tuscl

PL of the Year Award Candidate

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Guy rubs lotion on the vagina of the woman sitting next to him on an airplane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

WTF? In the first place, why rub it with lotion? Is he into slippery pussy? In the second place, he's sitting next to her on a fucking airplane. Does he really think that nobody's gonna notice?

How can a guy possibly be so incredibly horny and stupid simultaneously?

12 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    "When questioned about the alleged sexual assault, Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi reportedly told flight attendants the victim 'enjoyed it because she did not resist.'"

Bill Cosby must be his role model.

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Did you notice that he managed a Subway? I bet he was recruited by Jared!

Jared probably started some "if you're a weird pervert we want you to buy a franchise" program for the company! Just makes me wonder what they're putting in the mayonnaise!
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    What is scary is that this guy's statements seem legit. It's as if he didn't at any point realize he did anything wrong.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guess the movie was lousy.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Guys like this need to know there's tons of places in NYC where you can do this to women, pay a small fee and not wind up in jail. The women will even act like they enjoy it!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Cut his balls off and feed them to him
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Smith,do you feel better about yourself now?
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Hmmmm.. when I first saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about RickieBoiii speculating that she was a desperate junkie and he was running the new improved version of his system.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    How can a guy possibly be so incredibly horny and stupid simultaneously?

^^
    You have to cut him some slack, afterall it's all RickieBoii knows, that's how he rolls.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy,drinkin and thinkin.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    "Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi" eh? What Third World rape factory shit hole is this savage from?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    While I may be a PL that goes to clubs. At least I qualify as a human male. Muslims are not human. Mohamet imposed a brutal religion on his livestock in order to prevent them from rotting in their own filth and now they want to pull the rest of the world in their squalor.
    Muslims are the only group in the history of the world the emigrates and insists on bringing their poverty with them and refuses to raise themselves out of the cesspools the insist on lying in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion