tuscl

Complementing a sexy lioness on her shoes

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Saturday, September 5, 2015 12:40 PM
My friend rickdugan and developed the system and shared it with you. I would think that you would be a bit more grateful. I wanted to emphasize the importance of complementing all females on their shoes, be they hairless ape, lioness, tigress, or young female gazelle. You would be shocked to know how many liger cubs are running around with some rick DNA from my last trip to Indochina. rckdugan was along as well, but the guy did not fuck a single tigress. Just went for the hairless ape hookers. We used the system on many an indochinese hooker, both felid and primate.

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Learning how to make compliments, and to make good ones, is important. And then there are some of us who like to keep women in high heels whenever they are with us. So letting them know this early on is a good idea. SJG [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Epic
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Yeah, what SJG said! And Joe, too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lion steaks taste like shit
  • Lil_Baller100
    4 years ago
    I luv dem high heels
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Squawk!!!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    This needs much ricksplaining for those who aren’t Ricks, but not me as one who aspires to be a Rick. I’ve graduated from being a dick and ready to take the next step towards Rickness.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Gawd damn, my daddy never complimented my shoes when growing up. I’ve been so deprived in life 😭
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Way to resurrect an old discussion, Lil_Baller!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    "girls like that" [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The discussion and advice may be old - but it’s still pertinent. Even when a dancer is wearing clear platforms - complimenting her choice of shoes is a smart choice. Very well done Ricks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion