Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

stupid overtime

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had 20 bucks on the Steelers at +2.5. Guess I should have held out for +3.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That game sucked. Antonio Brown was my WR1 and Steve Smith WR2 and they both had horrible games. With GRONK on a bye week I'm gonna lose despite having the best team in my lesgue.

I almost didn't start Brown with Vick at QB. I put him back in the line up with 10 minutes before kick off. I didn't have the guts to sit him. I should have. He dropped a touchdown pass.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The Steelers blew so many chances to put the game away before overtime.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

It was the kickers fault

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

The kicker sucks plus I hated that pass play by Vick on 4th and 1. I didn't mind the prior 4th down where Vick tried to run it since I trust his legs more than his arm but they should have handed off on 4th and 1.

I just went to bed after that game I was so depressed with the way they lost it.

I thought they would lose but it was the way they lost when they actually should have won.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

If Big Ben was in at QB, Steelers win that game.

Vick's time as an NFL player has way passed him by....

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Vick played pretty good. It sure is hard to win in OT when you have no confidence in your kicker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I thought you were talking about work

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement