tuscl

Physical altercations with strippers

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:24 AM
Have any of you had the unpleasant experience of a physical altercation with a stripper? My "favorite" stripper - in addition to having a serious cocaine habit, is bipolar and has a record for assault and battery. Monday night we drank far too much and we each did about a ten or so lines of coke when she loses her shit and starts slapping me. I just got her to calm a bit, pushed her out the door, and called a different whore for the night. Has this happened to any of you? Again, serious answers only. So those of you that don't have the kind of money for this to be an issue should feel free to keep quiet. I think you know who you are.

21 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Just teeth marks. But I healed fast.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Be glad Ronda Rousey isn't a stripper
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's a strange relationship you have with your mom
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Just to give you a heads up about how I do things. Before I go OTC with any of these girls I get their real name and do a records check on the arrest reports website to make sure that they have no charges for stealing or violence or stuff of that nature I don't usually worry about DUI's or those kind of charges, cause that is common among people you meet in establishments that serve alcohol as long as there are not more than once or possibly a second infraction in a long interval. But any history that includes violence, stealing or drug use and sales I usually don't invite them out because I don't need those kind of problems. I notice from your comments that you use illegal pharmaceuticals, that would make me not trust your judgement, especially using drugs much stronger than marijuana, to me is scary. I am no prude and I drink plenty, but I do not drive when I am intoxicated and many of my friends do smoke weed although I do not . If you wish more info on how the do this type of light background checking look in your area for booking blotter usually on local LEO websites. I feel a little info beforehand is worthwhile and believe that it keeps me from having those type of problems.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ twentyfive. Damn, that's a lot of work for just an OTC! I only stalk dancers after I've established a relationship and I want to find out more.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1. Rockstar
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I used twentyfive's strategy, only after having a weird, but non confrontational visit. I found quite an arrest record, Grand theft, larceny, drugs, ... I was lucky, but would have never met OTC if I had done more homework.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    I'm with @twentyfive on the acquisition of info. If I am really interested I plant a RFID transponder in the back of her neck subdermally when we're making the beastwithtwobacks ITC and a GPS tracker on her car (check out the Spy Tec STI_GL300 Mini Portable Real Time GPS Tracker, usually on sale on Amazon for about $130). The microchip provides a lot more useful information than the car gps but for those of you that don't have the kind of money for this, feel free to keep quiet.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to rockstar666 It only takes a few minutes and you can do it on a smart phone in the club before you leave. I seem to remember you mentioning a Mrs rockstar in another post , even if not do you think that you can win an altercation, where the police might get called is it worth the hassle of being involved in stupid shit to motorhead I don't stalk anyone I just try to keep myself from preventable problems to RTP stay safe all of you guys out there stay safe and have fun
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Knight I knew that when I wrote that some of you guys might make fun of it I don't mind yours was kinda funny I didn't mean to go overboard but I don't need the trouble that some of these girls seem to have in their life so I try to keep in mind who I might be dealing with after all I have a lot more to loose than most of the strippers
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    twentyfive: I have a first name and phone # of my new #2 and since she's not on any social media, it took me w eek of in depth searching to find out what her last name is. It turned out in real life she goes by her middle name! So the phone record didn't make sense until I was able to discover that. Point being, some girls are very clever in burying their identities even when you have their # and actual 'first' name.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wow I see an "amendment" to Rick Dugan's "the system." After you secure negotiations for OTC with a dancer, txt her info to twentyfive for $10 and he will run a background check. That way you know before leaving the club if an attempt to rob or even worse, murder you is to happen that night.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    My x-CF on our last dance grabbed my boner and pulled down to pop my tendon. Several months later, while I was at the tip rail spending on another girl, she came up behind me rattled my head and tried to take the fist full of cash from my hand. Gawd, I love that mean bitch. Too bad she's off the payroll.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    *correction, not "tendon", but "suspensory ligament".
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've gotten a bloody nose, been bitten, and cut but no permanent injuries. Oh, and a severe head banging as well. All accidents except one. Some dancers may have assumed I like it rough but I don't know where they get these crazy ideas from.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Crazy talk
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Those of you who don't have the money for this ......? How pathetic. Going on board and bragging about being rich because you can afford whores? Lmao. No I never get in physical altercations with any women. Thats something for different cultures and ages, maybe some 14 year old idiot from Yemen.....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm with skibum: I avoid ego based conflict both in a club and in chat rooms.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Anyone with basic street smarts or whose worked security (as I have) in the past knows. Some women can be as aggressive as men or worse. You can see it in bars, night clubs, concerts all the time, where women drink and their issues manifest themselves violently. Let's not put em on a pedestal. The OP was smart to usher her out of the room without retaliating. It can take a lot of self discipline for a man not to put the smack down on a ho when she is trying to put hands on him. And if you slap her back and the law gets involved, you can bet some of these chickenshit cops might try to take you downtown on some bullshit charges.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, if I was going to amend "The System", I would be urging guys to pursue these girls, not run away from them. I've had some mighty fine OTC with girls who were convicted for theft, drug dealing and even one who was charged with aggravated assault for stabbing a former BF. I know because I ran my own background checks on them once I got to know them. The great thing is that these girls need the money more than most because nobody will hire them to work civvie jobs and the odds are good that they don't have BFs with deep pockets.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've never gotten into a physical altercation with a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion