tuscl

Best overall strip club in the United States!

Clackport
Washington
Let's have a discussion on which is the overall best strip club in the country. My parameters are combining value, mileage, and dancer quality.

Follies comes to mind right away, but I hear the dancer quality is not great there, I haven't been there though, I'll let other Follies visitors chime in on that one.

Spearmint Rhino in Vegas comes to mind because the girls are gorgeous, and you can touch ass and titties in the 20 buck dances. However value overall is not great because cover, drink prices, and VIP is very expensive.

I would probably have to go with Baby Dolls in Dallas being number one. From what I hear, very good looking girls, decent mileage, and good value.

Thoughts? Opinions?

69 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    And please -- don't anyone say the TJ brothels.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I don't know, but here's the worst one...The World Famous Climax...

http://www.onefoottsunami.com/wordpress/…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My 2 favorite Detroit clubs--Penthouse and Flight Club--are candidates. The mileage cannot be beaten, and dancer quality is high, although dancers on average are not as hot as they used to be. Value is problematic. These clubs are expensive. The standard lap dance is $25, and extras can run you from $200 to $500. But I find the cost to be worth it.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    My two candidates are Trophy in Greenville SC and Desire in Providence RI.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If Follies had better dancer quality, it would be number one to me. I have heard some Follies visitors say they got HJ in the 10 buck lap dance area, as far as value and mileage you can't beat that!

Tootsies is probably up there. Super hot girls, outstanding mileage, but the value suffers at this club, very expensive VIP and lapdances are $25.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think I've been to every club that could be a viable candidate, many several times. The key is how you have defined best club. If best club means best combination of value, quality, and mileage, then the winner is unquestionably Follies. I may post the details sometime but Follies beats the next closest competition Penthouse and FClub because it has a wider variety of types of dancers who are as attractive as in Detroit, with mileage and extras that are at least as good as Detroit ( and I think a little better than Detroit) at prices that are almost half the cost of Detroit. In other words, Follies offers the same experience as Detroit clubs at a fraction of the price.

If the definition of best club included being upscale, or focused upon the number of dancers available, then Tootsies would have to be considered. If the definition of best club required the hottest girls, then Baby Dolls must be considered along with Cheetah Atlanta and a couple of LA clubs. But for best combination of value mileage and quality, it's definitely Follies.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I have only been to Dallas clubs so I will nominate Baby Dolls for the sheer number of attractive dancers. Value could be better though. Drinks are 7-10 dollars. You can't get VIP by the hour. You get access to VIP by buying bottles. $150, $350, $650, plus tips to waitress and penguin
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Bavarian- Thanks for the Baby Dolls Intel, I wasn't aware of having to buy bottles to do VIP. Maybe Baby Dolls isn't my number one club now lol.

JS69- Thanks for the Intel. Follies just might be number one, but I've read many Follies reviews where the reviewers say they wish the dancer quality was better.

It might be just me, but out of, dancer quality, value, and mileage, dancer quality is most important to me.

Mons Venus might be up there. Gorgeous girls, decent mileage, I'm not sure about the value though, I think it's like 25 to 30 bucks for a dance?

Keep the suggestions coming!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    That's got to be PP Cola.Almost four years ago I walked in and wrangled a dancer out of that joint and she still holds sway over my checking account,who'd of thought?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    JS69 is right on this one.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Inner Room in World Famous Cocoa Beach!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Whichever one *I* am in at the moment.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mons Venus is awesome for gorgeous skinny white girls (my thing), but with little variety in dancers, no VIP and no extras, it can't possibly be the best club.

Follies has lots of chocolate but if a picky guy like me can always find satisfying white girls there, that's a good sign that the dancer quality is adequate.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Bourbon Street Circus has been my favorite so far.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Extras should not be a requirement. Only club I have been to that can be considered is cheetah but it seems more people like follies. There are too many variables to have a definitive "best club". I would rather have higher dancer quality than extras but some mileage should still be required. As with most things, I have found the saying "you get what you pay for" to be true in a strip clubs as well. Cheap dives and extras clubs generally have shitty dancers from what I have seen. Also you have to account for region. Dancer quality is better in some regions at a higher price(I know of an extras club in new York that has better looking dancers than some clubs in Atlanta). Its just too many variables to have a best club in US.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Best one i have been to is Baby Dolls Dallas
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Just based on the reviews, the clubs I have on my bucket list include baby dolls, rhino, tootsies, Mons Venus, and desire.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A few votes for Baby Dolls but AFAIK no extras at Baby Dolls though
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was at Follies today. Big surprise. :) I met a dancer new to me from Detroit. She had danced at a couple of the clubs on 8 Mile Road and in her opinion, Follies is better than Detroit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I haven't visited enough of the top clubs to say which is best – from the reviews I guess SR in Vegas would be the best since it has the reputation for having the top-talent w/ decent mileage even if it's not high on the value scale.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Had a good conversation with a truck driver about two weeks ago. He said the best clubs he has been to were mostly in Detroit.

He has been to Tampa and the clubs within the state, but he didn't say much about it, like he was not that taken away by the girls in these clubs he mentioned.

But he likes the girls here in Portland, OR. They look more classy and beautiful compared to those in Detroit,

Me, I have to say I agree to his observation.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Cities with beautiful women = awesome strip clubs. Generally speaking.

Southern cities have hot women and hence better strip clubs than the ones in North.
    Lamest places in North - All of canada (except Montreal), Northern California, Portland, All of new england area (providence being ok). These places it's hard to get quality and mileage together. (You can get one).
    Only exception I see from these message boards is Detroit and some midwest cities.

Southern cities - all of LA area, many places in Florida, Atlanta, Arizona, Carolinas, Dallas/Houston/Austin/San Antonio - with the largest concentration of strip clubs in united states (150+ clubs within 3 hour drive).
    1. Women are beautiful.
    2. Mileage is great.
    3. Prices are right.
    4. Only 1 in 500 dancers heard of stripperweb.
    5. Don't see many desperate customers. Translates to dancers have to work harder for money.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    My bucketlist is Follies, Baby Dolls, Tootsies, and, KOD Miami.

To the Follies vistors, on a good day for Follies with 50 or so girls, how many 8's and 9's will there be? I'm assuming most of the girls are 6's and 7's?
  • Neobwh
    9 years ago
    My vote(s) - Baby Dolls, HiLiter and Mons
  • steve3000
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls, Dallas. High scores from me in several categories. (Note: I'm not into extras (much).) Beautiful dancers. Lots of them. At any time during the week. Multiple stages to keep your interest. Good contact lappers. Wish dancers were nude, though....
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    We're going to have different criteria that we use to define the "best" club in US. For me, attractive dancers and extras are essential components. But, I have three additional criteria that have not been mentioned above: a) the VIP must be private enough to allow both the dancer and the customer to get "comfortable" and large enough to allow multiple positions, b) the club must be either non-smoking or have a restricted smoking area with good ventilation, and c) the club must be welcoming of people from different ethnicities and ages.

That said, I'd probably rank Detroit's Penthouse at the top of my list (with lots of competition from other Detroit clubs such as Flight Club, Landing Strip, Player's Lounge, BTs Dearborn). I would also include Club Desire (Providence) and Scarlett's at Ybor Strip (Tampa). If the prices were more reasonable, I'd also include Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater (San Francisco).

I have yet to visit Follies, Tootsies (and other Miami competitors), Baby Dolls, Electric Blue (CT) and other Providence clubs. Looks like I need to plan some more travel to strategic locations!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For those who voted for Baby Dolls or Mons, either you haven't been to the other leading candidates or you have a very narrow definition of mileage. I love both clubs. Gorgeous white women, and more dream stripper candidates than you can count on two hands. But they also come with the biggest case of blue balls imaginable. It is inconceivable that you could define these as best if mileage is a factor. And if these two are high mileage clubs, then lots of other clubs have equally gorgeous women with similar mileage -- Cheetah Atlabta and 4 Olay abs Bare Elegance in LA for example.

But the OP quite reasonably included high mileage as one of the three factors to consider along with quality girls and value. The clubs that are obviously at the top of any list that includes all three factors are are Flight Club, Penthouse, Follies, and Tootsies. I honestly don't see how anybody who has been to all of these clubs could chose anything outside of one of these four as the top club considering all three factors.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4 Play rather than Olay
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree with JS69.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    It has been too many years since I seriously clubbed in FL but I have been to virtually all of the areas mentioned above and Detroit clubs are the best by a large margin. Looks of the dancers, value and locations cannot be beaten. Right now Flight Club is the best. Best pert about Detroit is the choices. I am not enamored with the COI clubs the dancers are no better looking than any other higher end club but they sure think they are just because they are from LA. No Vegas club has much mileage and the prices are to high for me and I have clubbed in Manhattan.
    Dallas has some good clubs and beautiful dancers(way better than LA) but mileage is inconsistent.
    I try to avoid corporate clubs like Spearmint Rhino and DeJaVue since the corporate overlords draw scrutiny from LE therefore tend toward high prices and low mileage.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    No love for The HiLiter?
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I tend to agree with JS69 and TiredT. For me, extras are greatly preferred and ultra high mileage (at least) is essential. After too too many years of being a SC PL, only looking and limited touching is a non-starter -- I don't care how amazing looking she might be!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Of the ones I've gone to (mainly in Tampa, South Florida, Atlanta, and New Orleans) I'd say it's between Follies and Tootsies. As others have mentioned, Tootsies has better-looking girls on average but the value is much better at Follies. If they were in the same town I'd probably alternate between them as opposed to choosing one over the other as a primary club. I've never gone to the Detroit clubs.

@ranukam: Don't waste your tme at KOD. It's fallen off since 2012. Just save your money for Tootsies: prices are the same and it's only a couple of blocks away.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    This one I had a conversation with a dancer who doesn't have the gusto for extras. She's been to South Beach, and also worked at clubs down there in Florida, but she went back up here in Portland because she can't compete down there. I asked her why, and she said the dancers she was competing with was also into prostitution.

So yeah, dudes here probably can't make that connection.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    So far Follies and Baby Dolls have the most votes by far with a handful of other clubs getting one or two votes.

@IHearVoices- I want to go to KOD for the spectacle, not so much the lapdances. I hear the dances suck there.

@Alabegonz- what makes Portland appealing is the sheer number of clubs and the fact that the clubs are nude with alcohol. That's pretty much it. The girls here aren't great, the mileage isn't great, the value isn't great.

Once again what is the dancer quality like at Follies? I'm gonna keep asking that question until I get an answer lol.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ranukam - Follies dancers range from 6-9. I'd say mostly 7's but enough 8's that you can hold out for them.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I live in the orlando area now and just started hiring the clubs in cocoa beach. While the dancer quality isn't top notch at Inner Room or Lido's the value for the dollar is very good. They still don't approach the Miami area clubs from the 90's.But maybe my memories are a bit fuzzy too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – and as others have mentioned in the past in different threads (although some disagree); most clubs with high mileage will often not have the aboslutely best looking dancers – perhaps there may be exceptions like Detroit – but taking ATL as an example; Cheetah is considered to have the best looking dancers – it's a no-touch/no-fuck club and from what is written is a very nice looking club also and gets lots of high-rollers – so if you are a 9+ dancer would you wanna be groped at Follies or air-dance @ Cheetah for the same $$$ if not better $$$ @ Cheetah b/c it's upscale.

So to try and answer your question; it's not that there are dogs @ Follies; at least IMO; I'd say almost all the dancers are above avg; just not thee top-talent – IMO most Follies girls' lie in the 7 category w/ a few 6s and and a few 8s – but one needs to see it w/ their own eyes and draw their own opinion.

If there were a lot of dogs at Follies it would not be as popular as it is – sure part of it is the mileage – but if there were not lots of good-looking girls it would not be as popular IMO – there are some custies whom will always not like a club or its dancers for w/e reason; and for some SCers no 9+s in a club may equal a bad club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree with S cat's evaluation of the quality of the dancers at Follies. The quality of the dancers that I saw at Penthouse and Flight Club a few weeks ago was basically the same. No meaningful difference in quality. What sets Follies apart, however, is that it has the same ultra high mileage as the Detroit clubs with dancers of the same quality at a much lower price. I also think the variety of women (shapes, sizes, races) is better at Follies to the extent that might be considered a positive.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @ranukam, mileage is low in PDX, I agree to that, that's how it is here, man. But, I really don't see low mileage as a deal breaker, though.

Thing is, I can still get lucky with some girls even without trying. Not breaking a sweat, letting these girls do all the talking and touching. It ain't bad.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, being able to touch titties and asses during $20 booth dances is not a big deal. Even in Deja Vu's clip joints, like it was when they ran the San Francisco clubs, were like that.

When the underground table dancing circuit was running in SJ's Mexican Bar's, it was $1 at a time. Everyone was pawing girls, usually on their tits or asses, and then handing them another $1. $1 at a time and in the front room and with no agreed upon ending time, is actually more interactive.

I say that if you want the best, it has to be a place where you can engage in Front Room GFE, and then escalate further in the back room. That is, you have to be able to get the girl off of her service script.

Places I speculate that it might be this way might be that Baby Dolls in Dallas, just as they seem to have so many girls that it must be very competitive. Or maybe Shadowcat's favorite place in Atlanta, as there must be something which keeps him going there. But I know there are others.

I think we are looking at this the wrong way, talking about the kinds of clubs which need to be reviewed. I think we should instead ask, what do we have to do to have it be as nice as the TJ Hong Kong Bar.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Traffic '94
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tf8FIP…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    JS69 has been to most of the clubs mentioned and he SCs a lot – so I would put a good amount of weight on his opinion since he's been there done that.

Also – many that review Follies are experienced SCers and most give Follies a thumbs-up.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Idk about Follies. Maybe I'll have to visit during a dayshift sometime because it was filled with hood rats during my single night shift visit.

I think that those of you who chose Baby Dolls need to get out more. Seriously. It is a Grade A tourist trap in my humble opinion. Value was part of the question and there isn't any at that club, at least compared to some of the great byob nude options in the area.

I picked Trophy in G'ville and Desire in Providence because I have had hot action with 8s and up for reasonable money in both places. Man i wish I had an excuse to visit G'ville again, lol.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Late to the party...

I would nominate either "penthouse/flight club in Detroit" - they are pretty much the same thing..

Or "bourbon street" in Phoenix. Hi-liter gets honorable mention. Hands down... Bourbon street has the best collection of hot girls I have ever seen in a strip club. It's nothing fancy at all, but the party atmosphere and $10 floor dances make you forget its shortcomings.

Note: I have never been to follies...

Now if you're talking best that may not be the best anymore, then I'd have to say seductions/sundowners in Niagara falls Ontario early 2000s. That was the best combo strip club I had ever been to. Lap dances from "10s" at sundowner, then walk next door to seductions and get full service from an "8" québécois or hot Canadian girl for less than $100 when you figured in the exchange rate.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I appreciate learning the truth about Baby Dolls. My expectations were way too high before this thread (I'm going to Dallas in April). I'll need to re-evaluate some things when planning out non-wrestling entertainment.

I agree with the seeming consensus that Follies' dancer quality is underrated. I've seen some pretty girls at Follies. I can't recall seeing anyone who's made me snap my neck to get a second look, but they have some attractive dancers. By the way...rick: Follies day >>>>>>> Follies night. It's not even close.

Inner Room was up there for me, but I haven't heard the best things since my last visit there in April. I think most of it has to do with the tape, but I heard that was removed. Maybe I'll visit on my way home in December.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For those who don't know, everything that I say (and that most others say) positive about Follies is about day shift. It's a different club at night, I haven't been in years at night, and don't plan to ever go again at night.

I'm going to B Street in Phoenix this week in order to evaluate the couple of people who voted for it. It sounds like a low mileage club with really hot dancers, which if true is great but not in any way unique. But maybe I'll be surprised. You never know until you go.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    As I know, day shift things generally go better than night shift. It is my personal experience that more rules are disregarded on the day shit, and just in general money goes further. The girls though may not be as numerous and they may be older.

And then specifically about the Black clubs in the South East, blackstripclubs.net went into great length about this. Many of them even stop being strip clubs at night, and turn more into general type night clubs. So what JS69 is saying makes lots of sense.

When I will be traveling and in these places, it will always be during the day shifts.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @ihearvoices Don't be discouraged. Baby Dolls is a safe, clean place. Come in on a weekday night shift if you can. It's not a place for extras though. A dancer got in trouble for offering a $1,000 blow job to undercover LE recently.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Very different from the impression usually presented of Baby Dolls in Dallas.

I thought it was a FS establishment, with so many girls working, and it being impossible to enforce any limits.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    There's a lot of girls alright but there's also a lot of suits patrolling the floor and lap dance areas.

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm not disbelieving you, it's just that that was different from the impression I'd had of it. There has to be some reason so many people like it. And Texas is known for the highest 'mileage'.

Usually if a club wants the girls to follow the rules, then they only hire a sensible number. So working there is a privilege. But if a place hires as many as possible, then they know that they won't follow any rules except their own.

SJG
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Not enough is being said about Follies. One thing nobody has mentioned that matters to me: Young dancers on the day shift. Lots of them.

Almost all of my VIPs and OTCs have been with girls under 21. Not because I necessarily seek them out. They just happen to be the hottest and wildest dancers I can find. There are some older ladies, too, but on most other clubs' day shifts it seems they're all older ladies.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I found the dancer quality at Follies to be slightly above average which is a good thing. You won't find many stunning 9's or 10's but there are plenty of decent 7's and 8's. I like Follies because like Chandler said, there are a lot of very young looking barely legal type women there. Only twice I've gotten dances from women over 30 there.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a LD factory. I hear good things about decent contact LDs if you are looking for the plain vanilla stuff, and there is plenty of eye candy, but it's a "wanna dance" kinda place. If you like a place where you can get to know a girl a bit, then you'll probably get bored at BBD (as I did). You also definitely won't like it there if you drink hard liquor - they will rob you blind at the bar for a supposed ounce of liquor that I sincerely doubt is even a full ounce.

What works out in their favor is that it is one of the closest clubs to downtown, so they keep a fresh supply of tourists flowing in. There are much more fun (and cheaper) options if you head a bit further north, including Cabaret Royal (topless with booze), Jaguars (nude byob) and Pandoras (a little grittier and mostly Latina, but nude byob).
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    ^ and I definitely should have added Spearmint Rhino (topless with liquor) to the list above.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @rickdugan Cabaret Royale is now Chicas Locas. It caters to the Hispanic market. Have not stopped by to check it out yet. Jaguars got shut down and sold. It will reopen mid November as Bucks Wild
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Yes, there's a lot of hustle going on at night shift. If you want attention, you need to be a regular or be willing to pay for the girl's time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a nice club – the only downside is no extras but that is pretty much the norm in Dallas w/ a few exceptions.

I lived and SCed in Dallas for close to 10 years and I'm familiar w/ the clubs Dugan mentions and they are def not in the same league as Baby Dolls IMO and per the reviews – the clubs that Dugan mentions are def seedier but not necessarily more mileage; so if seedy is your thing then Baby Dolls won't be your cup of tea – but o/w the LD mileage is good and it's a nice club and well-managed – I liked Baby Dolls when I lived in Big-D even though I preferred the black spots since BDs often had very few if any black dancers.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Papi, to each his own I suppose. Some guys like corporate clip joints packed with Wanna dance girls. Not my gig, but every guy is different I suppose. But Spearmint Rhino is hardly seedy, nor is the Clubhouse (nude byob), as just two examples of what are, in my humble opinion, more fun and less expensive alternatives. And as a guy who likes booty yet never seems to go into a VIP room, I'm surprised that a club like Pandora didn't fit your bill.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... And as a guy who likes booty yet never seems to go into a VIP room ...”

I guess you did not like me contradicting your opinion and had to put that little shot in there – touche.

“... I'm surprised that a club like Pandora didn't fit your bill ...”

Your are right there (for once; my turn) – I actually visited Pandoras more than I did BDs for the simple reason they had AA dancers where BDs has very few and if they had any they were not necessarily my type – but just b/c Pandoras was more up my alley based on my personal preferences does not mean I will trash BDs nor say Pandoras is a better club b/c it's not unless one likes a club with cafeteria chairs for seating and full of drunken illegal Mexicans (which is what Pandoras is – the ratings and reviews speak for themselves) – even if BDs is not my type of club; I could never recommend Pandoras over BDs to anyone unless they are not into white dancers at all of if full-nude is a must over topless.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @SJG- I don't think anyone on here presented Baby Dolls as a FS establishment. A couple of TUSCLers have said they got extra action at Baby Dolls in the VIP, but that seems to be rare for Baby Dolls.

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @ranukam

you must realize that you are wasting your breath trying to bring reality into the idiot psycho's world. i mean the asshole doesn't even know how much of a racist he is. smh
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Five years ago I'd have said the Inner Room Cabaret, butt he quality of dances has nose-dived and contact has been more limited so they remain top five, but not number one. If you want an extras club with no pretense its V-Jahs in upstate NY. Overall though I choose Club Desire in providence. Good drink prices, management treats regulars like family, the best private rooms in America, very hot dancers and mileage varies from great to great sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Thanks to all for correcting my misperceptions about Baby Dolls Dallas.

Where is the best front room GFE and then FS-ITC place in Dallas then?

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    Another #1 vote for Flight Club in Detroit 'burbs. I'm rarely disappointed there. A close second to Tootsie's in Miami. And although it seems most have not experienced extras at Baby Dolls, I would disagree. A good time can be had with the right lady and after bottle-purchased VIP. I think I t depends on how they've treated LE recently and, like I said, it really depends on the lady and your chemistry with her. Baby Dolls gets an honorable mention from me.
  • PredragDr
    9 years ago
    Rhino Vegas on the weekend has the best "overall". Top girls from all across the country travel there to work. If you are picky or have a particular type, you are bound to find something you like due to the number working. While it might not be the highest mileage club in the country, deep pockets may lead to takeout.

My nominations for honorable mention:
    Best looking girls: 4play nightshirt, makes girls at other "top clubs" look like plain Jane's
    Best value: Hi-Liters day shift, no cover and 2-for-1 drinks plus below market cost dances
    Healthiest: Casa Diablo, they are vegan!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The only way to truly judge the best club in the U.S. is to have been to every candidate multiple times. And while I and others have been to many/most of the leading clubs, I don't think any of us has enough experience with every single one to make a complete comparison.

When I take early retirement, I am seriously considering taking a year to visit every club that could rationally be considered the best in the country. I'll visit each one for a 3-4 day period, and then publish the definitive guide which identifies once and for all the best club in America. And then everyone can disagree with me.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm already retired and fly free. If Follies should ever change or get shut down then I would go check out the hot spots. If I do, should I use the TUSCL top 10 to decide where to go? :)
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Shadow, is the dancer you mention have red hair?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion