tuscl

OT: Steelers about to get a good ass whoopin

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
The title says it all. I'm not one to trash talk normally, but after all of this ridiculous nonsense directed at Brady and the team, I'm ready to see the Pats open a can of whoop ass on each of the first four teams on their schedule.

27 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna laugh when the steelers win.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Steelers bye 7
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What nonsense?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Expect Air Brady tonight. 300 yards passing with at last 4 TDs. Add to this a rushing TD and maybe one or two field goals and that should do it. ;)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Something going on with the Patriots and Brady and the NFL?

Hadn't noticed any nonsense....
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I expect them to come out of the gate pissed off with a point to make.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Air Brady is probably going to a few psi short of his usual level of performance. Or he and coach bill will figure they can get away with anything now that they have a judge in their pocket.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Brady will get 3 TD and throw 2 INT.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    More shit talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Bla bla bla
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rick is full of more than his share of shit
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I predict Patriot fans that talk shit to Steeler fans will get beat up.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Did Aaron Hernandez make the team this year?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    The over/under on this game is 12.8 psi
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Patriots cheating as usual, screwing around with Steeler headsets.....wow
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Damn cheatin' ass Patriots.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Patriots won.
  • sshrfrsky
    9 years ago
    Damm cheating Patriots kidnapping the Steelers 11th defensive player in the redzone.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Things aren't looking too promising for the Steelers right now. ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Still fixated on Tom Brady and his balls, @RickyBoy?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Pats got the "W", but didn't administer the "AW", imho. Brady got 4TDP's but not quite 300 yds. I guess rd's prediction of a rushing TD and 2 FG's might have some merit since Pats defense made a goal line stand, and the Steelers missed 2 FG's.
    But an "asswupping"? Steelers moved the ball, but couldn't convert- I recall Steelers amassing 350 yards by late 3Q. Still, a W opener, and thanks for beating Steelers from a Bengals fan.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I agree with most of that minnow. I also think that the Steelers exposed some weaknesses in our defense even as we exposed some in theirs.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I agree with RBD to the point that Brady was subjected to a bunch of non-sense from the NFL for deflate gate.

Collingsworrh pointed out that they had all the evidence needed from the other guys' phones. Bunch of pissy owners got together and ganged up on Goodel to flex his powers. Meanwhile all that the pissy ass fans Who hate the Patriots can say is "cheaters"! Patriots are a great organization. Something I wish my team could strive to become someday.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree with Rick that the Steelers exposed the Patriots run and pass defense. Congrats on a safe pic Rick, Steelers shot themselves in the foot
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Actually, it went a bit better than I thought it might. Maybe when the Stiller's have a more healthy and fully present team...
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Fair enough ATAC, but the Pats were missing guys too. We had 3 rookies on the offensive line due to starter injuries and we were also missing our starting running back. Injuries are part of the game.

But we had no excuses whatsoever on defense, except that we could no longer afford our best shutdown corner so we lost him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion