tuscl

A terrible waste....

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
I just came out of our local grocery store. As I wsd leaving, a young, pretty, well-curved and conditioned 34DD (estimated) blond wearing yoga pants was coming in.

Damn. A whole morning at church gone to waste. Oh, well. I'll have another shot at being saved next Sunday....

15 comments

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Sounds like an attractive hairless ape that would like some BSLC. I'll have to add her to my harem.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yup, if you're Catholic, that's what confession is for. Always sinning, always being forgiven....
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Luckily, I'm Presbyterian, so, free pass, lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    At least you made it to the grocery store. The stripper wanna be that I'm lusting over is usually sitting near me in the church service. I should just get up and walk out cause obviously the whole live holy crap is not working out so great.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Damn. A whole morning at church gone to waste."

I know how you feel. But as Presbyterians, we are God's elect. As Calvin said:
    "By predestination we mean the eternal decree of God, by which he determined with himself whatever he wished to happen with regard to every man. All are not created on equal terms, but some are preordained to eternal life, others to eternal damnation; and, accordingly, as each has been created for one or other of these ends, we say that he has been predestined to life or to death."
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    True, jack. Calvin did say that. I think, however, that was his only flirtation with double predestination, where not only the situation, but the sinner's response to it, are preordained. This, of course, would fly in the face of free will, ultimately making the decision for redemption or not meaningless.

That said, I was definitely wavering!

This theological discussion is brought to you in the hope of saving tuscl souls. :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I didn't go to church today(again) but I did see some fat old broads having brunch at the IHOP. :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I stopped going when I was 18. All I was doing was staring at the girls in their dresses. Basically I was sinning in church!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    A nice set of tits is a terrible thing to waste
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 goes to church????

The last time I was in a church was for a wedding.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I worship weekly at the church of the strip club gods. In fact I'm getting ready for a worship service right now. Video girl is in the shower. We're going to do my ultimate sexual act. This is what I was predestined to do.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good service. I was really horny from looking at pics of DS II this afternoon, and from imaging a reunion with the DS, so it didn't take much mouth fucking when she put me in charge. She gaged this time. Never done that before. Probably cause I finished particularly deep this time.

I try to always attend church like this. Every day is the sabbath at the church of the strip club gods. May they be praised.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    How is the lightning protection in your hotel, john? Not the we care what happens to you, but we'd hate to see you take one or more of your girls with you! ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "... not that we..."

Thrice damned autocorrect!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    $10 bucks you rubbed one out in your car! lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion