tuscl

Rickthelion...will you please shut up...

So much shit comes out your mouth, your asshole is jealous

12 comments

• Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    mikeya02, no disrespect, but you do realize that rickthelion is a guy that claims to be a lion that wears a suit and have a vulture as a friend, don't you? I think he knows he's full of shit! In fact, I sort of think that's the point! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never understood trolls...they really need to do some self evaluation if they get off by attacking strangers on the internet.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    This Lion character is pure genius!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "This Lion character is pure genius!"

I hate to say it because I shouldn't encourage trolling and I've been accused trolling with posts that might have been viewed in a different light if there were fewer trolls, but I find rickthelion brilliantly funny!

However, I think he should retire after the whole rickthevulture storyline plays out! That's when I thought he became really funny and I can only see him going downhill from there!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Strippers use the lion system
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Meat72, I am indeed a genius. How else do you think I could co-develop the system with rickdugan and lead the glorious cat revolution? I'm glad you recognize this and your life will be spared.

And for the wildebeest with the dirty underwear, why don't you believe I'm a lion with a vulture as my best bud? You're going to regret asserting that I'm a hairless ape that's full of shit. Let me put this in terms you'll understand:

My words = brilliant gospel truth
    Your words = not brilliant bullshit

ROAR!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Any cat that can wear a suit to a strip club must be running a system.

I mean, just look at his avatar as proof that he's a sharp dressed lion....
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Motorhead once again goes over everyone's heads
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Thank you mikeya
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    For crying out loud 72, really?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If everyone put the lion on ignore, the poster would likely get boredand stop posting. Only crazy people talk to themselves. Aw forget it. The lion probably has mad cat disease eating diseased food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion