tuscl

ATF break up part 2

Timex345
Illinois
So, forget my last post several days ago about breaking up with my ATF.
That bitch bends over and I forget my name.
Visited her today by accident.
Thought she was on a break and decided to stop by the showclub to scout new talent.
As soon as I arrived she was called to the stage. Had a great visit with her.
I can't quit her just yet. However, I did delete her number from my phone so I can't contact her.
I hate sending texts which are usually ignored. Also, I am not visiting as frequently as I could.
I really like her. But, keeping my distance sometimes is good for me.

6 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    RIL
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If it were not for strip clubs, how would we know we're pathetic losers?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for making me seem a little less pathetic.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I looked up "PL" in the dictionary...

Seriously, I assume you're very physically attracted to her but she treats you like shit. How can you not feel used, abused and angry???
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The way your dancer is acting is typical of dancer-behavior – cutting lose dancers for the way they are/act is like getting rid of a dog b/c it barks (they are what they are and they do what they do) – if we are going to cut lose dancers for the way they are and act; we are constantly going to be cutting lose dancers.

A dancer is not your girlfriend – she is only obliged to pay attention to you when you are paying her at the club – out-of-the-club/off-the-clock; she is not to be at the PL's becking call and feel obliged to return his texts – she has her personal life outside the club.

My point is – take for what it is – she is a provider – that's it – she is not your friend or romantic interest – as long as she shows you a good time when she *is* w/ you then enjoy that and don't worry about what she does w/ her personal life outside the club b/c IMO it's non of our business – and if she's not treating you right ITC; turn a cold shoulder to her (stop spending on her) and often times they'll straighten-up to get your biz again.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I went thru that phase with my CF.

What PC said is 100% spot on. To a stripper, we PLs don't exist outside the strip club. They have their own life and friends. If it wasn't for the strip club, we would not have met them otherwise. These same fine 19 year old honeys would be creeped out if a middle aged guy was hitting on them outside the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion