tuscl

Kitty piercing

Clackport
Washington
Like it? Love it? Hate it? Indifferent about it?

I remember a few years ago not a lot of girls were doing it, but now at any strip club I go, there will be at least one girl that has her kitty pierced.

I have to say I love it. My ATF is a relatively innocent shy girl, but she has a clit piercing, and it turned me on like crazy, it had me thinking she has a wild naughty side to her. My CF also a clit piercing. The pussy is pretty much the only piercing I really like on a girl.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hate em. Who wants a mouth full of metal?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Love the hood piercings. All the girls I've known who had them absolutely loved having it played with.

Labia rings and studs are another matter. Haven't seen too many of those personally, but have liked some and not others.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i don't think i've ever seen this. and if i have, i don't remember it

most of the clubs i go to (due to the area i live in) aren't nude and i haven't bumped into any civilian girls who had/have one
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like kitty piercings.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    No thanks.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I valur my junk too much to have it bitten off by metal
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @GoV- thankfully the vast majority of my clubs are nude. I've been to topless clubs, and it's a night and day difference from nude clubs.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Hate it. Get it out of the way. (Goes for nipple piercings too)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ranukam-- yeah, you're in a good spot for clubs. plenty of clubs to pick from and pretty much all the clubs in your are are nude

i don't think i'd be a fan of this--- i like my girls PLAIN jane---not a fan of all that over the top shit like pussy piercings and titty piercings and what not
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I am dying to get clit and nipples pierced. But I am too wuss for that, I guess. Too nervous that something will go wrong. Also my friend told me that nipple piercing looks nice only on gay dudes. Oh, well.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Don't like piercings of anything below the chin. Not much on Tats either. Big spender though. Prettiest girl I ever saw had huge wings tatted on her back. Ruined.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Regarding piercings below the waist - damn a guy could chip a tooth. Hate those clit/labia piercings. And I also hate nipple piercings for the same reason.

I've never even been crazy about chicks having pierced ears. Again, a guy could chip a tooth. But for some reason I like most belly button piercings. Go figure!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You guys and your "chipped tooth" worries make me literally laugh out loud. It's not like it's some kind of surprise, like "Whoa, where'd this piece of metal come from? It wasn't here when I *started* licking this nipple!"

I've lost count of the number of pierced nipples I'veicked and sucked on over the years, and I can count on the fingers of one foot how many teeth I've chipped doing it.

@Dancer95: You absolutely do not want to get your clit pierced. Pierce the good only. If you pierce the clit, you're much more likely to do actual harm, like deadening the nerves so that you can no longer have a clitoral orgasm. That would be bad.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Pierce the good" should say "hood".
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Yup - it's one of my concerns. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hood piercings don't have that problem. Also, if you expect to ever breastfeed, I suggest not doing your nipples until after that. Supposedly, scar tissue can make things more difficult. It won't *prevent* milk flow, just make it harder.
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    I can't stand makeup on women, much less tats and ink. As for metal in the urogenital tract... my only thought is: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?". That's a bad place to introduce Nickel and Chromium into your body.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I guess I wasn't thinking about it other than how it looks. But yeah chipped tooths etc are legitimate concerns.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The design of a vagina is perfect, and can't be improved upon. That's why I don't do anal (that and the guy whose dick came out covered in shit). And that's why I hate piercings

GoV, too bad you can't come to Detroit. You need to get out more.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Unless a dancer is either lesbian/bi and other girls like it I can't see any reason why a girl would do this, if it's in the belief that us guys like it they are mistaken.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Hate the idea of piercings. The first image that hits my mind is getting all scratched up by those things. PASS!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Do you people have any idea how ludicrous you sound? Chipped teeth? Scratched up?

ROTFLMMFAO!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @GMD, glad you had a laugh, it was meant to be funny. I've actually never come close to chipping a tooth.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    On the one hand, it's a clear indicator of a young woman who is impulsive, probably rebelling against some authority or other, and who shows poor judgement. Which, of course, is awesome. On the other hand, I find it declasse and un-aesthetic. And if there's one thing I don't like in my strip clubs, it's my strippers being declasse (bwahahaha)

More seriously, really dislike it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe in the first Bond movie with a Millenial James Bond, one of the Bond Girls will be named Kitty Piercing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion