tuscl

Criteria for a dream stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What would your dream stripper be like?

Understanding that nobody can ever be perfect at anything, a dream stripper is as close as a dancer could realistically come to perfection for a particular PL in three categories: 1) physical appearance, 2) personality, and 3) sex OTC (or if you don't do OTC, then whatever kind of ITC fun you are into). How the concept plays out in practice is different for each PL. What would your dream stripper be like in each of these three categories? For me, my two dream strippers were as follows:

Looks: a girl who is white, young (preferably 21 or under) with natural red or blond hair, pale skin, natural breasts at least a B cup, gorgeous face, pretty eyes, friendly smile, and a normal, healthy weight that fits her body, either no tats or very few tats. Big meaty pussy lips are a plus but not required. In short, she must be a girl that I honestly feel is at least a 9.5.

Personality. Minimal SS is essential, which in my two cases has meant brand new dancers. I like a girl who is chill, laid back, and willing to go on fun dates or trips together. I want a dancer who is smart or at least not dumb. I also want one who is reliable, meaning she is either on time or some close approximation to that, and she is willing to do what she says she will do. She also needs to be willing to see me on my schedule whenever possible. And she needs to be able to carry on an interesting and intelligent conversation. She needs to have realistic goals in life beyond making money as a stripper. Finally, she needs to be a reluctant OTC participant -- willing to be talked into it for a very safe guy who pays substantially above market rates, but not willing to fuck lots of customers. In other words, she is a lower mileage dancer except for guys who pay enough for her to do otherwise.

Sex. She must be willing to date me OTC and give me a complete GFE sexually every time. This means we kiss, we fuck bareback, and we excel at giving one another oral love. She also must be willing to submit to my fairly elaborate worship of her body as foreplay. There must be no time limits, we just go for as long as I want to as many times as I want to. She must be turned on by having her breasts sucked, and by DATY. She must not fake excitement, and she must have at least one orgasm per date (the only exception being if she's having her period). Often this orgasm should be mutual and simultaneous, although obviously this isn't possible every time.

So a DS to me is not, as has been suggested, every hot dancer. It means much, much more. What criteria would a dancer need to meet to be your DS?

26 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    A requirement for my DS is to be breathing, for SJG, that's more of a guideline than a requirement.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    1) a Latina who is in her early twenties. she has to have jet black hair. she has to be thick, i don't like girls who are shaped like a twig. she'd have to have B or C cup PERKY breasts. exotic look. a nice ass. she'd have to be short. and i think that's it. oh, and i know i could find one if i lived in miami or california or tijuana.

2) meh, this category isn't too important to me. but i guess she'd have to outgoing, since i'm the opposite. and have a few interesting things to talk about, i don't know

3) provide a good GFE, since i'm a big fan of that
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF of 6 years has been my dream stripper, however with different criteria. I spent money on her like a drunken sailor when we first met and she responded accordingly. My wish was her command.
    Looks: blonde, brunette or even black hair is acceptable. I like spinners but enjoy a healthy breast or two as well, but the slim hips, flat stomach and a nice compact pussy with minimal overhang are mandatory. A medium ass is desire able and consistent with the average spinner. An attractive complexion with soft skin adds to her allure.
    Personality: Before I got heavily into extramarital sex I lived a boring hum drum life with very little excitement. I had a good job with a great deal of variety on a day to day basis, but when I started seeing the ATF, there was a great deal of drama which in retrospect I now realize was a part of the draw. Whether it was the drugs, the other men, the narrow brushes with the law, driving her to meet her dealers and eventually being accepted into the sub-culture in which she travelled all combined to add to my enjoyment. For several years she only saw 3 of us OTC - an orthodontist, a very successful businessman, and me. She convinced me that I was #1 and on several occasions broke dates with both of them to accommodate me. I would have had a little more GFE ideally.
    Sex: Frankly, she has been my ideal. She takes pride in her oral skills. She seems to intuitively know what I want and need. I'm no spring chicken and sex frequently requires lengthy foreplay and creative positioning. She introduced me to threesomes and would actually choreograph who's doing what to whom. She enjoys being with other women and is happy to make me a party to her wandering so. I am a bit of a voyeur and she arranged times for me to watch her having sex with her BF and another old friend who's hung like a horse. Given the 40 year difference in our ages the fact that she's been orgasmic with me is a real plus. Is she unique? Far from it, but the combination of all of the factors mentioned has been everything I've wanted for many years.
    Interestingly as I've begun to withdraw from our "relationship" ( primarily for financial reasons) she's been more vocal about her feelings for me (and it's not stripper shit). I've become less and less tolerant of her drug use and have put many resources into trying to get her sober, but have clearly learned that I can't do it, she's the only one who can. I can support her, but it's a fine line between supporting and enabling.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Titty, ass, titties, ass,titties, ass,titties. ... .....
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Under the criteria given above, I may actually have a DS. There's one girl who I've mentioned in a review who's just about perfect: 1) caramel complexion, pretty brown eyes, soft and natural everywhere, shoulder length hair, maybe 5'5", and perfectly proportionate; 2) nice personality, really cool, not too hustler-ish, remembers me (this is a big plus since I live in a different city and rarely get to see her), and gets into dances without sounding too fake; 3) grinds in the right place - for herself as well as for me, let her tell it.

Funny thing is she doesn't love dancing for me because I'm the only guy who won't go VIP with her. I'll get plenty of dances, but I'm not an extras guy and I can't see myself spending $4-5 on one girl in any other situation.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ so she's willing to do extras i.e. theyre allowed in her club, but you choose not to? Everyone has their reasons but man that's gotta take some will power on your part!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Believe me, it does. I might not be so lucky next time...or I might be very lucky, depending on how you look at it. I thought hard about it last time she asked, but was able to resist. She probably can get it out of me: I just have to make her put more effort into it than she wants to.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Looks: baddest bitch in the club

Personality: Who cares.

Sex: her pussy has the ability to make me cum in 5 minutes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, if you just want to fuck em and leave em, then personality is not very important. But if you want to hang out with them before fucking them, which is a type of foreplay for me, then you need to genuinely enjoy being with her. You'll understand this when you get older. If you took them on trips all over the country like I have, then personality would be an even more important consideration.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    1) Poseable in a variety of positions.
    2) Lifelike appearance.
    3) Puncture resistant.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I dunno. I can never remember my dreams.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    21-25, 5'3", 100 lbs, NOT bat shit crazy
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just looked through all my pictures of the DS. Perfect. Sweet, kind, innocent, incredibly gorgeous, my perfect body, and I got to be only the third man ever to fuck that, bareback. Dozens and dozens of times. It can't be any better.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler, that's really funny. You should be that funny more often.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You know I gave this some serious thought and I never have had a standard. I rarely get very close with a dancer - and one that just meets me for repeat OTC visits I wouldn't consider close to me...

So height has ranged from 4'11 to 5'10, blondes and brunettes, natural to fake boobies... Drop dead gorgeous to cute...

Here's the two things that they all have had similarities with: they all had nice personalities and for strippers their SS setting was set at: low. All were cool enough that I could hang out with them and id be willing to spend an evening with them even if it didn't involve sex. It always did, but I'm just saying... Also, they all were also non-smokers, no drugs and most rarely would drink too.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    The important thing to realize about dream strippers is that they inevitably go lion at some point in their career. Then you hairless apes are out of luck because the is no way to satisfy a woman that has had lion meat in her loins. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Remember what all the slutty girls say: "once you go lion you never stop cryin...in a good way"

Only thing that can satisfy a female hairless ape that's been with a lion is another lion. Only thing that can satisfy a female hairless ape that's been with me is me, because I'm king of the beasts! ROAR!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I only have one requirement. She has to make mrs sea wet and focus 99% of her attention on her.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't buy into the Dream Stripper concept ... it's just a place mentally I'd rather not go. But, for an ATATF candidate (or at least top-5 ATFs of all time), she'll be:

Physically: White or latin, dancer's body (thin but very fit and firm) but somehow, her ass will have shape and projection despite the slimness. Super pretty face, 8.5 or up.

Personality: Flirty, great sense of humor, and likes to do shots. Minimal SS and at least teetering on the brink of an adult-level ability to fulfill promises she makes (actually show up, vaguely on time, every time). Some basic level of refinement and class when it's called for, and not totally ghetto or declasse when it's time to get a little raunchy. Low hustle personality ITC. And ITC, she sticks with me during my entire 4-hour trip, even if her whale walks in part-way into it.

Sex: Must be adventurous. She may be giving me head in the car in a parking lot, crawling on the floor and calling me master, getting clothespins put on her pussy, having sex with me and another stripper, etc... who knows where we'll go, but we'll try lots of fun stuff, a lot of it power-play with both of us taking turns as top or bottom.

Even my ATATF doesn't meet all of those, alas. Although she's met a lot: the sexual adventurousness (nearly everything I mentioned), but not the ability to fulfill promises and, while her body met my specs when I first met her, by the time we were through years later, it did not.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    She would look, taste and act just like my ATD/SB. What a coincidence.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    As far as looks my DS would be a combination of 3-4 of my favorite dancers. She would be average height/weight with a good ass (not too big though) and either natural C or nicely done fake D cup tits. Her aerolas would be brown and near perfect circles. She would have brown hair down a little past her shoulders with brown eyes and tan skin.

She would have a pierced naval, some type of star tattoos around her hip/abdomen and a small tattoo on an ass cheek.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    DS criteria:
    Latina, Asian or Native American
    8+
    Petite with great legs and firm c-cups with room stopping ass
    Exotic dark eyes
    Thick black hair (highlights okay)
    Slightly ghetto
    Has at least one story of beating another dancer with a stripper shoe
    Smokes
    No day job maybe attends a little school
    Tatted (no facial or prison tats)
    Never says no to taking a shot or getting drinks
    Intelligent/quick sense of humor
    Has transportation
    Eager to do OTC fucking, drinking, sc, dining etc..
    Low hustle but understands the game

Gotten close but have yet to meet a honey that is all of these but am always looking
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    @ Chandler, you forgot:

1) Battery life of more than 2 hours.
    2) 110v polarized plug for recharging.
    3) Water resistant.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    1) My ideal stripper physically is a very athletic medium height dancer with smooth unblemished skin, no tattoos or piercings. I like a tight toned body with good muscle definition, fitness model type, not female bodybuilder type. Full and natural C to DD breasts, with large thick nipples and medium sized areola. Implants are fine, as long as they look and feel natural. A tight firm ass, I can't stand the current booty fad. I want a dancer who physically looks like she can fuck me for hours without tiring. I want a neatly shaved pussy. I don't mind a bit of pussy hair, but nothing around her pussy lips, especially if she wants me to go down on her. Her pussy lips should look nice and tight, with only a slight I want a nice tight opening with very little labia flapping. It should look like her pussy lips will wrap my cock tightly, and not flap around a lot when I am driving into her.

The majority of my long time favorites matched this description fairly closely.

2) Personality I like a friendly dancer who can hold a conversation, without asking too much personal information. Able to intelligently talk sports, and when I want to spend some time watching the game before going back for a lap dance. Knows that she is hot and sexy, without being arrogant. If another of her regular customers comes in she doesn't ask to spend time with him. I don't mind if she asks to let another of her regular customers know she will be available soon, and come back to sit with me quickly, but when we are together at the club, she is with me only, regardless of how long. Similarly before going to the champagne room, she doesn't ask to give dances to another customer, because he has been waiting so patiently.

When on stage she draws the crowds interest with her presense, while at the same time communicating with her actions, that soon it will just be the two of us alone having some fun. Knowing when I am interested in sitting by the stage and watching some sexy dancer, and when I am ready to head back for a dance. Skilled at sexy conversation before and during our fun time. While sitting at a table or by the stage, will tease and entice me with her conversation and her presense that by the time I am ready to head in the back for some dances, my pants are uncomfortably tight. Once we are in the back can tease me with her words as well as talking dirty. She also won't ask for tips, after a dance. If she is good enough she'll get a great tip.

Every one of my long time favorites personality closely matched this.

3) Regardless of whether we are having sex ITC or OTC, pushing the limits in a champagne room or just a lap dance, our time together should feel like we are loved, spontaneous, and unscripted not professional and client. Far too many women, dancer or not, just go through the motions. It won't feel like we are in an assembly like, where she is trying to get me off as quickly as possible so she can get more money from the next guy waiting.

We would start out with a bit of foreplay, with a bit of dirty talk, slowly building up the intensity, until I am so into our time together that I cum without warning. Her oral technique will be superb, with good use of her lips, tongue and cheeks, and little or no hands usage.

At a club where extras don't occur, when she can tell that I am about to cum she will not lower the contact so I don't cum, but will pick things up even more. Once we are finished, she will not rush out, after we cleaned up a bit, but we will sit together a bit still naked, to bask in the after affects of our time together, then once we come down from our sexual high. We part.

Very few of my favorites matched most of this, and only one completely matched this. The one thing lacking was her personality. Which shows that personality is the less important than any sexual activities.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most of
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most of you understand clearly what a dream stripper is. Good shopping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion