tuscl

how long do you like to last ?

Monday, October 26, 2015 1:49 PM
While having play time with your favorite stripper how long do you like the sex to last ? And yes this counts four play as well

25 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    I believe a good hour is best at least for myself And no I'm not a super stamina man I just enjoy four play and making out a lot I also like to change up positions and cool off and take my time
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I agree with 72 that 30-60 minutes is what I like. I also like a lot of making out and foreplay and stuff which I count in that before the actual sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS and I would go an hour and a half per worship session easy. It takes a while to give a young woman that many orgasms. Could go to 2 hours with lap dances, tweaking, different positions, extensive oral, vibrator, etc. We were usually spending the night together so there was always the option of a second round the next day depending upon our schedules. Most others are more like an hour, except free girl who can be done in 30 min start to finish.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Back when I was still seeing my ATF I would love those sleep overs full of movies, food, laughing, cuddling, kissing and yes like you mentioned rounds of sexual activities
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Sting was quoted as saying he enjoyed 7-hour tantric sex sessions. 7 hours? Wow. At $300 per hour, VIP sessions could get a little pricey. Even for those in the 350k Club
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "And no I'm not a super stamina man I just enjoy four play and making out a lot" This quote sounds very familiar to what our own SJG would state. Can SJG come on here and confirm that one of his aliases actually be the Juice mane himself! Getting the girls all worked up in the front room before getting the full on GFE for the next 60 minutes? That takes some serious talent to pull that shit off. U da mane 72 os!!!!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Thanks my fellow brother in the hobby
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well, girls do charge by the hour, so might as well get your money's worth, eh 72?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, you do make a valid point
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When I'm in a VIP room and having full service - I try to rush it to make sure I can get everything in. If I'm in a hotel room I like lots of fore play building up to the main event. For most guys the main event doesn'tast that long so finding things to do beforehand is essential to making a session erotic and fun.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Depends. My hottest ever partner I'd take to a Sybaris which is 4 hours. We'd fuck right away hard and fast, maybe 5 min. Then we'd talk and eventually go for round 2 which was 20-30 min before I'd cum again. Then repeat 2-3 times. This is where chemical enhancement really pays off...I could cum 3-4 times easily. Eventually she moved away. I miss that girl!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    My problem is that I can't stand being around them listening to their constant irrelevant dribble as to how it relates to my life. Since most of what comes out of their mouth has no value to me, I can only focus on what goes in their mouth and pussy, and maybe other places. Since all I can think about is my release I usually only want to be there for 5-10 minutes tops. I rarely want more than 2-3 dances, so how much time is that? 6-9 minutes tops is all I want from them. He'll heavyweight fighters have been knocked out in the first round! I'll give her 3 minutes, and if she can't get off in that amount of time then "I don't give a fuck!" Bernie Mac did a stand up routine on how he gives his wife 3 minutes, and he told her he didn't give a shit if his wife told her friends how quick it lasts.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Somehow I was reminded of Redd Foxx..... [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm getting to a point where I have difficulty getting off in an hour. When I was young I did every thing I could to delay the end - thinking of dirty sox, my mother; whatever it took. Now with the hottest girls I've ever been with I can go on and on. Sometimes I need to resort to my old friend Mary Palm and her 5 friends to finally get off. Life's not fair.
  • carolynne
    9 years ago
    As long as he's still making me cum, I'm good.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I can last a long time. Too long. Which when you are in the VIP and getting charged sometimes by the song, it isn't a good thing. I agree about the hotel room or some other OTC P4P. Then it's a good thing to last longer.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    OTC I'm with mrrock 30-60-90 with plenty of foreplay and fun. ITC when paying by the dance as quickly as possible. I've had some where three dances was plenty of time others it took 8-9.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Wait a minute, you're with mrrock OTC? With plenty of foreplay and fun? This may be worse than LDK jerking off a tranny. A lot worse.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I agree with him JS. Not that I'm "with him" Smart ass :-)
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Meat72 preach it brother
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I know, I can come off as pretty righteous sometimes. Great topic by the way. None of this faggitry some people write about.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    10 minutes max -- so sad about it, too.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    30mins-2 hrs plus fore play beforehand.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    2 hours Max but that includes a meal and a movie lol after that she needs to leave or she might get on my nerves
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion