tuscl

Are we there yet ?

pinhead
Massachusetts
Monday, April 5, 2004 2:56 PM
It seems like alot of guys like that laid back, friendly neighborhood atmosphere. How far do you travel to find it ? Is it close to home, close to work ? Do you go to the club that's closest to home, or do you bypass it, (to make sure that your worlds don't collide) If you work in the city, do you prefer those clubs, or are they lot less friendly than the suburban local joint? Alot of dancers travel good distances bewteen work and home, for obvious reasons, but what about customers ?

5 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Since there are no strip clubs and not really any real good regular clubs in the small town I live in, I have to travel if I want to see other clubs. I don't care for the strict moral right that act like it's their way or the highway. There's about 50,000 people living in the county I live in and I heard that even Hooters couldn't manage to locate here. A simple restaurant with good food where the waitresses wear shorts and the moral crowd thinks that is wrong apparently. Maybe things will change one day. haha, if it hadn't been for them trying to close down all strip clubs in a neigboring county, I might have stopped going entirely but I thought I should occasionally go to strip clubs and defend my rights to go where I please and not conform to someone else's beliefs. It seems that strip clubs are almost always under attack here in the south.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I rarely go to clubs unless I'm out of town. Then I'll maybe travel an hour max. If I'm going somewhere where I have a favorite club (eg. Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis) I'll try to stay somewhere nearby. Otherwise I'll drive around the area checking out new places, but rarely more than an hour from where I'm staying. I usually do this during the day because it's easier to find places in daylight, plu I prefer to visit clubs when they're less crowded and aren't full of regulars like good clubs always are at night. And yes I know that the selection of girls is usually better at night but I've met some wonderful dancers who only work days, eg. single mothers.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I drive about fifty miles to Providence-where my 2 or 3 favorite clubs are located. I will occasionaly visit a few Mass. clubs(I live in the Boston area) when I'm working in the area but most of them are a waste of time.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    It depends on where you live. I live in Omaha, where they are all bikini clubs with overpriced beer. I am overly familiar with the route to Fremont, NW of Omaha, where the topless clubs are, and also a town I would avoid at all costs if they didn't have good stripclubs. I have gone more than 100 miles just to go to stripclubs. All mostly because Omaha sucks as a stripclub town.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Topless only in Detroit and Wayne County. Bikini only, and damned few, in Oakland County, the suburban county on Detroit's Northern border. To the South is Windsor, Ontario, Canada, which is completely nude and friendly. If you can take the delay crossing the border, Windsor has great nude air dances. All of this is within 50 miles or less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion