tuscl

Biggest pussy on TUSCL?

Why it's ZiptheLion of course....kitty paws, not lion claws

9 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, poledancer's is nice and tight looking; I haven't seen the others.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about wildebeest boy? It's lion custom to give our cubs embarrassing names to toughen them out. Mine was Scooter, not ZiptheLion. That is not a cub name.

One male cub was named SuetheLion and he turned out to be a tough sumbitch. I'm a total badass and even I won't fuck with Sue. Yes, the crazy sumbitch still goes by Sue.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Come to think of it, Cecil's cub name was Zippy. He did turn out to be a pussy. But even a pussy lion is badass compared to you damn dirty hairless apes.

I know you live in San Diego, probably still in your parents basement. I'm going to find you and shoot you with a crossbow, just like that asshole dentist did to Cecil. Let you suffer a bit. Then you know what I'm going to do to you?

It rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Wee haw!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    After an exhausting 2-girl VIP session, the two veteran dancers started conversing about some historically big pussies from the club's past.

Talk of hanging sides of beef was enough to turn me vegetarian.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah that's got Zippy written all over it.Just wait for him to fuck up and mention Star Trek.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't like big pussy.

I prefer tight pussy.

Preferably young and never had a kid or kid(s).
    Those kids wreck havoc down there....
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    All this pussy talk reminds me of a thing that happened when I was working in a shipyard. We had a female welder working the night shift, and she was one of the best. One of the men, a relatively new hire, walked up to her, put his arm around her and said, "Hey, baby. How about a little pussy?"

She looked him straight in the eye and said, "You know, I'd love a little pussy. Mike's been used so much it's about as big as a five-gallon bucket."

This was related to me by one of the twenty witnesses who watched that ass slink away under a cloud of gruffaws from the onlookers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion