furry boots and a nice black jacket. I felt my dick throbbing again that moment. She was followed closely behind by this dude who turns out to be her loser boyfriend.

Oh my fucking dude, who is this loser bro following her around?

They eventually ended riding in my nice car.

Oh boy, it got awkward right away when she suddenly said I was not interested in her anymore. I told her, "ahem, there's a dude in the back seat listening, maybe you should change the topic?" And she just said what needed to be said about how I ignored her, asking how pretty my new girl is?

She even further said "I know you are fucking someone new now, I know it because I've seen men do this sudden change every fucking time."

Oh shit man, she was right on that one. But I couldn't just admit to her I'm seeing someone new now, that would be stupid.

I got out of the car because she became too hot to handle, the loser dude was in the back seat now trying to figure out what the hell was going on. She went out the car and walked in front of me and said "I was asking you for help and you never came, see the dude in the back? He was kind enough to help me get out of the mess."

I was silent for a moment, a minute or two thinking about what to say.

I drove them to a place they wanted to go. I can see from her face she really wanted to come along with me and ditch her boyfriend. I just said "Hey, he will help you get through this, he is a good man."

She cried loud, tears rolling down her beautiful blue eyes, man, I've seen that cry before, it just hurts me when I see her cry. The dude went out of the car and started comforting her, I took a step back, then another step back, ten more steps back. In the car, and left them to sort things out.

From a distance, I saw the two were not really doing good. She was shouting at him and the dude was just not in control. Then I saw her leaving the dude, walking straight to the bus stop, sitting at the concrete pavement like all hope is gone.

Man, I had to the turn the car around because the dude left her. I took her stuff and placed it in the car. Got the dude again, he got in the car. Things got silent. Yes! I said to myself, peace at last.

I drove them to another friends house. They will stay there for this night.

Before I left her two hours ago I said to her "Call me tomorrow, I'll show up, promise. Just leave your boyfriend at home. I just need you and you only."

I have to write this one down. I can't hold toxic feelings inside my heart and thoughts inside my head. I gotta get this one out of my system. It's not healthy, I have to detox. Yeah, it feels better just throwing them out and leaving it there.

27 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If you can get her alone i say fuck her in the pussy until her brains fall out
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I know. I'm going to. Her loser boyfriend knows because of her filthy mouth.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    To much drama for me. I would have to pass. Especially if I'm paying her for the pussy. But I hope it works out for you.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She does have a filthy little mouth and a nice wet tight little pink pussy
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I see red flags all over the place. You may be lucky the guy in the back seat didn't slit your throat.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The next time the boyfriend will pull a gun, lock you in your trunk, and drive to a crack house where he will leave your lifeless body. Then the boyfriend and the girl will laugh about how stupid you were as the drive away in your car.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Don't let yourself get maneuvered into situations where you are f2f with the girls' ex's. Alabegonz, you've posted three times that I know of about such situations. Don't let the girls set these up. There is no reason for girls to be setting these up, except perhaps to encourage rivalry. So as they are not acting responsibly, you have no idea what could happen., Certainly no good would come from these situations.

See the girls on your own terms and on your own turf. If they won't go along with this, then things go no further until they see better.

SJG

Voodoo Child
    https://youtu.be/dIhVJnYaRX4?t=51m52s
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz's stories are the best!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz needs to stop letting girls set up social situations for him.

SJG
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    " I see red flags all over the place. You may be lucky the guy in the back seat didn't slit your throat."

Man, you don't know how it's like to hang with these kinds of people. Most of them already went to jail, including her.

And no, dude. If you have no experience dealing with these kinds of strippers you will be played like Banjo when you get the club of your liking.

You'll get GFEs for sure, amigo. Congratulations to that.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Alabegonz needs to stop letting girls set up social situations for him."

Haha, that sounded too funny. I've been through many times.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @ranukam, hey man, you know how it is here, you just don't write about it. I understand.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "To much drama for me. I would have to pass. Especially if I'm paying her for the pussy. But I hope it works out for you."

Don't date a stripper, man. Simple as that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " you don't know how it's like to hang with these kinds of people"

My point is that you don't want to know what it's like to hang with these people. You are taking unwarranted risks with no possible benefit every time you do so.

If you are unattached enough and know the girl well enough that you could be hanging with her, then you also could be inviting her out on a conventional date, and very likely end up spending an entire night of GFE with her.

Whereas this hanging, unstructured fraternizing where you are not in control of the boundaries, leads nowhere.

Your stories are good because they are about the dynamics of pseudo relationships and so people can chime in with their various views on how to handle the situations. But you are not helping yourself at all by getting into these situations.

SJG

Robert Whitaker
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R6MXO2j…
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    'Whereas this hanging, unstructured fraternizing where you are not in control of the boundaries, leads nowhere."

You sound like a mom. Are you my mommy?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Can't wait for someone who is "truly" from Detroit write about stuff happening in Detroit.

Man, I can't wait for that dude to write some of his night outs with strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So what was it, the girl just needed a ride and the BF was with her? If they can get out to this Target store, they can figure out some way of getting home. But don't let that way be you.

Pick which girl you like and invite her out on a civilian date.

Hanging out is for Pathetic Losers, the one's who don't have enough money to patronize a strip club. Maybe these people are not bad at core, but being around them leads no where good. The men in this group are usually going to be really screwy. Part of it is that they have lost their social legitimacy because they are not regularly employed.

There was a brief interval when I was the manager of an apartment building I was living in, basic bread and butter units. I had to deal with the tenants, but I also had to show the vacant units. If the prospect was a young woman, the potential problem would always be the boyfriend. The more visible he was, the greater the risk level.

So I showed one to a young woman with a child and she accepted it without even looking around. She stood in the living room and did not even have interest to look in the bedroom. Then she explained about being on welfare and if that was okay. Of course it was okay, but I also knew that the law prohibited discrimination.

But there was this problem of the boyfriend, who said, "I just came along to help her." So again, his ambiguous status with her was red light. If he was the one doing the talking and applying in his name, no problem. Likewise if he was not there, no problem. But as it was, I suspected trouble.

First he rough handled a sliding glass shower door, like to show me and the girl that he was in charge. Then I explained about the car port. The woman said they had no car. But the guy then went into this talk about how he can get a car very easy because he is a mechanic.

That he had to say this to try and impress me, or the girl, or both, was another red light.

Definitely I made sure these folks did not get the unit. The owner wouldn't have to live with them, but I would. So I made sure the owner understood what the problem was, and how typically these sorts of tenants were constant trouble.

It was always the woman controlling the unit and getting welfare money, but then maybe not quite getting enough via welfare, and then her tenuous relationship with the guy, and her often locking him out, or him being so easily threatened and provoked. With such tenants you can expect regular police visits, conflicts with other tenants, and eventually they stop paying and have to be evicted.

If the woman was smarter, she would not have let the guy come along and she would have gotten the unit. But then she also would not have let the guy keep seeing her. But then again, sometimes the issue is that she does not really get enough money to pay for the unit.

I do have sympathy for both the men and women. These people are not bad at core. It is just the life they are cast into.

We had one years after I was no longer manager, who would turn tricks to pay the rent, when the husband was in jail. From the sidelines, I saw her do a studio apartment with about 4 guys from El Salvador, one after the other, who were working for the new owner doing renovations.

Then we had one manager who would intentionally rent to single women believing that they would "put out" for the rent. I had not known this; it was a female tenant who explained it to me later. He had started encouraging people to pay in cash, even though the owner forbade this. But what was she supposed to do when this guy presented her with a pile of cash?

So he funnied up the records. Eventually he split, taking an estimated 8k, and with the cops after him. He did serve a few months in jail, and the money was gone. I later learned that he had a gambling habit.

I don't hang out with people. I don't hang out with anyone.

I have had girlfriends, and one of them became my wife. And I have meetings and lunches and such with coworkers. But I do not hang out.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hahahaha, the loser boyfriend in the back seat was Nutz!

Lol yea ok BUSTED !!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Can't wait for someone who is "truly" from Detroit write about stuff happening in Detroit.

Man, I can't wait for that dude to write some of his night outs with strippers.

It happened already look up the Handel AfricanLovePimp
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I see red flags all over the place. You may be lucky the guy in the back seat didn't slit your throat.

I do agree with shadow

If i ever see my stripper/hooker with her boyfriend/pimp i will always exit the stage to the left

Although

I do have a buddy that is dum enough to fuck bitches with their husband's/pimps in the room watching

Fuuuuuck that shit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Don't date a stripper, man. Simple as that

I agree, but i had so much fun the last time i did when i get the chance again i totally will
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Dig that hole deep enough and you can use it for your grave.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    SJG cares and for the long posts and articles he's wrote its probably sound advice. Pussy can have a weird effect on us having us making judgements we know aren't in our best interest. To hell having rode that dude in the car!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Wife and I had drama today because she wanted to stay at Ceasars for Super Bowl weekend and I like the Golden Nugget downtown. We took a vote. I lost 1-1. Sports book at Ceasars when the patriots win I guess.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You guys give me shit for not being able to let go of the DS, but this is in a whole nother universe of crazy dangerous. Sure I'm fucking a married stripper who knows about me, but I'd never rude around in the car with him. And I would never hang with the gf of the DS unless it was a threesome.
  • Lappinme2
    9 years ago
    Meow-SNAP!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Lol @Skibum
    My motto -- one penis, no vote.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion