I have a dilemma. I have a new friend that want to fuck John Smith's ex-DS. Shou

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
About two days ago I dispatched that forgot to wipe moron. Guy was an aging hipster with a soul patch. Can you believe it? I got grossed out while eating him because his underwear had skid marks. Just as I stopped a vulture wearing a suit flew down. He introduced himself as rickthevulture and told me about his system for finding the sexiest lady vultures and I asked if he had fucked a female hairless ape. He said "no" and I showed him a photo of my DS (John Smith's ex-DS).

Now he wants to fuck her. She'll do it if I tell her to because she's such a BSLC slut. But should I share her with my new bud?

7 comments

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Just to clarify I'd like to emphasize that vultures have no dick. He just wants rub his cloaca on her pussy and shoot some vulture jizz in there. Maybe give her a little oral too. He claims to give good beak.

Maybe I'll suggest that they start with her licking his cloaca. A little listerine and it'll be like she never had vulture cum in her mouth.

What do you hairless apes think?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Oh, shit Rick. Just eat the vulture. Try it with a little Worcestershire sauce....
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    LOL!, this rickthelion character is hilarious. My favorite of all.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick the Lion is the shit!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Thanks ATACdawg, you're one of the good ones. After the glorious cat revolution you'll become a well-treated hairless ape slave.

However, I'm actually kind of fond of rickthevulture. Yes, he's smelly, he eats rotting road kill, and he vomits a lot, but what do you expect? He's a vulture. But he's still good people. Hence my dilemma.

Thaks Bavarian and Meat72, your off the wildebeest list. For now.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's best to share... There's plenty of pussy to go around!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion