Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Advice to John Smith......

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The DS belongs to you, she is yours. You are a lawyer, you can find out shit. Find out who her whale is and ruin his life. Make him disappear. She will come back to you

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mroo
mroo
•

Because it's worth getting disbarred over a stupid stripper. Idiot.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like mikeya02's spirit a lot...but mroo is living in reality. One doesn't throw away a 6 (7?) figure career over a stripper. You'll either have to marry her or move on in your life. You seem pretty adept at the 'move on' path so I suggest that's the path to take.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

JohnSmith's a lawyer? But. But. He is such a dipshit...

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

How nice of you to be thinking of me mikey. I actually know exactly who the whale is. She told me back when she first met him, back when she loved my money.

I'd do a lot of stuff to get her back. But I wouldn't give up my job, my freedom, or my life

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

So I'm gonna have to pass on ruining him. He has a lot more money than me, so it'd probably work the other way around

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

JS may be an attorney, but I'm a doctor of love.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

And I'm the author of stripper love.

Sorry I'm high. Trying to decide whether to go fuck the former ATF.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Nah, do the DS2

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yeah guys, I was being romantic, not realistic

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Romance is over rated. ;)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I am the eggman

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

JohnSmith69, are you sure that you know the identity of your replacement? After all, there were recent claims from a certain suit-wearing lion that ex-DS is not even interested in money any more!

And we know it's true because we read it on TUSCL! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement