tuscl

STD Testing Your Strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I hate condoms and I desperately want to fuck my strippers bareback. But I never have, except for the DS, cause I don't want to catch something that'll make my dick fall off. So for girls that I have a regular OTC relationship with, who I consider to be relatively lower mileage pussy, I was thinking of asking them to do an std test with me. If we are both clean then we go bareback. Obviously I recognize that this would not be risk free. But nothing is. Fucking with a condom still has risks. I'm just trying to minimize and manage the risks.

This seems like it would be easy to do if she agrees. I sign up on line for tests for both of us, we go to the lab to give samples (either together or separately), and then I have access to the results on line which I share with her.

I was wondering if anybody has ever done this before. If so how did it go? Do you think dancers will be open to this? Any pitfalls that I should watch out for?

26 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Seems non-brilliant JohnSmith69! Would you really trust the girls to not fuck other guys bareback?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    child support is pretty bad too... just sayin'
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's why I'm snipped.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    The problem with test results are they are only accurate up to the date they are done. I would never go bareback with a stripper. Have you tried those ultra thin condoms?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes video girl introduced me to the ultra thin recently, and that's all I use. But it's still not nearly the same as rubbing directly against the walls of her vagina.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @londonguy: Actually, depending on the specific infection, the test might only be indicative of some months before the test. Even the easily fixed ones can take a couple of weeks to show up, so a negative test isn't indicative unless one has eschewed all sexual activity for the various incubation periods.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, you're just never satisfied are you.

I'm not sure if the girls would do the test with you, and let you have access to the results no matter what they are.

What we need to do is invent something which will be an ideal technical solution to all these problems. And then, talk about a sky's the limit money maker!

Anyone got any ideas? Maybe better to PM me.

Weather Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIlHVFTj…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Meh, John. Stop thinking with your "little head". Obviously, you are not the only one banging your strippers and God forbid them catching anything from other guys. Forget STD's, aren't you scared of HIV?
    I can't imagine having sex without condom outside of monogamous relationships. Personally I won't sleep even with my husband if he doesn't put rubber on. Men are such dogs, you never know whom else he might fuck.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    where's gawker when I need him.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn 95, making your husband wear a rubber, that sucks. Yes I recognize the risks of HIV, which is why I wouldn't go bareback without testing except for the DS. But I refuse to be paralyzed by fear.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    You know that I am right.:) Deep down inside you realize it.

Every time you will think again about bareback sex, just imagine positive HIV-test result.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Well, too many married guys come in trolling for extras/OTC.. Sometimes they even show pics of their wives to brag (wtf?). Mind you, just yesterday woman paid me to dance for her husband. I took him upstairs and he started asking my number to "hang out". What a brave fella. Wasn't even afraid I would snitch to his wifey. So while I am definitely terrified of being cheated on by my future SO, I don't want to catch any nasty shit as a bonus.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, JohnSmith69's concern is perfectly reasonable if he is a felid. Do you know what the penile spines of an adult lion will do to one of your hairless ape condoms? There won't be much of a condom left if you put it on my lion dick. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    So I guess the question I have for JohnSmith69 is what kind of cat he is. I bet he's the same kind of cat as shadowcat. That guy won't even acknowledge me. So much for felid solidarity.

But don't worry. All will be forgiven when we take over. Right now I'm thinking that the pecking orde will be lions > tigers > mountain lions, panthers, and jaguars > other cats > bears > dolphins > apes with hairy bodies > hairless apes > dogs
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Dancer95: I used to go covered for everything, even blowjobs, and dental dams for the few times I'd go down on someone. Then my ATF and I started going raw. She remained the only one with whom I did anything bareback while we were together. It was awesome.

Now that she's gone, I'm back to covered for sex, but I can't quite bring myself to use one for blowjobs. Call me evil.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    And for the record, she and I were both still clean at our last test. I still am, and presume she is as well.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Nah, why evil. Whatever floats your boat. I don't condemn uncovered bj's. Nevertheless, I don't consider unprotected sex with ATF/DS/CF/whatever a good idea. As I already said, you don't know how many partners she has. But hey, I am not trying to be a party-pooper(or am I?). Sigh.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, your advice sounds like just what Diva would say. Are you Diva from jail?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm serious. You show up just before Diva goes to jail. Now she's gone and you're here. And I hear her voice in your advice. Admit it, you're Diva aren't you?
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I might be her Russian 19yo alter-ego. No more.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, even if you use condoms, you should still get checked every now and again. Nothing is 100%, except death.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I thought taxes and stripper shit were also inevitable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's a reasonable idea but IDK how implementable it may be since it's hard enough just to get a stripper to show up for an OTC date let alone getting her to show up for testing.

I guess if one is going to have an extended OTC “relationship” w/ a dancer; it may be doable; but trying to get a dancer tested every time one wants to set up OTC may be much harder to pull off.

There *are* home-testing kits and AFAIK I think they are reliable and give fast results – although they are usually only for HIV “I think” and not other STDs but it may be a worthwhile first step.

Dancer95 of course makes some good points – but the biggest flaw in her argument is that she is not a guy and does not know how huge an impact a male's sex drive has on him (it's #1 on the list of desires) – of course most guys want to avoid STDs but there is no sensation like that a of a bare-penis on a nice wet bare-vagina and that is tough to pass up and live w/o.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Again, I think we have to find a technological solution:

1. 100% reliable for STD and pregnancy prevention.
    2. 100% reversible and no side effects.
    3. No tight time windows for it's application, best would be an always on type.
    4. No way for partner to tell if it is being employed.
    5. Version for each gender, so each has independent veto power over conception.

If people really wanted this, the developed nations could pool $1 Trillion US per year until we have it.

Think about how this would change things.

But watch out, if you do this you will be attacked by religious groups. It is not because your thing might not work as advertised, it is because it might work as advertised.

Back when the contraceptive sponge was introduced, Christian groups campaigned against it, because it might have actually worked.

SJG

John Coltrane
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbN…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If a girl says she is not on the pill, what that means is, "Don't think you can fuck me with no responsibility."

If she says she is on the pill, then probably she wants you to get her pregnant.

If a guy uses a condom, then he may well have had a vasectomy, but want the girl to get off on the possibility of pregnancy. This kind of brinksmanship can be escalated when he later starts barebacking her.

If a guy says he has had a vasectomy, it might not be the truth.

Sex is about irrationality. Otherwise people would not be having much of it.

So the way to change it is that each partner has a technological means of vetoing conception and the other partner has no way of detecting whether or not it is being used. Then you just worry about your end of it, and what your partner does makes no difference.

We need to get to that point. Anyone got any ideas?

SJG

Stones, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQt2xM8E…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion