tuscl

putting what we do in perspective

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:03 AM
We go to strip clubs and toss around $100 to $1,000 like it ant shit and for the most part most of these strippers even act like it ant shit. ( with exception to the $1,000 night thats a lot of cash period) Now head on over to YouTube and search the words tipping $100 and watch the videos of ppl reactions to working shitty jobs and receiving $100 and up to $1,000 Alot of them go in shock, cry even. A hug is always a given...and i bet sex could be had although its not the ppl intent in these videos. Im bringing this to our attention to focus on the point that their are hot girls out their not stripping and do work shitty jobs... so if this kind of girl and situation then acting on this chance good mean mega value sex...just think of fucking a hot 18 and up 8,9 even a 10 for $100 bucks Look just saying This has been a lesson from your boy Aka value shopper 72os God bless and i pray this adds to your sex life

22 comments

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Interesting insight.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $100 tip in a restaurant will not include the type of service one gets in a club; that's why a waitress rarely if ever gets a $100 tip, while for dancers it's pretty common. If a waitress did what my CF does, she'd get the $100 too.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know it's been tried but some people just can't be bought for $100.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The hot young waitress isn't doing what the stripper is to earn it. Just a little "perspective" back at ya'. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^definition- tried his system on waitresses and failed miserably
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Lol! Lmfao! Rickyboy's system strikes again.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    thanks to all you guys for commenting on my thread. the jokes, laughs, honest answers and the needling is always enjoyable and the information and ability to kick around ideas and share stories is always nice boys but, my rebuttal to the hot waitresses isn't doing what the stripper is doing to earn is iherantly wrong lol ive and other have been around long enough to understand not all strippers do what some stripper do to earn lol know I do work game and also pay waitresses for the sex and have so been for the last 2 years and im sure others could as well
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The hot young waitress isn't doing what the stripper is to earn it. Just a little "perspective" back at ya'. ;)" Wow! Even rickdugan can be brilliant sometimes! Maybe he's turning over a new leaf!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Comparing a stripper to a waitress is like comparing and engineer who designed a turnpike to a toll collector. The only similarity is they both know the road, like a stripper and a waitress deal with the public. Paying waitresses for sex? You getting BJs in the Waffle House bathroom again?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Paying waitresses for sex? You getting BJs in the Waffle House bathroom again?" Disturbing! I've eaten at Waffle Houses late night while traveling! I can't imagine getting a bathroom BJ from ANY of the waitresses I've seen! Or any of the late night Waffle House patrons! Somehow, Waffle House attracts a different class of workers and clientele than, say, IHOP! So I'll put in a vote for "Waffle House bathroom BJs = not brilliant!"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never fucked a waitress but for some weird reason I've fucked at least 4 nurses. 2 of my serious g/f's were nurses, as well as a couple fleeting trysts.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    rockstar - I've had good luck fucking nurses too. I always thought its because they know how short life really is and they want to enjoy every moment
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ eh interesting outlook... I always thought it was because they work crazy rotating shifts and long hours, have an intense job... Which makes most of them crazy. Damn most of the nurses I know are divorced, crazy, and possibly a higher rate of hotness over other professions. When women get crazy, they are more supseptible to get wild which translate to more SEX.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    $100 tip is nice – but imagine a $100 tip plus a bucket of KFC – bingo! – you are in there brotha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago