Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

First LDK!

booty_lover

Somewhere in the Carolinas

2 mos ago · 1 min read

I've been a frequent visitor to strip clubs for about six years now. What a ride it's been. I've had nights where I wished I'd just stayed home, and others where I never wanted to leave. I've spent thousands of dollars across many clubs, and if I ever saw the actual total, I'd probably be distraught. 😂

My goal has always been simple: I want to feel genuinely turned on by the dancer I choose. If that doesn't happen after a couple of songs, I'm usually ready to move on. I'd always wanted to experience an LDK, but I'd never gotten close enough to the edge for it to happen.

Well, last night was different.

As soon as I walked into the club, I spotted an absolutely stunning dancer with incredible curves. I had my eye on her all night. She had one of the nicest booties I'd ever laid eyes—and hands—on. Most of the night she was occupied by big spenders, but I waited patiently for my chance. Looking back, I'm really glad I did.

As she started to dance for me, I could feel myself getting closer than I'd ever been before. I leaned in and whispered, "You're about to make me make a mess."

She smiled and replied, "That's what I'm here for, Daddy."

That was all it took.

Before I knew it, I completely lost control. She seemed genuinely pleased knowing she'd pushed me over the edge and even kept dancing through the moment.

It was definitely a memorable experience and made me realize that sometimes your mind, body, and emotions all have to line up for something like that to happen.

Cheers!

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Um...congratulations...?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤓__- - - ' the booty lover girls ~ $$$ ✓ really care about the business, I wonder if I would like her face/body forward lap dance vs her back view, & what will I want for song motivation, will she go outside & smoke a cig with me, smokin' hot score @ da' club, sc ~ cheers

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Nice time!!!

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Welcome to the club!

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Good dancer!

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

@booty_lover, if you’re happy to jizz in your own trousers who am I to tell you you’re having fun wrong!

Jizz in your pants as much as you want my friend. Hell, keep braggin’ about the pantsjizzin’ if it gives you a smile. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤠__~~~ what does the girls go that : make u ldk during a dance? I have gotten a slight boner but nothing more, I bet @ VIP, that can change though, I haven't performed vip yet but full nude pussy right on mi face would do the trick, if I could afford to be a regular, I would go vip. hand jobs & blow jobs sound fun, just sit back & let her be in control, you can see how much she likes u, nice 👍

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•
A
Alternative_carry657
•

@PAWG_Patrol lol had this playing in my head when I saw the discussion title

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I suspect there may be sour grapes involved with all the superiority dancing. If somebody is fully sexually satisfied with no DO, what is the downside? Looking down on LDK seems kinda like an incell looking down on us because we have to pay for it.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@ilbbaicnl when the post nut clarity of an LDK hits, there's nothing but relief that you didn't spend VIP/OTC money and have zero risk of STDs 🤣

W
wallanon
•

If you feel like you got your money's worth, then that's the whole point. The never nut in your pants crowd has people in it who would if they could.

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

Congrats. And Enjoy! LDKs climax is more intense than CFS, most times, for me anyway. And way safer and cheaper.

Profile picture for Flash4
Flash4
•

@PAWG_Patrol damn you beat me to it.

I have enjoyed a couple of experiences with dancers who were absolutely on a mission to put a crown on me. If I'm running short on cash and time, I love a dancer who will get that job done knowing they aren't investing 15, 30 or or 60 minutes. We both finish and move on to the next thing, I consider it a win. No, I don't like the actual mess and cleanup, and for that reason VIPs might be in my future. But there is nothing hotter than a dancer staring you in the eyes or whispering in your ear that she is going to put you over the edge. As long as she is happy with it, I am.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🌴~ 🐒 🍌' 🙊~~~ the monkey thinks : she can put her hands in your pants & & play with your cock 📱: ✓

Profile picture for booty_lover
booty_lover
•

@stripperlover777

This I’ll take this 10 times over LDK with no stick shift

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽__~~~ @booty_lover : ✓ if she wants, she could play with mi crouch section on the outside of mi pants as well, I guess stick shifting might be different if its applied to certain motion/body movements back & forth on your stick, & she might as well just give you a hand job if it goes good, that would be nice 😛

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤠__~~~ I wonder what the preference is : on the legs when you roam on her, if she turns you on with really smooth legs or if a lil' stubly feel from her skipped shaves is sexxxy, & if her hair draped over on your face or hair scent sitting next to her is hot or not, hair scent is important, fresh washed hair smells hot, but girls with good hygiene always makes the difference no matter her body way, like good girl hygiene babys can take off their platform dancer shoes even after walking around the club all night & their is still no scent or only a neutral scent, I like that 😛~~~ & niceee mouth breath, cheers~~~

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

You had a good one!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement