tuscl

How much is negotiable?

Monday, May 24, 2004 10:29 PM
OK...I am not the most experienced guy when it comes to going to clubs, but I have been to my fair share over the years. I have always wondered if the price of table dances & private dances are flexible. For example, at a club I was at last week, I had three separate dancers tell me three different prices for table side dances ($10, $15, & $20). While when I attend clubs, I wish to make the girls feel I appreciate them, at the same time, I always feel like they are trying to rip me off. I would appreciate your experiences and guidance.

22 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about that price?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    If "everyone has a price" then WHO is finding the dancers whose lap dance price is FIVE DOLLARS?
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    "Ted DiBiase used to say... "Everyone has a price" (Obscure wrestling reference #1)" One of the best heels ever in the WWF back in the day.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    the easiest way to find out is just ask. ifyou like what you hear, go for it. if you don't move along to another dancer or another club. As the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase used to say... "Everyone has a price" (Obscure wrestling reference #1)
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Was it your MIND that the stripper was BLOWING?
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    One of my local clubs you pay a cashier up front for the first dance. If you want another, you can tell the dancer and she will signal the cashier. You pay for those after you are done.
  • I say don't make an offer. If prices are negotiable, let the dancer make you a deal. Most of the places I've been to have firm prices, but the dancer who gave me that hands-on, mind-blowing LD at Miss Kitty's (see my review) was going around the entire club telling guys 3 dances for $50, amongst other deals. The only time I even came close to negotiating was the time I was at Little Darlin's in Lemon Grove, Cali. (suburb of San Diego, may be the only decent SC in the area left). A great thing named Brie (does she still work there? Small brunette with glasses and tats; consider this an APB) was getting ready to dance for me during a special, but I thought we were getting a different, better deal than the one announced. I said, "Oh, I thought it was going to be # for $xx" (forgot the numbers) and she went to the clipboard guy and said she'll dance for that.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    The price of lap dances is often NEGOTIABLE
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Every club is different. You have to know how things work in any given club. In some clubs the price is fixed and the girl has no control over it. In other clubs there's a suggested price but the girls have a lot of freedom and will normally offer discounts to regulars or for multiple dances, especially the less popular girls. In still other clubs the house's room fee is fixed but you negoitate the girl's "tip." And a lot of girls will be reluctant to explain all this to a new customer, so it can be helpful to ask the bartender or waitress to explain how things work. But even then there is often a difference between the official rules and the rules the girls actually work by. And it often differs from one girl to the next. And it can be different at different times of the week.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    When ever I'm in a new club I always ask the dancer what the local rules are. Prices, contact, etc. along with what the various options are. If I'm interested in a dance, I rarely haggle with the quoted rate. One of my favorite dancers and I always seem to play a little game with each other. There's an ongoing circle: she treats me great so I buy a bunch of dances and she continues to treat me great. We always seem to loose track of the number of dances I've gotten, but because I get so many from her, she always says that I owe her for less than she's done. I also tip extra for the dances I do pay for, so she rarely looses out in the long run anyway.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Most clubs have some "posting" telling the customer what the rates are. I assume that those are fixed, both ways, and don't haggle. I avoid clubs where the rates are not disclosed up front. I avoids hassles.
  • SemiCrazy
    20 years ago
    If a club has "set" prices that all the dancers are supposed to charge, I will not attempt to haggle the price down nor will I agree to pay more. If I got an exceptional dance, I am always free to tip after the dance. I ALWAYS confirm the price of a dance before it begins. There are just too many clubs and dancers that will try to charge several times the going rate if you don't. In clubs where the price of a dance is determined by the dancer, I generally accept the quoted price or decline, unless there is a prevailing rate that most of the dancers charge. Then I might counter with an offer at the prevailing rate. Since I generally frequent the same group of clubs most of the time, this rarely becomes an issue. Most of the dancers know I've been there before enough to know the deal. When I occaisionally venture into foreign territory, I try to work the conversation around to some of the other clubs I like and try to get a feel for the reaction from the dancer when discussing them (somtimes she may have danced at a similar club). This can be a good indicator of what to expect.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    In my experience, nothing seems to be negotiable. However, at one of my clubs, my favorite dancer will generally give me at least one free one, assuming I get 3 or 4 in a row. Now, as for different dancers quoting different prices, that just shows girls are overly desperate to make money. I just try to stay far away from those girls.
  • evilcyn
    20 years ago
    I understand wanting to haggle the price of a dance..... I love when I find a good sale... I will not usually give discounts at all, but If someone has been enjoyable and buying dances, I will give one or 2 on me at the end...... I would rather surprize someone with a bonus dance or 2, because they have been a worthy customer that I have enjoied dancing for........ I really don't mind if customers ask for a discount, just don't be a dick about it if I say no......
  • TomG
    20 years ago
    Prices are what they are people. If you can't afford it you should stay home and watch pay per view and quit pissing the ladies off by asking for deals. It ruins the mood of the club for the rest of us.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I just thought I would add this comment. I love it when the dancer gives a great dance on a 2 for 1 when it only cost $20 and then when she finishes, she asks if I would like another 2 for 1. At $10 a lap dance, it gets hard to say no. One girl explained to me at a club that she would rather dance 2 for 1's for me rather than spend her time hunting down another dance from someone else.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    As others have noted, in some places the price is firm and every girl will quote the same price. But in other places this isn't true and you have to negotiate or you will over pay. In such places I always say, "how about 3 for $50?" and have never been turned down. The places or girls I avoid are where the girl won't quote a price but asks for a tip up front with the line "the bigger the tip, the better the dance." I either find another girl or leave.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Of course you can negotiate. Sometimes it is NECESSARY to HAGGLE. In Houston there are strippers who actually try to charge TWENTY DOLLARS for a dance. Customers can HAGGLE and get dances for TEN DOLLARS or even FIVE DOLLARS. It's easy
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    The club my friend bounces at offers $5 armchair dances, and $20 couch dances, fully nude, no touching by the gentlemen. There are 3-for specials at various times throughout the night (it is a state university town!), there is no reason to buy drinks for the girls, and the music tends to be kicking and add to the "grind" of the ladies. Hopefully this helps. Mistress
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    In my opinion dance prices depend alot on the club. Some clubs will state a given price but the dancers usually set their own prices. In these type of clubs you always need to ask for dance prices ahead of time or you'll eventually get "ripped off" because some dancer will eventually charge you twice or even more than twice the usual rate if you don't ask ahead of time. In some clubs the dancers prices for dances and club prices for dances are virtually set in stone. It's probably not a good deal to ask for discounts but you can say that you are waiting for the 2 for 1 special or whatever it is if they have specials. If the dancers set their own prices and like you they may agree to do a 2 for 1 at a time other than the regular time for it. Again this may only be for my area in certain clubs, I'm not sure about where you live at.
  • The Cat's Meow
    20 years ago
    There are very few things that are more disrespectful than ASKING for discounts from a dancer. If you just can't afford full price dances then I suggest you keep your eyes and ears open for club run specials. Many clubs do specials like 2-4-1's every so often or on particular days in order to serve the low income and cheap customers. However many a dancer just refuses to do them even in those situtations so the dancer quailty may very well be lower in a discount dance. If you ASK for a discount your likely to get labled as a jerk, so it's better to take advantage of discount offers rather than insult the dancer by requesting it.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    It's a good idea to use a guide like TUSCL and have an idea of what the clubs published LD prices are before going in. This doesn't mean some dancers won't try and charge you more. As far as the negotiation process goes, anything is possible but, if it's your first time in the club, or with a new dancer it's probably not going to happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion