tuscl

Funny as shit

So last night at the club I had a dancer come over to me. Hot little thing that I guess you could consider her a favorite dancer of mine. Anyways she's freaking out because she told me she lost her wedding ring. Of course my first reply to this is Your married? She explained that shes been married for a while and wanted extra money so he thinks shes cleaning a business after hours and in fact she's spread open down at the strip club. Best part is all of his coworkers and a lot of his friends either have came into the club and at least seen her and she said a lot have banged her. So this poor dude thinks he has the trophy wife and really she's a dancer. I freaking love small town strip clubs its one big happy family lol

11 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Where did they bang her? Obviously not in the club.

Poor dude, but how do you miss the signs. I guarantee she's a moody bitchy ass trick at home and demanding as fck. He should know a woman who's into her man has zero complaints, and that nigga could be the biggest drug dealing, womanizing, serial killing mutha fucka alive, but in her eyes...perfection
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Did you bang her? Or at least get a BJ?

Maybe he knows but just doesn't care! Some guys probably get off on it! My ex and I used to play a game of her being on the beach wearin a barely there thong and it was brilliant! It would have been non-brilliant to me if she had actually picked up guys in a barely there thong but other guys are different!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Maybe he's looking at his friends and co-workers thinking "brilliant! My wife is hotter than your wife and have pay to fuck my wife! And then we spend your money!" ;)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ho's are gonna be ho's. Lol
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If she took that ring off in the back. Some other dancer probably saw it, stole it and pawned it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^this.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Crazy times
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Losing a ring cleaning would be very believable. No problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No good reason to take a wedding-ring into a SC – that is kinda stupid – she should leave it at home b/c she is “using her hands to clean at night”.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She was cleaning and polishing wood, all night long
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with 4get. He knows she's dancing, if not prostituting. There's no way any live-in of mine could be a dancer without me catching on....but then I'm a veteran and maybe the poor slob IS clueless...? This will not end well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion