tuscl

DATY When Aunt Flo is Visiting

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I have an OTC encounter scheduled tomorrow but she texted me tonight saying her period is bad.

It could just be an excuse but she doesn't wanna cancel. DATY is a big part of it for me. I read some on line comments and a lot guys don't mind. They just say focus on the clit and avoid the vag. WTF. How do you do that.

Thoughts? Experiences?

24 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    From ample civvie experiences with crime scene sex, I've noticed that a lot of girls tend to be sensitive about guys getting too up close and personal with their vaginas when aunt flo is in town. Sex is one thing, but DATY is entirely another. Also, if you go anywhere near that vag right now, you'd better liek the taste of copper. Net-net, I'm not sure how much DATY will be worth it. You'll get the taste of blood for your efforts and she will likely be too self conscious to enjoy it anyway If I were you, I would let her blow you and then fuck you, but skip the DATY until she's off the rag.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Pass.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Definite pass.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Pass
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Blow job only
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    If a girl has her period and is using a tampon or other internal device, DATY can be done strictly externally (clit area only) with little to no impact or even knowledge of her menstruating.
    As much as I try to NOT do it in clubs, I met a serious hottie today and once again found myself on all fours pleasuring her before she did me. Afterwards she mentioned that she gets super horny on her period, and she was on the tail end of it during our sloppy slobbering encounter today. I had no idea that she was still OTR, and I pride myself on not only my DATY prowess, but also my ability to sense/smell/taste a woman who is OTR. Since I didn't try to bury my tongue inside her, but stayed strictly on the outside labia with focus on the hood/clit area, I had no idea she had a tampon wedged deep inside. So there ya go!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Thanks lopaw. I was hoping you would answer. :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    My pleasure, motorhead. :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'd pass, too.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She texted me this morning and called it off. So I won't have to decide. Actually relieved. There's always next week.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    lopaw - I'm not going to work around it. If you had a piece of moldy bread would you just eat the part that wasn't moldy or would you get a fresh piece of bread?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pass
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Women vary on their sexual arousal during their period. Sometimes they are horny as hell at that time and other times sex is the furthest thing from their minds.

If the DS is horny on her period I will lick her clit. But I wouldn't do that for any other dancer except maybe DS2. Usually it means that I'm receiving oral and that's it.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've never done it and I've never had a woman who suggested it, I probably would pass unless the woman was really special to me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    When Aunt Flo is there, my mouth is going nowhere near her pussy.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I would never pay for DATY, but with civies I'll tongue tickle the clit when flo is in town. It really isn't a problem, but if DATY is a turn on for you (and not simply tit for tat) you may not be content to clit flick and wanna get in there nose deep. Definitely wouldn't pay for an encounter when a big part of what you are in it for is off the menu.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Ewwwwww! What kind of a vampire one should be to go down on a girl when periods are not gone yet.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95- if you gotta ask you'll never understand.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    With my wife, absolutely. She always used tampons when we did that. Did it with the ATF as well, though it kind of weirded her out at first. She seemed to get used to it, though. The MILF and I haven't yet gotten together when she's menstrusting. As seldom as we meet, and as skittish as she's been in the club during that time, I suspect we won't, unless it comes on as a surprise.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Of course usually this is ruled out. But I can't say that I've not done some of it, when Aunt Flo was almost ready to depart. It is harmless.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My own take on women and the lunar cycle is that as Aunt Flo is approaching they get real bitchy. I think they get water accumulation and swelling in the pelvic area. They become reptilian. So they have a hard time doing FS. They don't really want 2nd Pop or FIV.

But then when Aunt Flo comes, it must be like getting kicked by a mule. It just takes the stuffing out of them, so they can't even bitch anymore.

It works like a psychological reset. They forget all the things they were mad about as they just have to let what happens happen.

But then as the worst of it passes, they feel like they have a new life. So even during the last days of Aunt Flo, they are still quite ready for action. But they do usually want to keep Aunt Flo hidden, unless you just observe the situation and so you clearly know about and are not bothered.

So the solution then is just to re-arrange our society so that they can have their time to take care of their stuff, and that we don't need to be around them at that time.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Taking me by surprise that tongue-in-pussy is such a thing. Far as I know, women want clit-licking oral. Of course if its P4P they want the money. Good chance there's some combo lube with spermicide backup in there anyways with a P4P girl who knows her business. Yum not.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Some girls don't give a shit and some are very reclusive at that time. Guys vary too. I tend to go with the flow of what the girl is comfortable with.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    There's this thing called the cup or something. Lopaw prolly knows what I'm talking about. It is extremely effective. While I do tend to shy away during that time I'll still do some clit licking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion