tuscl

Wtf is up with this Bae shit

Other day some young dude calls me over to sit with him. The entire time its hey bae, sup bae bae bae bae. WTF let me spell it out to everyone who may use this term. I can be baby cause I do have a sweet side, I can be bitch cause I am one lol, slut and whore are even acceptable cause well yea I am and proud of it. do not call me bae unless your tipping so well that all I hear is cha ching every time you talk lol. sorry my public service stripper announcement for the day lol.

26 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Do you look like a Korean golfer?

http://www.pgatour.com/players/player.28…

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    1970s: "Hey baby"
    1990s: "Hey babe"
    2014: "Hey bae"
    2020: "Hey b"

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Urbandictionary.com

TOP DEFINITION

Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Chill out bae. Damn.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Danish for poop ewww lol
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    This also from the urban dictionary:
    Bae 

The most fucking annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying fucktards

Yo Yo she's my bae
    Jesus Christ, this person is fucking retartded.

and

Word used by ghetto people to address their significant other because they have found themselves too lazy to pronounce the entire word "babe".

"Welcome home, bae"

"My bae Jamal done spent all his mommas money on these nails gurl"
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Its retarded when I first started it was always baby or babe or hun and all the other not so politically correct terms but damn this one just has me mad lol
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    It is the internet laziness coming in full swing.... Also like people saying WTF instead of saying WHAT THE FUCK...... or the OMG.... and not saying OH MY GOD.

You are not texting you are fucking speaking.... so say the words.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    so is my wtf acceptable since I wasn't speaking lol well I was yelling at my computer but I said the real words lol
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Maybe I will let u slide.... because you do post good pics. ;-)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah its stupid. So is thot, lol, lmfao, wyo, wya, and k.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Bae is a large body of water....
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Actually it comes from a UK show "The Only Way Is Essex" so it has a bit of a British accent origin but people in the US say it means Best Above Everything. ..but ya it's annoying
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea it's a young thing..LOL I here folks in there 20's saying bae a lot. I just say babe. It confused me at first too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    He's trying to quit the Crips but he can't do it cold turkey. He can now say words with one b in them but not two.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought bar was what a sheep says when getting fucked by a cowboy
    Btw do you you know why Cowboys like to fuck sheep at the edge of a cliff
    Cause they like the sheep to push back
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    twentyfive, don't you realize that real cowboys would never fuck a sheep? What do you think the range wars were all about? Shepherds fuck sheep!

Now, ramming your dick up a longhorn's ass - well that's exciting! That's a real man's pleasure!

;-D
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Maybe the dude is a crackhead and cant talk anymore
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Our former fave would say bae and boo all the time and then when she'd get REALLY tipsy or maybe even on something she'd turn the ghetto speak up to 11 and get real animated too. I'd just look at mrs sea with my wtf look. I always wanted to look at her and say "you're a white girl of either polish or russian heritage from florida". People who can't actually say a whole word perplex me but no more than the people trying to act "urban" who are as far from urban as can be. I prefer english.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    It stands for "Before anyone else"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    This thread is useless without pictures.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I feel like it started sarcastic and has morphed into being used without irony.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I consider this thread performance art myself. Hence my request for pictures!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion