tuscl

Top Ten Signs That You Might Be Seeing Your DS/ATF Too Iften

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
You clean your hairbrush and its full of her hair

You carry a package of mints with you so you're always ready to kiss her

For all of those rap music songs at the club that you used to hate, you now what the words are, what the words mean, who the "artist" is, how to spell/pronounce the artists name, and what the singer was most recently arrested for

You know what lean is and you've tried it with her

Within five minutes of picking her up for a date, you can accurately determine what drug she has most recently taken.

You know every pair of stripper shoes that she owns, and you have a favorite pair

She wears three different outfits at the club one night, and you bought them all

You can tell when she's having her period without asking

For every dancer in the club that has pissed her off this week, you know all the details

You know the short windows of time during the day when you can text her and likely find her awake and sober

Yes I'm a PL cause every one of these is true for me. Any others you'd like to add?

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Too Often
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Damn, ain't those bloody spot on...
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My bank account is $10 short of paying the mortgage, let alone the water bill.....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, I only match of a couple of those, maybe the borg has not completely assimilated me yet

One that I match is the period thing. My ATATF used to call me her period stalker, because I used to track her periods. Can't blame a guy, I liked knowing in advance of our OTCs whether we were going to have sex, or anal (or if she were in a real mood, just getting a BJ)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Your wife writes her a letter.

Your daughter wants to do a back ground check on her.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    JS69 is the man! Nice list.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    "Within five minutes of picking her up for a date, you can accurately determine what drug she has most recently taken"

She does those drugs in front of you while getting ready for the date.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    When my wife asks how's she doing in drug rehab.
    When I've got 3 duffle bags of her clothing stored in my garage.
    When her address is higher on my cars GPS listing of "previous addresses" than HOME.
    When dancers and the bartender at her former club ask me how she's doing?
    When I've got the sack to call my wife at 10:00 pm and ask if she minds my ATF spending the night in our guest room and she says "no problem".
    When my ATF asks me to buy her a bra and doesn't have to tell me 34D.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Gawker good list. heres another one for me ...

I know what brand/type of tampon she prefers.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    My new catch phrase.

Champagne Problems
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion