tuscl

Fall and Winter Better Time for Strip Clubs

I started a thread back in June about summer being a bad time because of vacations and there being other activities. However the cooler weather is arriving and the nights are getting longer. Over the last six years of strip clubbing I noticed that strip club workers, such as strippers and managers. always say that starting in October through March strip clubs get better business. I have to admit that there does seem to be more customers and strippers during the cooler months.

Also I am not a big fan of summer and prefer the Fall and Winter months. There is football and basketball plus I like the cooler and darker weather. Also nothing beats a Saturday of watching football or basketball and then hitting up the strip club at night!

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't differentiate much between strip clubbing and the seasons. The main difference is simply that I go to the clubs earlier when it gets dark earlier.

But if I had to choose a preferred season to club in, I would choose summer. The crowds are smaller and the dancers are more desperate for money. Those are a good combination.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    It depends. I always made the most money in the Fall and least in Winter but our Winters are brutal.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF always told me that the month between Thanksgiving & Christmas was when she really made money. Wives were Christmas shopping and hubbies would sneak out for some Tits & Ass. Also her club would host several private Christmas parties where she could pick up a grand without extras and do much better when motivated. She always felt February/March were the slowest and she really had to hustle to make money in the dead of winter. Now she was working in New England where Feb/Mar are usually damned cold and snowy so that may not hold in warmer climes.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think a lot depends on what part of the country you're talking about.

A stripper I knew in Vegas explained it all depended on when the men were in town (football season, certain big conventions, poker tournaments, march madness).

Other strippers have complained thanksgiving to Christmas is slow because people are saving their money. I could see more affluent areas this not being true, but in less affluent areas maybe it is.

• former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Christmas is interesting because this seems to be the time where people in general are more generous.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have noticed that too. There is also an added, if temporary bonus to the fall and early winter, in some towns young college girls. This week or so is about the time where a few female College students start finding they need a lot more spending money than they and their parents expected, who know they are pretty and guys are attracted to them, and they figure they might as well try to make some money off their looks.

I always look forward to seeing the half dozen or so of fresh new faces that start showing up around late September and all through October, at my favorite club. While most find out stripping isn't for them, every so often you find one who sticks with it and makes quite a good amount of money while they are there. A few of my favorites over the years did so. Regardless of whether they stay, the improved eye candy for the few weeks or months they are there, is a nice benefit.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    For starters, I HATE winter. Hate the cold, maybe it's because i have dark skin, thus prefer warmth, or maybe it's because I was born in april. Anyway, the only good thing I see about going to strip clubs in winter is that wearing a blazer is justified as they may be cheap on the heat (the girls dancing all night and sweating keeps them heated up enough) and you don't want to be cold with a boner. That's a nono. Otherwise, you are FORCED to bring a jacket since it's cold and that means, you gotta pay for them to hold your jacket. They bitch at you if you don't tip, you're probably more likely to see higher pushiness in alcohol sales (crappy myth is it makes you warmer, which is completely false, but no time for a science lesson), more customers equals less quality time and its just too damn cold to be walking around club hopping.

Am I the only one on this boat ride?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "When the weather's hot and sticky there's no time for dunkin' dickie; when the frost is on the punkin that's the time for dickie dunkin'! - anonymous pithy verse"
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's pretty regional. Some cities school being back on means all the married PLs are back home. But some cities get lots of tourists in Summer. I know at least one girl who goes to Vegas for tourist season then comes back home here for the winter months.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    depends on the area
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have never noticed any real correlation between the seasons and the peak business of a strip club. I did notice at my old favorite club they would have their peak in winter, but I can't say that works out the same at other clubs. The club I go to the most doesn't seem to have any peak period to speak of.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The only thing I have noticed is in cities that get full 4 season weather (i.e. snow in the winter) they seem to have less business in the summer months as the locals are taking advantage of the good weather by being outdoors versus inside a strip club on a nice summer night.
  • sandyman
    9 years ago
    I miss wearing shorts and the related benefits.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The strip club I visit always gets crowded late at night.

^^^^ I like the old joke. tell a stripper You'll call her left leg thanksgiving and her right leg is Christmas, Then ask if you can visit between the holidays?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A lot of reviews state summer being a bit slow in clubs dancers-wise- I guess it kinda makes sense – dancers also take vacations and w/ kids out of school this may may mean many of them have to spend less time at the club and more time w/ the kids – and the same may apply to PLs; married w/ children PLs are kept busy w/ family vacations and keeping the kids busy in summer so less time and $$$ for da clubs and less custies can contribute to less dancers.

It seems in the fall things sorta get back to normal.

Miami being a tourist city I do sometimes see the clubs jumping w/ new dancers that wanna come down to vacation/party in Miami and dance while they are down here (particularly early in the summer/June) – but at times in the summer I also notice the clubs a bit slower than their norm.

I'm the opposite of the OP – I prefer summer and the long days and it feels like a more relaxing time.

I think Nov and Dec may be good SC months b/c a lot of PLs are getting a good amount of time off of work and looking to decompress w/ some time in their hands and end the year in a party mood (it *is* a time to celebrate) – January and February may be slow b/c things are just getting ramped up again and many people often have over-spent in December.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion