tuscl

Advice to John Smith......

The DS belongs to you, she is yours. You are a lawyer, you can find out shit. Find out who her whale is and ruin his life. Make him disappear. She will come back to you

12 comments

• mroo
    9 years ago
    Because it's worth getting disbarred over a stupid stripper. Idiot.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like mikeya02's spirit a lot...but mroo is living in reality. One doesn't throw away a 6 (7?) figure career over a stripper. You'll either have to marry her or move on in your life. You seem pretty adept at the 'move on' path so I suggest that's the path to take.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith's a lawyer? But. But. He is such a dipshit...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How nice of you to be thinking of me mikey. I actually know exactly who the whale is. She told me back when she first met him, back when she loved my money.

I'd do a lot of stuff to get her back. But I wouldn't give up my job, my freedom, or my life
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So I'm gonna have to pass on ruining him. He has a lot more money than me, so it'd probably work the other way around
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS may be an attorney, but I'm a doctor of love.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And I'm the author of stripper love.

Sorry I'm high. Trying to decide whether to go fuck the former ATF.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Nah, do the DS2
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah guys, I was being romantic, not realistic
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Romance is over rated. ;)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I am the eggman
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, are you sure that you know the identity of your replacement? After all, there were recent claims from a certain suit-wearing lion that ex-DS is not even interested in money any more!

And we know it's true because we read it on TUSCL! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion