tuscl

30 minute VIP

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:23 AM
I'll post the club review later, but last night I had a 30 minute VIP Bed lapdance at one of those Deja Vu clubs. The experience was fantastic, but I've reach a conclusion after the experience and that is that 30 minutes is a long ass time for any lapdance. I'm glad that I didn't ask for an hour long and kind of wished that I just got the 10 minute dance. I could've had several VIPs from several girls which would've been more fun.

12 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its only a long time with one dancer. Like you I would rather do several girls than just 1. How much did this cost?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Domino's Pizza sucks
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Depends on your definition of VIP. When I do a VIP at my favorite club, I'm done for the day.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If I am just getting lapdances, as in 'no extras' then 4 dances in a row is about my limits. Sometimes if I am with a dancer for the first time and the chemistry I will extend for a few more but that's rare.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I agree. If it's no extras, 4 dances. Top. That's more than enough, no matter how hot she is. Now if it's multiple extras, we might be back there a long, long, time as its no song count (negotiated).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I usually would only do 30 min if the girl is a fav, or if it's necessary to get extras that I really want. Otherwise, 4-5 songs is usually where I'd stop although if it's Follies prices I might go 7-8 songs.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    In the clubs that you specify ahead the time period I have found that 30 is plenty and in some cases too long. I went with two girls once for an hour and within 20-30 minutes we were all "done"....;-) and by the end of it we were talking politics.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    30 minute rooms are tricky. I've worked at clubs who usually did 15mins, 30mins, and an hour. The hour comes with champagne (except when I worked at Admiral in CHI since they don't serve alcohol lol)... When you get a bottle of champagne for an hr it's easier to kill time by drinking and talking (yes, some guys pay for that) mixed with dances... The 15mins is easy because it's just a few dances. The 30min one is in the middle, but I've had guys at clubs without champagne rooms or time blocks that buy more than 30min of dances from me plenty of times so I just grind away and make my dances entertaining till time's up. The club I work at now has lapdances only, but I will occasionally work out my own deal with a guy and sell blocks of time for however much I want (usually half hrs) if the moment is right.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I find half an hour to be close to my perfect amount of time. But I rarely buy it, just because I don't want to blow all my dance money all at once. I tend to do long, leisurely, 3-5 hour SC trips (preferably on dead-slow shifts), hanging out with just one girl the entire time, which works fine as long as the pattern is: alcohol-food-dance-alcohol-alcohol-dance-alcohol-food-dance... etc. You get the idea -- drink & eat & flirt for an 60-90 minutes, and then she always knows there's another dance coming, which is one of the reasons she stays. In addition, I like my drinking and flirting time with her to be punctuated by dances, rather than just blow my wad on dances once. I find it's VERY COMMON that, as we drink and talk more, the dances get progressively hotter. Also, while some of the girls would be okay with "If I usually stay with him for 4 hours for 2-3 $100 VIP dances, I should stay with him for 4 hours for one $350 champagne room, it works out just as well or better for me", many of the girls don't view it that way, and if we had that champagne room 2 hours in, they'd want to split right after.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If it's just dances, like others have said 4-5 songs is my limit.
  • Propsi
    9 years ago
    Subraman has a good point. I've never tried that method myself (usually cause a party on a budget). Normally, I buy my dancers drinks and flirt for a while before doing VIP.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster, it was $100 ($30 to the house $70 to the dancer), because it was half off VIP night. She had her hand in my pants most of the time and mixed in some brief lip service. Definitely the highest mileage I ever had. I tip her $40 when I was finished and worn out, but there was still a lot more time left.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion