tuscl

Are you a FILF

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

10 comments

• grinddawg
    9 years ago
    If the perpetrator had been a man as opposed to a woman, he would have been vilified by the liberal media.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Man up dudes. Unwanted sexual advances from women are just not as invasive or intimidating as when the genders are reversed. I wouldn't enjoy constant sexual advances from that sea hag, but I'm pretty sure I could deal with it.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    It doesn't matter if they are as intimidating, it is still inappropriate and can lead to a hostile work environment.

Level playing field. Treat women who engage in these types of activities with the same level or reprehensibility.

You need to man up and stop being an apologist.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That woman is crazy, and needs a wide berth. I wouldn't call it a criminal matter but she should be fired.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I hear that all of the time but it never gets old. :)
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Meursault- be aware that grinddouche is an ancient he-man woman hater born sometime in the 1800's, I believe. He's pretty unstable so don't waste any time even trying to communicate rationally with him. He's a hopeless cause and all he does is try and stri up trouble here.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    She may have been better off trying Ashley Madison instead of hitting on other TEACHERS.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    No, but I am a FILTH (Y pervert)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Mean and nasty-looking MIHF (Mom I'd Hate to Fuck).
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I agree
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion