tuscl

Hot Zombies: The Walking Dead vs Fear the Walking Dead

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, August 28, 2015 3:21 PM
Did anyone watch the pilot of "Fear the Walking Dead?" It supposed to be a prequel to "The Walking Dead". Takes place right at the start of the outbreak in LA. In the opening scene they briefly show a female zombie. She was still "fresh". Not as rotted as the zombies on the regular show. She was young and in her underwear. She was kind of hot. I think I would still do her.

15 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe girl zombies grow teeth down there.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I thought Andrea was pretty hot. So I'm glad she was in a couple of the sex scenes. She was Marita Covarrubias on the X-Files and I found her to be very sexy in that role too.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Maybe girl zombies grow teeth down there." Not brilliant! :(
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ^^I agree! Brains taste great!
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Any dead is too dead to fuck.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Your brains smell good.....Return of the Living Dead [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    when is this show on and what channel? I watch Izombie when I don't fall asleep on it. It has a hot female zombie on it. You wouldn't even know she was a zombie but she does have a pale face. kind of like every office worker.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    "Fear the Walking Dead" debuted last Sunday night at 9 (Eastern) on AMC. I've watched "The Walking Dead" from the beginning and love it but find FWD potentially even creepier as it explores the early stages of the zombie apocalypse in East LA.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    They might as well go back to the beginning, cuz hell if they know where the story's going.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I forgot about Glenn and Maggie. Lol. She's well above his pay grade
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    And there was the implied lesbian relationship between Tara and Alisha but no actual on screen sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The local Zombie Walk sometimes has some hotties painted up hotly. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i think the daughter on fear the walking dead is pretty hot.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Are the two kids brother and sister? Or step bother and sister. Because I thought the hospital scene when she was feeding him suggested something sexual.... Or maybe I'm just in TUSCL too much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion