tuscl

Do you know your girls socially?

DroidX
Atlanta
Friday, November 6, 2015 6:07 AM
When I meet a dancer for the first time, I have a series of questions I like to ask them. Frankly, I enjoy the conversation and the girls normally reveal alot about themselves. Typically, I will see if I can track down their social profiles based on my findings. I recently found two girls on Facebook, and was wondering if others do the same thing. Do you know your girls socially?

22 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yes i stock them on Facebook, Skype, MySpace, Instagram I always ask questions such as You got crabs ? You got hurps? You know about Aids ? How long you been doing this ? Wtf is wrong with you ? Yea i love the conversation as well :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Some I do, and some I don't. I have a few as FB friends and a few more I have their page but they're not friends. My ex-ATF was a great conduit for meeting other dancers socially. I'd love to meet my CF OTC but she's not interested in that so I'm just enjoying her ITC and keeping my eyes open for my next CDS (cash disposal stripper).
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I do not mix my 'strip club' life with my 'personal life' and I have done a good job of not screwing up. I would say over 80% of the strippers I have interacted with do not know my full name and the majority of them... well I didn't know anything past their real first name either. It's kinda amazing that you can meet someone OTC and go out to eat with them and not know their last name. I do have a FB account (wow for close to 8 years now?!?!?!) and I have only had 1 dancer try to contact me on there. I do not search for dancers because FBs algorithms will bring your profile up as 'people you may know' for just about anyone you search for.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Never cared about their social existence, unless they genuinely show interests in mine. Due to the flaky nature of their business none has shown genuine interest for longer than my last club visit, except a couple ask about if I'm married or have a girlfriend.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    One asked me if my dick was really that small ? I replied with Na im just fat
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I do mix my peanut with my jelly
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "A series of questions I like to ask them." Dang, they must love you :) Anyway, I'm facebook, snapchat, whatsapp, instagram, etc. friends with a few girls, but that's with ATFs who offered it openly. I'm not really interested in intruding on their real lives and searching for them otherwise, and in fact specifically avoid asking "a series of questions" that would let me pry into their real lives. That said, the algorithms on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc., are very aggressive, and I find it very common that I'll put a strippers phone number in my contact list, and she'll start showing up in my "people you may know" suggestion list, across a wide range of social media apps. I use a fake name and do not use a picture of my face on any social media site, so if I'm showing up in their "people you may know" lists also, they have no idea it's me. Anyway, there have been a few times I haven't been able to resist the temptation to peek.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    CLOSE FACEBOOK ITS A GOVERNMENT AGENCY
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I will take the time to find them, but I never connect or become friends with them across any platform. Personally, there is no benefit to them being connected with me.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm not a member of any social media other than TUSCL. However I have gotten to know a few girls well enough that I knew their real names and where they lived and they knew mine. So far I have managed to keep it out of my other life. The closest I ever came to mixing them is when my daughter found out about my ATF and wanted to run a back ground check on her. I did manage to talk her out of it. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Nope. Tried that once and it did not work out as she tried to milk the relationship for something it was not. She wanted a sugar daddy and she was decidedly not sugar baby material. So now I follow the KISS principle - keep it simple stupid-. PFP on a one at the time basis. No strings for her or me. Socializing and social media(I have never understood the fascination with broadcasting your life onto the internet?) always create strings and entanglements that never end well!.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm more interested in knowing them biblically.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, thanks for that insight on your profile being brought up as people you may know for people you look up. I didn't know that. I know a few of them socially, but that's mostly the girls I knew OTC before I knew that they stripped.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I follow four dancers that I've met on Instagram and one dancer on Facebook (at their requests). I'm single so I'm not as paranoid with them finding out my real identity. I don't post very much on social media as I am a naturally private person so it hasn't become much of an issue for me yet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm not much into Facebook or similar aps but from what little bit I know isn't most data these days hidden so you can only see it if you're a "friend" or whatever they call it. I looked at the Facebook page of DS II a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't much. I assumed it was all hidden behind privacy settings.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If they ask to link up online, I will. But I won't go hunting for them without their knowledge. That's just stalker creepy.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I'm more interested in knowing them biblically. AMEN
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I do want to know them. But I don't want to sound like I am interrogating them, or like I am a Jewish mother. I have to respect people's privacy. So I tell them about myself. But eventually I do learn about them. Mostly I want to detect SO's. Asking them if they live in town, and then if they live by themselves, is a first step in this direction. The rest will come out sooner or later. Looking them up online is not something I would normally do, not unless they invite me to their facebook page. Myself, I don't use any of the social media sites and I don't intend to. SJG [view link] Jefferson Airplane [view link]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Personally, there is no benefit to them being connected with me." For the most part, I agree. There are a few strippers who I've gotten close enough to, that I enjoy snapchatting things back and forth, etc. Silly but harmless.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The intimacy is better when you and the girl know each other some. Even if you don't care, the girl does. She may not show it, cause she wants to make money so she follows the rules. But if she can know you some it will be easier for her. SJG [view link] Jefferson Airplane [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I used Facebook to identify some people or dancers when I was wondering exactly who died. I happened to spot friends that I recognized and did not realize. would be showing up on their Facebook profile since I wasn't exactly a big Facebook user. I also looked up a former favorite or two. I keep seeing them on suggested friends. either they are looking to see if I posted anything new or they are interested in one of my friends or friends of friends. I also looked up some random dancers in the Atlanta area that may have visited a club in the Greenviile area. If I see a girl in a bikini, I like to look. No one. has tried to contact me that I know of but I do remember at one time I had messages I hadn't seen for a few months and never realized. I had messages. after all the Facebook crap I turned off, someone may have sent me a message months ago I never saw. maybe not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I just ask them if they are planning on ROBing me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion