Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Are you a FILF

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

If the perpetrator had been a man as opposed to a woman, he would have been vilified by the liberal media.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Man up dudes. Unwanted sexual advances from women are just not as invasive or intimidating as when the genders are reversed. I wouldn't enjoy constant sexual advances from that sea hag, but I'm pretty sure I could deal with it.

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

It doesn't matter if they are as intimidating, it is still inappropriate and can lead to a hostile work environment.

Level playing field. Treat women who engage in these types of activities with the same level or reprehensibility.

You need to man up and stop being an apologist.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That woman is crazy, and needs a wide berth. I wouldn't call it a criminal matter but she should be fired.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I hear that all of the time but it never gets old. :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

@Meursault- be aware that grinddouche is an ancient he-man woman hater born sometime in the 1800's, I believe. He's pretty unstable so don't waste any time even trying to communicate rationally with him. He's a hopeless cause and all he does is try and stri up trouble here.

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

She may have been better off trying Ashley Madison instead of hitting on other TEACHERS.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

No, but I am a FILTH (Y pervert)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Mean and nasty-looking MIHF (Mom I'd Hate to Fuck).

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ I agree

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement