tuscl

A stripper with delusions of being a lady

MrDeuce
Illinois
I had an amusing encounter with a stripper at one of the divier clubs in Washington Park on a recent weekday afternoon. A big-breasted blonde MILF type was on stage as I entered the bar. I went up to tip her and she joined me when she was done, almost immediately starting to play with me under the table and hinting at fun times in the VIP room. Then she asked me to buy her a drink called a BMF, which turned out to be a kind of Long Island iced tea colored blue from the Curacao -- and cost $15! She explained that she couldn't say the full name -- Blue Motherfucker -- because she was too much of a lady. For the same reason she also couldn't say "p - u - s - s - y", which she spelled out just like that. However, she promised me the best blowjob of my life, and within 15 minutes she was kneeling naked in a scuzzy VIP room, delivering on her promise and swallowing every last drop. Since I'm no idiot and look forward to more such experiences with her, I refrained from pointing out the inconsistency of her position. If she wants to call herself a lady, who am I to disagree?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah. There are quite a few ladies out there. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What comes out of her mouth is much much less important than what can go into her mouth ;)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I can't personally fathom why someone would find it unladylike to swear but perfectly ladylike to suck a stranger's dick in a "scuzzy vip room" but hey, everyone has their own set of morals I guess.

Still a head scratcher.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    By the same logic, you'll find strippers who will:
    * fuck but not suck (or vice versa)
    * suck but not kiss (or vice versa)
    etc. Each one has to decide for herself where to draw the line.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"He taught me to walk and to talk and to act like a regular LADY"

http://youtu.be/kITTN0k4u9k
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

She is a lady. A lady of the night.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ Well, at least a lady of the VIP room.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Kinda like Hillary.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "^ Well, at least a lady of the VIP room."

Brilliant!
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    "The Lady is a Tramp", so says Frank Sinatra!
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Papi's Pearls: " What comes out of her mouth is much much less important than what can go into her mouth ;)"

Epic.

In my book she's a lady.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Fair Trade. They can choose the euphemism of the moment as long as I can choose the position and which hole I get to fill with baby batter. As long as the price is right...
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    I once had a civie girl tell me her ex-husband "Called me a fing cunt." I was amused as most women don't like the word cunt, but don't mind saying fuck.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Papi is such a gentleman. Kudos to you sir lol

OP made me laugh. Ok "lady" whatever you say.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Several girls I've know try to keep swearing to a minimum so they don't get into the habit, and to attempt to avoid accidentally using that language around their kids.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    She was afraid that, if she swore, you'd put soap on your dick to punish her.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "She was afraid that, if she swore, you'd put soap on your dick to punish her."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Several girls I've know try to keep swearing to a minimum so they don't get into the habit, and to attempt to avoid accidentally using that language around their kids."

On a serious note, this seems the most likely explanation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion