tuscl

So random thoughts from my Friday Night clubbing

JamesSD
California
1. Weekend night girls are hot. I mostly dayclub for the mileage so I forget how many girls are awesome to watch get naked on a pole on Friday Night.

2. Sneaking in a flask to said juice bar only club probably made the girls seem a bit hotter

3. I'm a racist. I thought I saw an acquaintance of mine, which would have been my first RL connection club sighting. Turns out it was a different stocky black guy with a shaved head.

4. If a girl is actually clever and funny it can bump a 7 to an 8.

5. I care way too much about what a girl wears. I won't get dances from girls who are wearing something I don't like, while thigh high stocking will make me reconsider a maybe

6. I'm old because the music was too loud and my ears were ringing after.

Pretty fun night.

11 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a dayshift guy, weekend night girls are a shock. The potential ATF I wrote about earlier today is a legit 9+, and like 2-3 notches hotter than most girls there on dayshift -- it almost looks silly how much hotter she is. Saturday night, there'd be 10 other girls as hot as her, and even more just a half to one notch behind

I also sneak a bottle into my fave no-alcohol nude clubs, but only if I know that there will be girls there who know me well enough that they'll drink with me. I buy a plastic bottle of water there, dump the water out and fill it with vodka.

I mostly don't care what the girls wear unless they look like street hookers. Some of the black girls wear those ribbons that twirl up their legs, to me it's totally evocative of pimped street hos. Beyond that, I only want girls to wear whatever complements their figure -- flat assed girls shouldn't wear bottoms that compress their ass even flatter, etc
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Still have yet to see any good strippers on a day shift. And yeah you're old when the music is too loud.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Huh! Speak up a bit, will you?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    At my club a lot of girls start on day shift. Probably some combo of nerves and or wanting to keep a "normal" work schedule. Especially if there's a boyfriend working regular 9 to 5 hours or kids that need childcare.

I've seen some smoking hot day girls, but they often move on to night shift eventually.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree with 1,2,4 and 6. Can't comment on 3. On 5, a great outfit can compliment a hot dancer. But my goal is to get then naked so the clothes don't really matter that much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would not be surprised if they pump on the music more in the eves; particularly weekend eves; to try to create more of a club/party atmosphere.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    How the girl dresses makes a big difference to me, especially because that first meeting might be our only meeting.

SJG
    sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/home/

Doug Henwood
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUuC6Vy3Fbc

Dizzy Gillespie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2QGrdD…
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I've been a daytime clubber for awhile thru necessity, but nightshift is hella fun and much preferred.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    1. I will agree that weekend night girls are hotter, but I generally prefer weekday afternoons when the vibe is more laid-back, the hustle factor is lower . . . and the semi-private VIP room is more likely to be private:)

2. I'm not a big drinker. The only drink I've ever brought into a club is an occasional fo'ty at a BYOB club.

3. I assume you're being facetious. Mistaking one black guy for another, especially bald, is not racist!

4. Yes, a stripper who can converse intelligently or humorously gets a bump of at least 1 point.

5. I really don't care what she wears unless it's something too complicated to take off, like a corset or pantyhose. I do enjoy watching a stripper take off one more article of clothing with each lap dance!

6. I'm oldish, too, but strip club music is part of the attraction. Where else in my buttoned-down white life would I hear "If you dance on a pole That don't make you a hoe"?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'm down with #4 & #5.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Nightshift will always be better for talent. Period.
    As for #5, what's she's wearing has little significance. I will say however, if she's wearing something I like, I may be more inclined to want a dance. I guess because they are usually wearing close to nothing I really have no complaints in this department.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion