Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

And you think I overpay the DS for sex?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Maybe so, but I'm not nearly as pathetic as a lot of PLs.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

You mean her 600$/h rate? Nothing outstanding, imo. If you are talking about expensive gifts, well, as long as they can afford it, why not. They are not pathetic, they are just rich enough to do it.

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Standard VIP in NYC

S
Supremeruler
•

She's hawt.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

My favorite 24 yo stripper in small town Iowa is hotter than that. I would expect much better in Vegas or NYC.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Maybe she got away with up charging because she was an Olympian? I mean after all how many people can say they banged an Olympian athlete? I can only say I banged a mom of 4. Wait... I think I banged a stripper once that claimed she played volleyball when she was in high school.

S
Supremeruler
•

On a side note, she probably has great stamina and can ride for hours.

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

Smith, how much exactly were you paying her and for how long? I saw you write where you offered her $1500 and she turned you down?

Vegas pros can get guys to pay a heavy price for escorting. Its just like the strip clubs: tourist market.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She's old and ugly. I wouldn't pay her $100.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here's a free movie..Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

In the 1990's in LA, high class escorts were 1500 an hour. The clients were rich arabs, rockstars, move producers, politicians, etc.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

$600 is about the going rate in LA for a "high end" hooker. The $100 ones are found on BP.

S
Supremeruler
•

Tell her to call. Thanks

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

$600 an hour is no big deal. The article said guys were paying $6K for her to spend the night! Damn.

I will post the complete DS story sometime soon which will include, among other salacious details, exactly how much I paid her.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

But considering her hourly rate, it doesn't seem surprising.:)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think they all overpay but I don't care if they bum their money or spend it for something they want. If I was a millionaire, I might think it was like spending a couple bucks for a hamburger.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Phil is a dumbass. He is a fucking waste of sperm

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@js69...if you thought your money was well spent and you were happy with the value you recieved in return, then you should not worry about what anyone else thinks of your spending habbits. If you are happy, that is what matters. Rock on brother

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Several years ago, one escort advertised that she was "the girl you couldn't get in high school." She wanted $1000 an hour. No one had ever heard of her before those ads, and those ads didn't last too long.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

This is why I love this industry. True trading/bargaining is rare in our regulated marketplace but this is a real supply and demand equation She asks her price and somebody (not me) pays it. They all have their price whether it is yours is a different part of the story. Some people need to spend more to think something is worth more. Just look as College choices. Irrationalism is the heart of economics. Besides she is kinda' plain.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I have had girls that I have picked up in Vegas casinos that look much better and have had great service from them for less than half her rate.

You guys have it bad when it comes to escorts.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

You can get better for less in Vegas.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement