tuscl

Whose Stories Are More Believable: JS69 or I_MN?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I'll play neutral on this topic.

I didn't put Gawker in there because his are definitely true. One thing, I know Gawker has the best stories of anyone on here, also the most exciting.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Isn't it obvious that l_MN's stories are meant to be a parody of LMN?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If so then who is JS69s a parody of?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The best of Penthouse Forum?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. My ATF will always be my ATF unless I win the lottery big time. However, I'm not blind to the beauty of others and lately I've been seeing a young dancer who has completely captivated me. At this point she offers no extras in the club and we're talking about OTC. I'm currently seeing her in the club once or twice per week and usually will do 8 or 9 dances and give her a couple of Benjamin's as well as stage tipping with 5's instead of 1's. Time will tell whether anything grows from this but she's dancing afternoons ( today there were more than 10 dancers and less than 6 customers) and she told me that earlier this week my dances were the only ones she had ( which makes me wonder why). Another tuscler who has seen her agrees that she is uber-hot but viewed her as aloof and lofty. She's only been dancing for a couple of months and is still learning and I'm really enjoying the mentoring. I did share a quote from Madonna while she was grinding today: "Everyone loves you when they're about to cum."
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Nah, js has some nuggets of truths. Like a needle in a haystack. A city filled haystack with 3 needles.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Both LMN and I_MN are very entertaining fictional personas . I've partyed in a sc with JS69 and he is the real deal.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree that gawker has the best stories. I can't come close to a guy who ODs on heroin with a stripper, and brings his ATF to stay at his house.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I'm loosing my touch
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If I could somehow be somewhere between gawker and shadowcat - I'd be one cool motherfucker.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    But that's never going to happen lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you are right - I don't have the time to dedicate to to the strip club game that those two legends do. But I tell you what juice, at least I can fucking spell
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think it's all possibly true. I mean I switched from a parallel universe. I doubt anyone believes me but it was interesting seeing how a number of strippers suddenly changed appearances. I have wondered if occassional electrical disturbances could be somehow connected to me. probably not. I feel like I visit a different universe lots of times in a strip club. I often visit the same night usually every week and club employees make comments to me, "haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been?" etc, etc. I keep seeing different girls every week. almost nothing seems to stay the same except the building and drink specials and a couple of people. I talk to people one week and they have no memory of me when I talk to them a week later. Maybe strip clubs are actually in a bizarro world universe and only appear to reside in our universe. People and memories can suddenly change upon entering the building. People you talk to may disappear and reappear for weeks at a time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I can meet a nypmho stripper who asked to have sex with me a gazillion times, then i mn and Js could both be believable.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The internet is like the Bible: some passages (posts) are based on some vague truth, but if you take it seriously as verbatim truth, you're an idiot.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ that's good advice - I am beginning to think I should use that same analogy with any woman I talk to as well.

Shark's right - for example there is a stripper in Detroit that I banged 3 different times in 2 different clubs over a five week period. This girl txts me at least once a month saying to come visit her always from different numbers (not saved in my phone). On week 6 or 7 when I was back in town she was now working at a 3rd club, came up and introduced herself to me like we had never met. I was thinking WTF!?!?!?!?! are you that fucking stupid? Apparently because she txt'd me two days before. I didn't fess up to who I was because I had my eyes on many other dancers, she was like place B every time.

Shark thinks it's a parallel universe which is a legit theory, I think it's 1 of 3 or a combination of all 3:
    1. Drugs (Rx and non-Rx)
    2. Alcohol
    3. Stupidity
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know why people are so skeptical of js69. I've met him and he showed me pics of him and his DS. The DS is young and attractive. I would rate her an 8, but we all have different tastes. js69's adventures sound believable to me and are no more outlandish than my own.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I just couldn't understand the interest people take in JS's stories. I've read maybe a couple of lines in total. Banal stuff beyond belief.

If you were forced to would you read all of JS line for line or SJG?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've met JS69 3 times and his stories are believable. I just don't have much interest in the details of his adventures. I don't even read any of SJG's stuff. All he writes about is what he has read.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm with jackslash and lone wolf - I've met JS and clubbed with him. I've seen the pictures and videos and watched him smoke his weed. Everything is legit. I just wish I had money to spend on it like JS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion