OT: How to Hook Up with a Waitress

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I know this is a forum for learning how to pay strippers for sex .... but does anybody got an idea of how I can pay a waitress for sex? There's a hot waitress at a local dive (and I mean dive, it's dingy, smelly, and the food fckn sucks) who has the most incredible body ever. Vaguely reminds me of a younger Sophie Dee if she had long strawberry blond hair (and really not just the closest comparison to mind)

This hoe is tattoo up including back thighs, honestly looks like she could have been or might still be a stripper.

So far I've been to the place like three times. She's didn't say much the first two times, but this last time she was very friendly and flirty. I played the ignore her game, just enough that she was actually working to get my attention (and the guys who duck here know what I'm talking about)

So how would you do it? Every guy who walks into this place is hitting on this girl. I definitely just want to execute asking her out or he'll asking her for staight ass for cash but want to do it very suave and persuasive.

27 comments

• Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Leave a $50 tip one time; than ask her if she'd like to earn some real money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Apply for the bathroom troll position that way you can become coworkers and be near her more often – a lot of relationships start out as workplace romances.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^but I don't do manual labor
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack's idea X 2. Seriously, leave her a Benjamin. They have magical powers upon young women, trust me. Then eave before she can thank you, but come back the next day when her appreciation level is even higher. If you want to pay 4 play with her, this is the way to do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Recite her one of San Jose Guy's threads.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh man...I'm in love with a waitress at my club. And she flirts with me all the time too which is fun. I've never asked her for OTC, but sooner or later I'll have to. She'd be my new ATF if she was a dancer.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Just ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ IDK man - that sounds a bit too complicated
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Shit! Where's RickyBoy to complicate things with a faggity little System?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Also, asking a girl for sex is like using your blinker to change lanes...you just don't do it.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    One thing that pissed me off in Seattle; nobody who signal before changing lanes.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ever notice how when you use the blinker 7/10 times the person speeds up so you don't get in front of them.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    People also like to get in front of you and slow down.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    So I can get this waitress to go OTC with me if I don't use my blinker? So simple...why isn't this part of "The System"?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao i am never using a blonker again

I know that is a sausage finger blinker but i had to leave it that way
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Do something memorable that will set you apart from the other guys
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^@crazy... for example?
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Ask her for breast milk for your coffee!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Ask her for breast milk for your coffee!"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Maybe you should go to the club wearing a brilliant suit!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ...and a lion mask!

I'm sorry! I know he's a troll, but he cracks me up! I love the recent dream stripper stuff and I can't wait for the moment when JohnSmith69 finally takes the bait! That'll be brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I gave her one of our band T-shirts!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Try Michael Scott's Hooters strategy -- order a chicken breast without the chicken.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - had not heard that one b/f
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol. JS69 rules!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Hemingway wrote a short story about a guy who tries to get a waitress into P4P, but he is doing it just to humiliate and degrade her. Actually he hates women.

Then, getting P4P with a waitress is a key element in:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103253/

This one, dressed like that, sounds TGTBT. But if it were me I would just try to pick up on her civilian style. I would flirt with her and tell her about myself and suggest that we get together when she gets off.

If money is to be involved, then she will have to suggest that. Or otherwise you could find some very discreet way to introduce money into the discussion. Probably still best to wait until she gives a hint. But mostly just try to make it a civilian but fast action pickup.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Doors, Aquarius Theater
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCWZun7t…
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    rockstrar666,

A band shirt or a banned shirt? If banned, did it have a Stars and Bars on it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion