tuscl

Female Pubic Hair

Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:23 PM
This is likely to have been asked before, but here we go. There's something about a completely hairless vaginal area that doesn't sit well with me. I find a well-manicured landing strip (French wax) to be much sexier. All other things being close to equal between two hot strippers, having a little "grass on the playing" field is preferable. Who else is with me?

24 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sure, a little grass on the playing field is OK until its time to mow it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I want it bare and shaved, completely. Hair is too 70s. But, a tiny bit of stubble is wonderful to rub my dick against in VIP.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm with you. I said this quote on here once before from the late great Pimp C and I'll say it again: "A bald-headed pussy ain't shit. Got them razor bumps, bitch grow some hair and get legit".
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I LUV all-natural pussy hair--the more, the better. The abundance of pubes tells you lots about a girl--for instance, how much testosterone she has. And the shape and texture of it is another interesting thing about women. Why would anyone prefer that all pussies look the same? And like a 10-year-old?
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Hair is always good. One of the underrated things about it is that it's great for getting excess off your tongue.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If I wanted to fight my way through big bushes, I would travel to the Amazon.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I like hair.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I like clean-shaved best, but landing strip is fine
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Pussies are just not very attractive. They're just kind of weird folds of skin. But a properly grown bush of pubic hair makes the area oh so sexy.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Give me well groomed. Clean shaved has become the norm the past 10 years or so, but I prefer a woman to a child.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Bare = Pubescent.... (punny) need some hair to know I am with a woman not a teen.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Pussies are just not very attractive." For a minute there I thought jerikson was back.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like a bush. Trimmed if necessary.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like it nice and smooth. I don't like picking pubes out of my teeth. And as far as differentiating a woman from a child, I don't need hair to tell the difference.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I like a little landing strip. Don't care for a lot of bush.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shaved without razor bumps is the best, Landing Strip is fine.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Landing Strip all the way!!!! I'm actually feeling a nicely trimmed bush since I've been looking at shaved for so long - sometimes a change is nice
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I like a landing strip or other small patch. Bald pussy is great but some variety is awesome.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I like shaved pussy. Next people will be saying women with shaved pits and legs are child like. I just shake my head.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Next people will be saying women with shaved pits and legs are child like. I just shake my head." Exactly. An adult woman with shaved legs, undarms, or vagine is still an adult woman, I don't see at all any prepubescent connection, and am downright glad women shave their legs and pits. Obviously, if the association just pops into your head and you can't help it, I get that. But the association doesn't make sense to me at all, given that most guys like shaved pits and legs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I no longer have hair on my legs. The dancers notice it but they don't think that I'm child like. :)
  • Topspin57
    9 years ago
    Love a woman who shaves\waxes!! Makes the dining experience so much better!!!!
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Ugh I HATE hair in the nether regions of women. Hairless for me please!!!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One of the sexiest nights of my life was after a long day of work ( cleaning my atf's apartment) she & I went to a hotel and shaved each other's genitals after a hot shower. The intimacy was such a turn on. I know a dancer who has huge "mud flaps" and a landing strip improves the appearance in my opinion. My two current faves are spinners with tight non protruding lips and they're so pretty with no hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion