tuscl

anyone go clubbing this weekend?

lots of irregulars out. I kept getting other customers talking to me.
Saw some dancers I hadn't seen before which I enjoyed.

I'm not interested in talking to other strange guys in a club very much.
most serious hobbiests don't say anything to other guys do they?

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The drought here killed all the rain. I didn't think of anything better to do.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Maybe rickdugan was tryint to pick you up
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I did last night. It was interesting...
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "lots of irregulars out. I kept getting other customers talking to me."

Ha, I got one of those yesterday. The only time I object is when we're in the bathroom. I have no idea why guys want to talk at the urinal. It's always the same thing, "Hey bro, sure is a lot o' pussy out there!". I reply with the obligatory "Get some, bro!" but in my head, I object at the banality of it.

"most serious hobbiests don't say anything to other guys do they?"

In other words, we're all socially awkward :) Just like I don't mind talking to the bouncers or managers, I don't mind talking to other customers, but I also don't have any social anxiety. True to "serious hobbiest", I never start these conversations. But if some newbie wants to talk, I'm happy to talk.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Had a great night last night cause my new girl agreed to take the final test to qualify for DS status. If the sex in person is like the sex that we talk about ITC, then she will officially become DS2.

And while I enjoy getting to meet fellow non-troll tusclers, I rarely talk to other PLs in the club. I'm there to fuck gorgeous young women, not make friends with horny old perverts.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Had a great afternoon yesterday in the COI. Lots of dancers extra hungry for cash.
    Think I'll quit while I'm ahead for this long weekend.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I always stay out of the strip clubs on the holiday weekends, quality always seems to be down.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Was thinking of checking out a club tonight. There are some nice Sunday club specials in the COI and in OC. Hopefully some quality talent will show up.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " I'm there to fuck gorgeous young women, not make friends with horny old perverts."

I don't think a fellow horny old pervert has ever said a word to me in the club. It's always drunken young rookies, I think they're buzzed and just happy to be there
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    ranukam: I agree. Seems as though most of the girls who know what they're doing take holiday weekends off like the rest of us. Only holiday I enjoy at the club is Halloween.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^I agree 100% on Halloween.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion