tuscl

Has a stripper ever LAUGHED at you when she didn't realize you could hear her?

This is a question for those who have been LAUGHED at and RIDICULED by strippers. Especially those who have been RIDICULED by strippers who they have spent MONEY on. Please discuss what happened.

10 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Hey, Davids, I notice you "stoop to the level" to chit chat...heheheh...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    So RL, what exactly did you hear the strippers laughing about after they walked away from you? Was it something you said or did?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL have you ever been stalked by a stripper? You know they pop up out of nowhere over 200 miles from where they live and say they know you. Then they tell you that there's a picture of you where she works at. She is just visiting a club that you happen to be at. Suspicious? Then she starts talking about all these sexual things she's going to do with you. aahh, you probably wouldn't ever believe a story like that would you? Lol, I just thought of a new stripper label you could use, demonic strippers hell bent on seducing innocent guys. Lol, I bet some guys would be looking for those strippers.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    At the Platinum Plus club in Columbia, this wouldn't be a problem because everyone has to shout to hear someone standing right next to their ear. At least this seems to be the case in the evening. If someone laughed, no one would ever hear it. One stripper noticed me wearing ear plugs though and was amazed that I could hear her talking perfectly fine. I think she wanted to try on my ear plugs.

Many years ago at a club far far away, I did see that some guy had given a dancer his business card. He probably would have been dismayed if he knew it somehow ended up in the men's urinal.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    Years?!? Years??!?! Oh god, this is much worse than I thought.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    In the years that RL has been posting I can only think of one or two instances where he actualy responded ( or appeared to) to an opinion on one of his topics.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    I'm wonder if RL actually reads the few serious replies that he gets to these "questions". At first I assumed he didn't, and just wanted people to read it so that he could feel important. Now, I think he does read the replies, and uses them to feel like he's smarter than the rest of us. I'm sure it gives him a great deal of comfort to feel like he's "figured it all out", and the rest of us haven't.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    I think RL is too smart to stoop down to the level of chit-chat with the average poster here.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Hey, RL, instead of partially capitalized questions to us, why don't you tell us all a bit about yourself? It would be a change of pace, especially if you answered a post for once.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    No, but I showed a stripper one of your posts once and she laughed at and ridiculed you RL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion