tuscl

This is why I carry a gun

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 6:09 AM
and you should too. [view link] As an aside, the wife is a really cute MILF.

24 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What do I have to do to get a wife like that?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is why it is a bad idea to kick my door in. I have my own home security. Mr Smith and Mr Wesson.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah I don't like guns. Not to the same extent as alucard lol. But I'm definitely not a fan. Never even shot one or anything and don't have any desire to that said, I have no problem with ppl who choose to carry one, that's their right
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    crazyjoe, I prefer Mr. Benelli. He doesn't need to be real accurate. :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I fully respect your personal choice to own a gun and keep it in your home. But unless you're well trained, the odds of you shooting yourself like a dumb ass are about 10 zillion times higher than stopping a home invasion with it.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    James, you're way off base. The odds are actually only about 2 zillion times higher.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I bet that guy in Atlanta used to agree with you about how people don't need guns cause they are more likely to shoot themselves. I just hope you don't have to learn like he did how dangerous that viewpoint is.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't carry it around the house with me. But if a stranger expects me to open the door for them, I'm going to have it on me.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I carry a Glock, but I would use my 12-gauge shotgun to stop a home invasion. One wintery night many years ago when my kids were small, someone started pounding on my door, waking me and my wife and kids. A man at the door said his car had broken down and he had been walking home, but now was freezing. He asked to use our phone to call his sister to come pick him up. I was too suspicious to let him inside, but I called the number he gave me. The phone was busy at 3 o'clock in the morning. I told the man this, and he asked if he could come inside for a few minutes so he wouldn't freeze to death. I told him I would call the police to come help him, which I did. The police arrived within 10 minutes, but the man was gone. I am very glad I did not open the door.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Come to my house and kick the door in, motherfuckers. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I also have Mr Glock and Mr Ruger
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes, I actually *do* carry it around the house with me sometimes. What good is a gun you can't reach?
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    This situation is not isolated. Young teens with no moral compass. Eventually they are going to be met with deadly force, however they are presently targeting areas around Atlanta that they don't think will be armed.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I no longer have a CC license, mostly because I don't really have a need anymore. I still own guns and as long as I'm in charge I'll have guns in my home. Not to long ago I found a stranger walking in my fenced backyard, the first thing I did was get a gun. Fortunately it turned out to be a mistaken address but I'm glad I had a weapon, otherwise I would have been hiding in a bedroom waiting for the police.
  • naytch88
    9 years ago
    Gun nuts call other people cowards and sissies and think they are so macho. Who is the coward - the guy living his life without a gun not always looking over his shoulder, or the guy constantly clutching his gun in fear? I don't have a problem with people who have guns or with having a gun, just the losers who go home and LDK to the thought of guns
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't LDK with a gun. That would give new meaning to the phrase "blow your load."
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The best movie ever made about a home invasion was "The Desperate Hours". The 1955 original with Humphrey Bogart. Not that crap remake from the 90's with Anthony Hopkins and Mickey Rourke. Two actors I like but awful movie.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ^^or going off half-cocked. ;-)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I recently decided against what could have been a awesome OTC date at a stripper's home after she went on about keeping a loaded gun at her bedside. Which is not to say that I haven't done OTCs within reach of a gun before without knowing it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "3 Hours Ago • I don't LDK with a gun. That would give new meaning to the phrase "blow your load." " Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    BTW, if you LDK with a gun does that mean you rub it on the outside of your pants until you cum? Should the gun be loaded? Serious comment, masturbating with a gun is first-degree dumbassery! My comment was intended as a joke! So don't get on me about gun safety! I take gun safety seriously! And if you thought rubbing a loaded gun on your junk sounded fun, get help!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @chandler: That reminds me of the time I was carrying and picked a girl up at work to take her home. When we got there, I took my gun out and put it in the glove box. She got this look on her face, and I said, "I'm leaving it in the car, don't worry." Another time, I picked a girl up and it was in the glove box. We got to the no-tell and as I was getting out to rent the room, I reached and pulled it out and holstered it. She asked me kinda scared-joking, "What? Are you gonna rob the place?" "No, I just don't leave it in the car with non family." I put it back when we went into the room itself.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I just don't trust myself with a gun. Sometimes my temper can be on a hair trigger. I really don't need something with a hair trigger in arm's reach.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I never worry about defending myself from scary people with guns. If I need to I'll subdue them with withering sarcasm and mockery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion