tuscl

Monster Cock prank at clean clubs

So obviously if im pulling this prank i really dont have a monster cock lol but, im extremely curious to seeing how different i get treated by strippers if they believe i have one

So i also spend time at clean clubs and have been trying to come up with new ideas and ways to enjoy them since ITC isnt even close as a option

So with those 2 points i came up with the idea of buying a mega cock extension that is flesh like in feel ( yes its going to cost)

Clean clubs that allow ok contact are the best target because lets face it at an extras club those bitches would go diving in just to get that dick inside them and thus my cover is blown lol

Im wondering how many OTC offers i get ?

20 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    A big wallet will get you more OTC offers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't want to stay that way. You might get tired of all the girls grabbing and squeezing and telling you big dick jokes. Although one girl had the ability to grab the stage pole with her butt and I found out that wasn't the only thing she could grab with her butt. That actually felt quite good even with shorts on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That would be an interesting experiment – go for it – you seem to be the right man for the job – would be interesting to see the results when the dancers feel up on a thick 12-incher – you may get free OTC.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't bother but if it amuses you, go for it. You won't be able to feel the girls squeezing the fake boner very much. Tell us how it went.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    god damn you're retarded
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Nice to count a man of Science among our number.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have never met a sex worker who cares about cock size. They hop you don't smell bad, cum fast and hope you pay in cash up front, which I never do. What universe are you from?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Thank you guys for the comments, information, feedback and humour

I believe i will do this and report back after a large sample of different girls and clubs

Jack makes a good point i should also do a sepret prank all on its own when i dont feel like dances but just stage tipping

I could make my wallet looking loaded full of hundreds...either i could use a few hundreds with a fuck load of singles or just go all out and invest in a ass load of fake hundreds (that i will never use, im retarded guys but not that stupid lol) this could be fun as hell as well
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @72_os

you're fairly new here...

rotflmfao
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack is right. Only the size of your wallet matters.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you really want to have some fun, why don't you go to your local convenience store at about 1AM on a Friday or Saturday night and call every guy that walks through the door a "motherfucking pussy" and see how long it takes for you to get your ass kicked - that sounds more exciting to me.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Maybe fun for you to watch lol

Not for me im a lover not a fighter

Although you did make me laugh right then
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    For strippers a big dick doesn't matter. If you're big, she loves big dicks. If you're small, amazingly that's her preference. Wanna make a dancer squirm? Ask her what her preference is before she's felt you up.

Civvys, on the other hand, do care. A little bit.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    In the end hell i don't care lol

I just love social experiments and fucking with ppl i suppose lol

Im even going to wear my extension around civvy girls like at work and bars and other places just to see if i can't get a reaction
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Might have more luck in the gay clubs and it wont cost you anything. This is too weird for this board. Or is it? Obviously money is all you need.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lopaw is not concerned with the size of your penis. Maybe you need to find a woman more like her.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, maybe i would get better help if i reposted this over on stripperweb lol
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I have had a couple of extras friendly girls tell me they prefer smaller dicks because the wear and tear from several dicks a shift adds up. I bet they never turned away a paying customer with a Ron Jeremy dick, though.

And no, they were not matching their preference to my dick :-)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    No offense but this is a little ridiculous. As already stated, the vast majority of extras girls either don't care about the size of your dick or would actually prefer a smaller one. (Anyone seen Full Metal Jacket? The whore didn't want to fuck the black guy 'cause she was afraid his dick was going to be too big. I watched a documentary about whores and when a group of Thai women were asked who their least favorite customers are, one said Africans because their penises hurt her).

And if you are going to this clean club are you just going to say, "hey feel my cock baby" to get these girls to notice how well hung you are(n't)? I don't understand the plan. Are the girls in the clean club going to automatically gravitate towards the fake dick? What if one is a dick expert and can tell it's fake like a bad boob job?

Having a wallet full of fake 100s would be no bueno on me. I don't care how much money you have on your person if you CLEARLY aren't spending it. I remember back on 8 mile clubs, ghetto guys who were pals with the owners would come in flashing a fist full of cash but spend none of it, so I'd tell them, "I see you brought your life savings here so I guess that's why you can't spend any of it" ...or "your rent must be due soon."

Have you REALLY thought this through? Do you have a specified control group for this social experiment? How about independent and dependent variables?! Will you be able to replicate your data??! Nah, I'm just giving you a hard time now buddy. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion