tuscl

7 day hooker challenge

For the next seven days im going to fuck the same backpage hooker at the cost of $100 per pop.

Im just curious to see how the sex will develop between 2 ppl fucking so much...im assuming near day seven the sex should be very intament

What you fellows think of this challenge ?

34 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You could get a street walker for about half that price.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Do you know her lunar cycle. When you are fucking a girl the first thing you need to do is find out and start tracking her on a calendar. This should influence when you spend time with her, and if you want to storm her it is best to start just after Aunt Flo leaves town.

Are you getting GFE with her and doing MSOG? If you want to really get under her skin, that does it.

What are you trying to find out though? If you want to get her off site and doing overnighters, and then maybe even off of the clock, go for it. Otherwise I don't see what is going to happen.

A lot will depend on just how much you talk to her and what you talk about. How open with her are you being about yourself? Are you politely trying to learn about her and her life?

Are you offering to take her out to eat or anything else like that? Exchanged contact information? Does she know what you do for a living?

Without these things there might be nothing more than what you got the first time with her.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Jefferson Starship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNSygqog…
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Made the mistake a few years back of seeing just one backpage hooker instead of the regular variety I was use to doing. Did get intimate, to intimate, and that is not necessarily a good thing when dealing with a transaction based relationship.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    To be honest it will depend if you click or not. But familiarity always helps to get better sex. Very rarely is your best sex a one night stand.... but that does happen... :D

but like impala is saying.... to get too close to said worker might not be a good thing. Because after the 7 days you don't want to see her again.... she might wonder what the hell happened and miss her "cash cow".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A $100 whore and intimacy sound like contradictory concepts to me. But good luck.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    7 days in a row? Did you lose a bet or something?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The part where all you have to do is kiss her and she lets go completely. Usually from the last days of Aunt Flo until she has gone some over the midway point are best. I call the first half of her dry days the up slope. Her hormone level is going up every day. But her mood for sex is actually really good well before that. So best just to nail her as Aunt Flo is leaving town, and then every day after that and don't stop until you can see her mood starting to sour.

Only do this though if you want her to give you her all, because that is what will happen.

Not sure if this is what 72_os wants. :)

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Bad Company, Shooting Star
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YEmC6cT…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If I were you, I'd take that $700, find two quality hookers, pay them $300 each, and take your remaining $100 to the poker table. I'd rather fuck two hot chicks once each than a dirty skank 7 times in a row. But that's just me, nobody has ever said I'm savvy at this strip club game or anything...
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think the issue is what does 72_os want? For just being her client, he has probably already gotten what she gives. If he wants it to be more than that, then he has to approach her in a way which indicates this and opens the door to it.

But I will say this, my own experience with P4P venues is that the girls really love return customers, because they are so very rare. So the girls do soften right up. But unless you are prepared to see her on the outside, it doesn't really go anywhere.

SJG
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I've already been her client for a year now like once a month

This is her pictures

http://asheville.backpage.com/FemaleEsco…
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I think she is a very sweet woman and is a very good lover

Lol and no mikey i did not lose a bet lol

Im not looking for love either

Just wanting a good GF experience and playing with ideas that might help cultivate my relationship with my provider

Thank you guys for responding to my thread

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    And i am thinking about doing the $200 dollar option but will probably do a lil of both...so i should be invested around $700-$1,400
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    And yes im trying to gain the deep french kissing to my time with her while we make love
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    In my opinions she isn't a skank but a true max values for money
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yo man you're fucking my girlfriend. I had no idea she was a ho.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    That is one nasty looking whore.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    By day 5 you'll be wondering why you keep paying the same girl
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, you guys crack me up

Thanks to all who responded
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I knew 72os was Juice.

I think she looks okay.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Eh I take that back - she's on some sort of drugs.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh she's definitely on drugs. She looks okay, but won't in a year
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately i have to agree....

Im sure a small percentage this statement will be wrong but for the most part any one willing to have sex for $100-$200 is doing it for a fix

And i guess she might look fucked up by next year because im about to make a large donation lol
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Is she looking for new regular customers?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    She is still advertising so i would say order her up and get some while the getting is still good

It is true with backpage girls you find one looking good it will only last for a few years then down hill they go

Its good pussy bro
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Asheville explains it. Not much to choose from there.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, shadow this my friend is true
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit! $hit! $hit $!!!!!!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "She is still advertising so i would say order her up and get some while the getting is still good"

yeah that's a great idea, you'll only get syphilis if you fuck her now, if you wait until next year you may get HIV
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    72... I thought girls like that got their drugs free, know what I'm sayin'?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, you guys lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Which girl are you trying to fuck up?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant thread!

72_os, you should see if she'll give you a rimjob! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    72_os, thanks for explaining more about how it is that you know her. If you're seeing her monthly, and for a year, then you are getting what she can give. No reason to try and make more happen than this, just by paying her money.

The way to take it further, if you want this, is to try and separate the money and the sex. Basically you try to convert her into you mistress, someone you "keep" or "look after" with money, but don't any more pay directly for sex.

The only other way is just to try and civilianize her. Try to get her into outside situations which are off the clock. Does she know your real name, address, occupation, etc? How much do you know about her?

Storming a girl, nailing her everyday, coordinated with her lunar cycle, will have a powerful effect. But I think you need to have her at least quasi civilianized first. So you might need to do it with a girl that you can get into civilian space right off.

Good thread, You're just explaining it as it is for you, not writing stuff to try and impress TUSCL members.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Heart, How Can I Refuse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7xnOMD…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^

The expert adult womanizers keep their women on retainer. It is not a marriage, but it is not P4P either. It isn't cheap.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion