tuscl

Tom Brady Wants to Play 10 More Years

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
A few TUSCLers just got a massive erection

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, maybe in a few years the Patriots will figure out how to put a secret drone in footballs and fly his passes for him
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Cool.

Ten more years of hearing about the Patriots did to get around the rules that don't apply to them!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Past 40, a player's body usually gives out. As a true pocket passer he will last longer than most.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah,this lifelong Giants fan just got a Superbowl erection.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Boy, that would mean 10 more years of girly haters squealing about nonsense like ball deflation because they can't face the reality that their QBs just aren't good enough. ;)

Seriously though, I would love it if he could retain his skills for that much longer, but the odds are obviously way against that. Though there are so many mediocre QBs in the league right now that Brady at 80% would be better than a good chunk of the current crop at 100%. I guess his longevity will depend, in part, on how the QB situation in the league shapes up over the next few years.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Great analysis guys
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I want to see 10 more years of Manning, I wonder how long teams will sign him based on the past.
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    While I think 10 years would be a stretch, he does have some things in his favor. He keeps himself in excellent condition. His training and diet are the best. Never athletic to begin with, he's not relying on his legs ( hello there RGIII) for his success. He gets rid of the ball very quickly and seldom takes the crunching hit.Lastly, he has a first ballot HC in Belichick. So long as BB is running things, the Pats will be a contender every year
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion