tuscl

The Best Celebrity Breasts

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:26 AM

36 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not too much argument Except Mrs Motorhead (Kate Upton) should be higher. Obviously.
  • davejones1978
    9 years ago
    Agreed
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Katy Perry's are augmented, huh? Never knew that and I'm a tad bit surprised. Like her a lot Good list
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ wow I never knew that either!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sorry. I'm not into BIG or fake.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Half those girls are WELL over 40; how old is that clip?
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Salma. I can't ever think of her without her being Santanico Pandemonium. And I don't care if she is almost 50! Enough time and money, a beautiful young woman can continue so a long time.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Sorry, although she's beautiful I'm not buying ScarJo as number 1. Have you seen the recent pics?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    How could they not list Kat Dennings?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed and I also don't really keep up with the current crop of hot chicks – but back in the day my fave celeb breasts were: + Tyra Banks (her SI swimsuit issue cover in the 90s is searned in my briain) + Jeniffer Love Hewitt + Halle Berry + Sofia Vergara + Sophia Loren + Raquel Welch
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'd be much more interested in a best celebrity asses list.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Chulo.....Jennifer Love Hewitt is a great choice. Then again, I like everything about her, not just her breasts. She's soooooo hot in Heartbreakers [view link]
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I can't judge until I've played with them.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I kept waiting to see when Halle Berry would show up. So surprised that she wasn't in the list.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Meh. I will need to see them topless to decide if I agree with this list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ good point – I put Halle Berry on my list b/c she looks great (IMO) in a sexy top; but I saw her bare boobs briefly in the movie Swordfish I believe it was; and I was underwhelmed (if I remember correctly I think she got paid an extra million dollars to show her boobs in the movie and it was a brief titty showing).
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ Yep, and Halle got naked for "Monster's Ball," too. Beautiful woman, sure, but, personally, she has about as much sex appeal as a block of wood.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Just googled boob pics of Halle. Fuck yeah, they look amazing. Just like I love them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "she has about as much sex appeal as a block of wood." Huh? Are you on drugs? Are we talking about the same Halle Berry? In her heyday she was one of the sexiest women in the world.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Can't believe Emily Ratajkowski isn't on the lists! Her tits are brilliant! Also agree that Jennifer Love Hewitt should be on the list!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, yeah, we're talking about the same Halle Berry. She might be beautiful, but when it comes to getting naked on film, she's just so uptight about it, any and all sex appeal goes out the window. Add in that she's a lousy actress (despite winning an Oscar), and she just can't convey any sort of sex appeal on film, at least in my opinion.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I kinda agree w/ PG - beautiful does not automatically mean sex-appeal – I always thought she (Halle) came across as lacking confidence and confidence is probably a big part of sex-appeal.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    How the fuck could any accurate judging go on without seeing them bare? And I'm betting the Hefner himself cast all 132,000 votes, as the only criteria appeared to be "big". I've seen some of those boobs bare, and they don't measure up to somebody like Kiera Knightly, Letitia Casta or Jennifer Anniston.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt and Emily Ratajkowski need to be on the list. Personally I think Tiffany Thiessen is perfect from head to toe.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 ranukam
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I need a half hour in VIP with each to decide.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm forgetting one of my tried and true favorites -- Charlize Theron! She may not be as busty as many of those other ladies listed, but there's just no arguing with her beauty.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Bottom (or should I say top) line, big doesn't equal best.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Charlize Theron, I totally agree. Face is so beautiful, I don't even pay attention to her body at all.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Emily Ratajkowski and Alexandra daddario are both spectacular young things.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Emily Ratajkowski and her breasts: [view link]
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Unless you can see some nipplage, how can you tell? So not fair.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ Lopaw, check out "Gone Girl" with Ben Affleck. You'll get a quick, good peek at Emily's assets.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It shouldn't just be limited to actresses and pop singers. Give me some athletes too... [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Natalie Gulbis if you don't watch the LPGA tour
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Natalie [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion