Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Not discussed often

bubba267

Livin my inner redneck

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

But I have to ask.... How many of you are doing at least 1-2 comprehensive STD panel screenings per year. I had a girl who simply doesn't do VIP or OTC ask if I had done one lately. I hadn't but did... all good, but it made me wonder.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I get one of those every year the same time I do the yearly physical. You can never be too sure.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've been getting checked on my annual physical for the last couple of years.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I have before and I'm sure I will again but I'm a firm believer in condoms so I don't worry too much.

If I was honest with my physician about my sexual activities I'm sure they'd insist during my physical. Since I don't want it written down I'm not.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Looks like not many of us do this :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Twice a year,but I take the cost out of her allowance.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Merle got the clap but that's not how he died. YOLO.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I had a krusty kraby Patty once

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I am impervious to anything and everything bad so there really isn't a need.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I am impervious to anything and everything bad so there really isn't a need."

Not brilliant! I hope this is a joke rather than a plan to maintain health!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

When I'm having sex with more than one person in a limited time frame, I have it included in my once a year physical. I never use condoms except for sex workers, and I haven't done that is over a year.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

when shit starts falling off, I immediately call my doctor

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If shit starts falling off I suggest you stop doing anal. :)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

"Yes, I will shoot my load......from a rusty trombone!" - Golden Earing

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Although I'm a low-extras guys; I have my indiscretions from time to time – I don't feel comfortable getting STD tests on a regular basis from my doc so I go to a free-clinic 3x to 4x per year just to head it off at the pass in case anything should come up.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I give blood every couple of months, and they screen for some. I go to the county clinic about twice a year. They charge $20 bucks to screen for most of them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement