tuscl

Breastaurants ? What is your opinion.

Saturday, August 22, 2015 5:29 AM
When I'm in a town that has a Breastaurant like Hooters or Tilted Kilt, I often go there to enjoy the eye candy along with my meal. I have found the girls at TK to be hotter but not so friendly in most cases. Many of them don't even take the time to sit with you and talk. Whereas Hooters girls seem more friendly from my experience and will spend more time with you. However I find them not as hot but still nice looking. I have taken 2 Hooters girls on OTC dates and "0" TK girls. What's your opinion ???

94 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Boring and the food sucks.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Never been to one, but I hear their AWFUL! Crappy food and crappy women.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's been about 25 years since my last visit to a Hooters and I don't miss it or it's kind. I go to restaurants for good food not eye candy. That is what strip clubs are for.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    the fact that you even took a girl from Hooters on OTC is astounding. Are you sure you aren't a rich stud on the low?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    This goes back about 10 years, but I knew an 18 year old that tried working at Hooters and quit because many of the girls were doing OTC with customers. She was told by other girls it was bad for business to turn down the offers. Might have been just that Hooters, but you hear too many stories of guys on the road banging Hooters girls at their hotels.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Damn, I may have to go to Hooters for some OTC fun. But the food sucks......
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    lies. hooter girls are whores too. who knew?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Never been to one
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'd rather eat at a restaurant with decent food and decently clothed servers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had no idea that OTR (Outside the Restsurant) might be available at Hooters, and I'm still not sure I believe it. But even if it's true I'd probably pass because most look like they have fake tits. I need to play with her breasts before I commit to spend big bucks on her.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 The thing is its Not Big Bucks. A $100 bill will get you all you want. Why pay these dancers 3-6 hundred for a fling between the sheet when you can get a Hooters Girl for just a little bit of money and their nice young pussy is just as good as any other out there. Well I can see the majority differs in opinion out there. Some are not quite honest in their comments. Those that say they only go to restaurants for food are like the guy that only goes to strip clubs to bust a nut. You don t have to go to a strip club to blow your load. I go to the restaurants that have the hot waitresses, why do you want to eat your meal watching grandma fetch the vittles.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Never been to a Hooter's but I'm having trouble believing that OTC is common there.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Hardly ever go nowadays, but it seems the waitresses are less "hooter girls" these days and more of regular waitresses in Hooters costumes. Don't see the appeal given the food sucks
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I've actually dated a girl who worked at Hooters (JamesSD and Mikeya -- It was the one that used to be in the Mission Valley Mall) I've never ever heard of one customer taking OTC ever. So I'm with the seriously skeptical crowd, and Jestrite50 and GoldmongerATL are seriously fictional writers (So that story about your friends stripper daughter purely imaginary) I did hear about girls from Hooter who later became dancers
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    After doing some research, it seems getting a hooter waitress otr is not entirely out of the realm of possibility. Some may even be strippers. Now how often this actually occurs is something else.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    GACA, just because someone has an experience or a perspective that you don't have does not mean they are making shit up. Search the web. There are legitimate news articles everywhere. [view link] [view link] This is a quote from the actual lawsuit by the whistleblower: a trainer named Cat told waitresses that they were 'the ones with the pussys and you are in control because of that.' Then she reportedly added, 'If you need the extra money, go ahead and suck a dick or fuck a customer if the money is right.'
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^that was years ago. But the fact still remains.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @GoldmongerATL ...Ok, Touché with the Article. Its regional thing I guess. I guess in some areas even the Nuns are down to OTC (Outside the Church?)
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I said it was 10 years ago. This woman I know went to Auburn and tried working at that Hooters. They basically told her that on football weekends if she had to take a break to go back to a guy's hotel room or RV to make sure her tables were covered before she left and try not to be gone more than an hour.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Oh, there was one more rule. No sex in the parking lot :-)
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I've never been to a restaurant of this type. I guess it makes sense that strip-club patrons would generally not go.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So how exactly do you ask a Hooters waitress for sex. In a strip club it's no big deal cause even if the dancer doesn't play customers ask her all the time. She expects it. I think it's a lot less common among waitresses, so you're much more likely to create a scene by blatantly asking a waitress how much to fuck.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    My guess is they get a lot of lewd propositions like, "hey baby why don't you come back to my hotel so we can really party." The normal brushoff response would be "you're so bad" or "you're gonna get me fired" or "my boyfriend would kill me". But what if you said something like that and she whispered in your ear "It's $250 an hour. Where's your hotel"?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I visited Hooters a few months ago late at night but noticed almost none of the girls were my type. I do like the hamburgers at Hooters but the fries are only ok, not anything special. I wanted to try out twin peaks but I looked at their menu and am not interested in fire fries and the I like plain hamburgers with cheese ketchup, tomato and mustard, maybe some lettuce, not onions, not all the other crap i saw on their menu. I want no seasoning on my food except maybe sea salt, garlic, and oregano. If I see fire fries, makes me think it is fire hot or they use msg or some msg substitute that will eat my stomach alive after I leave. I found a Twin peaks girl on facebook that was a friend of someone but I still never visited even though one is in the area. for me to visit a breastarant, number one is good food, number 2 is food that will not upset my stomach, number 3 is hot girls and beer, or maybe that was 3 and 4. If the menu doesn't even look good, apparently I will not visit. I haven't so far. I did visit Hooters but for no girls my type and only so so food, not too appealing.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to one, but there is one about 30 minutes away from where I live. I need to check it out one of these days.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What's this twin peaks? I've heard of tilted kilt. Never heard of twin peaks.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Twin Peaks is another Hooters , Tilted Kilt restaurant, guess mostly in the South region. Actually I haven't seen a Tilted Kilt out here. Only the one in CA
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We've talked about Hooters before. I've liked the Spoons in Sunnyvale better. It is not advertised as a breastaurant, and they don't dress special for it. But the girls were very nice looking, and in my experience very easy to engage with, and over all I liked it much better than Hooters. I know Jestrite50 has had good experience at Hooters. Based on what I have seen locally, I don't care for it. I like to see girls in high heels and skirts or dresses, not those basketball uniforms. About doing P4P OTC with them, I've never heard of that before and I'd be reluctant to try and steer the conversation that way. Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Spoons has pulled out of NorCal, closing all four locations. Don't know how it fairs elsewhere. SoCal was where it was strongest. The only strip club with food that I have been to is Sunnyvale Brass Rail. I enjoy that. If I was in San Francisco I would try out the food at Hungry I and Gold Club. What I do like locally are the Viet Coffee Shops. Zero mileage, zero touching, and zero OTC. But I still like it and some of the girls definitely have liked me. [view link] Thing is, most of these places don't have food. Food is a necessity, caffeine is not. But they are fun because you can spend lots of time. As the girls are always parading around in stripper shoes doing tea refills, you usually get a chance to say a word or two to each of them. This alone, having a chance to speak to each of them, makes it better than Hooters. If you keep it tactful, some will respond to flirting and are quite civilian datable. SJG [view link] Thelonious Monk - Dizzy Gillespie, 1971 [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've been to both Hooters and Tilted Kilt. The food at both is average at best, not to mention overpriced. And the servers, while they might be nice to look at, copped such lousy attitudes that I just didn't feel like tipping them what a good server would deserve, let alone going back.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've seen a lot of hot waitresses at Hooters and Tilted Kilt. But when I put a dollar bill in my mouth, they still refuse to motorboat me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've been to a breastaurant maybe 3x in my life w/ the last time being maybe 10 years ago – just like I hate air-dances; I hate looking and not being able to touch – plus I also feel creepy staring at a waitresse's tits – I usually don't do anything half-way; i.e. either I don't look at all or I stare and get my fill.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 So how do you ask exactly a Hooters Girl for sex ? The same way you would ask any waitress for sex. (Is this 90210 ?) #1 Engage in conversation with her. Be friendly. Tell her how hot she looks. Make sure she isn't in a relationship. Many are not. #2 Tip her $20 every time you visit. Only sit in her section. Continue telling her how hot she is every visit. #3 Have her sit with you as you eat and drink. Tell her you can't eat alone. #4 Ask her out like you would any other girl. She will go because she likes the extra money you give her. #5 On that first or second date invite her back to your hotel to watch TV. The rest just happens. If they are a little reluctant to go then you flash a Benny or two. And they will be sucking your dick in no time. I have done it with 2 Hooters girls even before I started going to strip clubs. One still texts me occasionally. If you don't want to believe it happens it doesn't matter to me. I was picking up waitresses for sex long before I started going out with dancers. Dancers are just easier and in my old age I'm just getting lazier. But the challenge of getting in a civies panties still excites me more than an easy fuck from sex worker.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    I've been to a Twin Peaks breastaurant; the food was quite passable and notably better than the food at Tilted Kilt. The Twin Peaks eye candy in short shorts was also quite enjoyable. I'll have to see if OTC is on the menu next visit. I'll also check to see if a gang shoot out (as in the El Paso Twin Peaks) is scheduled so that I can avoid the crowd and the stray projectiles.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Just go slow Electronman these girls are more fragile than dancers in most cases. Show them some love first before you pull out your big dick !
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Given that if food, service, price, etc. is equal in two places is equal, I'll go to the one with eye candy. Otherwise, food is why I go and why I'll go to a more expensive place even with poor service for the best of it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Nureen at Bob Evans is my ATF. It's well worth the extra $20 she charges for a BJ with her dentures out.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Lol, jestrite50, no offense but I am just speechless on your "advice"
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    fuck, I just wrote a whole poem, explaining why I disagree with you yet only first sentence got posted
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I can remember when Hooters first opened up in the Phoenix area, the waitresses were incredibly fine and sexy. Now, not so much. Not even close. The food and overall service is below average. Tilted Kilt has sexier servers and just slightly better food. I can't remember the last time I was at either place. I would only go to Hooters as a last resort. I've never heard of Hooters girl being anymore amendable to OTC than any other waitress at a civie restaurant.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95 Not fair ! We are trying to fuck your sisters ! My advice has led a few into my web. I have scored using this plan previously. Why wouldn't it work now ? Or tell me why you wouldn't fall into my trap. @Lone_Wolf In most cases you are right. Waitresses are waitresses ! But some have been pre programed for sex and feel sexy when they are out among a bunch of Testosterone Overcharged Men ! Read goldmongerATL's comment. It's fact that sex sells and sometimes those selling crowd over the line ! You just got to work it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " Only sit in her section. " This is the issue I have with Hooters, as opposed to other venues. The places are very busy and they have lots and lots of waitresses. So usually you cannot pick sections, and you don't get but about 3 short times total to try and talk to her. You might not ever get her again, even going back 10 times. The girls can be stuck up too, talking about things like, "Lots of managers at Hooter's own houses in Costa Rica." They also put on this sorority girl style bubbliness act. It is intended as social armor, and it works. Other than this issue of too many waitresses and too little chances to talk and that being to only one of them, I understand and agree with everything Jestrite50 is saying. But this outstanding issue is still the problem. I'm not saying that hitting on them is impossible, just more difficult than at other venues. At Viet Coffee, you will have multiple chances to talk to each of the girls, and more if they want to talk to you. Often they do. At Sunnyvale Spoons, the place was not always as busy, and as it was never promoted as Breastaurant, it was more laid back and easy going, so it was fairly easy to get on personal terms with the girls. Some of them made their interest in outside dating as clear as it could be. At, say, Denny's, it is often even less busy, and even more laid back, and as the waitresses are usually a bit older and lonely, and it may be late at night, it is very easy going and some of them will be perfectly happy to do whatever it is you might want, immediately. One very dark skinned MILF with gigantic tits, from Brazil, comes immediately to mind. And if I am reading Jestrite50 correctly, it sounds like even he is saying that it is slower going at Hooter's, then at say a strip club. I find Hooter's to be a corny concept, and I think that this contributes to it's difficulties. Viet Coffee is not corny, nor is a strip club. Never heard of Tilted Kilt before: [view link] SJG [view link] Dizzy Gillespie [view link]
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    They closed the two hooter in columbus that I knew about. There is a tilted kilt right by the old hooter in polaris area. There are several roosters which has young girls working as waitresses who like to flirt but no cleavage more of a sports bar than a breastraunt.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    SJG You are totally wrong on this one. I asked the hostess to be seated in the section of the server I wanted. If nothing was available I would wait till it opened up. I always had plenty of time with my Hooters Girl. Never once did I not get to spend the time I needed with her. Sam, The Hooters franchise in Ohio & KY is owned by an international corporation out of Singapore, I think or at least in that area. They are running it into the ground through gross mismanagement. Cincy also lost one and Dayton has only one left now. TK is cleaning their clock with stores opening in Canton Toledo Cleveland etc.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Well, where to start with... First of all, "breastarants'" waitresses(just like strippers) are supposed to hear compliments from guys all the time. After a while, it gets old and doesn't impress us anymore. Also since her income depends on tips from customers, drooling over her, of course, she will lie about being single. Secondly, this is only 20$ tip. Quite measly amount of money to justify going on a date, imho. If you are hot, she definitely can go out with you. And if she is easy, then she might agree to "hang out" after first/second date. But I can't see it happening if you are middle-aged and average-looking. 100-200$ are street-hooker rates, I will always stand by that. Some strippers will agree to OTC for such pay. In my opinion though, you will only scare away civilian girl doing that. But then again, kudos to you since your scheme works. It's just hard for me to imagine. :/
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95, you are way off base. I say this because the girl did actually go out with Jestrite50. So she obviously does not see things the way you do. Besides, going out with girls "for free" is just fine with me. @Jestrite50, I guess the doings vary from place to place. My perception is based on the Hooter's in Campbell, CA, where they have always been very busy. My experience has been that the girls are actually not easy to talk to, and a special seating request, if it is even honored, might not go over very well. But then, I have not given out any $20 tips. But it still does sound like things go easier and faster at strip clubs. Maybe also I am kind of jaded about Hooters and not willing to try and get good results, just because I find their concept corny. For a long time there was not one in the Bay Area. Then someone paid a lot of money just to be able to use the name and bring the franchise to S.F. None of that money paid the costs of setting up the restaurant, it just paid for the right to use the name. Talk radio hosts laughed at the guy. "San Francisco is not the Midwest". Okay, but Campbell is not San Francisco. But still for myself, for a relaxed and cheap not quite a strip club experience, it is going to be Viet Coffee. Lots of fun flirting with their girls who are never without high heels and makeup. Usually no food there, but I can get food at Denny's or fast food places. Once I brought a pizza to a Viet Coffee place. There are actually a couple with food and one where I was eating their food regularly. SJG [view link]
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I got it that these chicks did go out with him and had sex. What I am saying is that I refuse to believe that his scheme would work smoothly with majority of girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    At Sunnyvale Spoons, a whole bunch of them were ready to go out with me, and they were making this known in front of each other. Girls can get that way sometimes. Money was completely out of the picture. Most of them were just barely 18yo. But back then I was married and so it didn't happen. And today Spoons is gone. SJG [view link]
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, Back Up You gals always read this way to fast !!!! Read it again !!! The $20 is what you tip her on a $5-$10 check TO START BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP. I in no way implied that this was for any other purpose but to get their attention and break the ice to start the dialog. I have had them chase me into the parking lot insisting I made a mistake when I tipped $20 on a $5 check. #2 No girl gets tired of being told how beautiful she is or how hot she is. All the girls seem surprised when I tell them that and even some dancers blush when I say it. (Maybe not you old seasoned veterans that have become hardened to the trade but the new girls love it.) I just did an OTC with a 24 yr old dancer and after sex we cuddled and stared into each others eyes face to face. I told her how fucking beautiful she was and how hot she was and how much fun she was to be with and she melted into my arms loving every minute of it wearing a big smile on her face. Not all dancers are without emotions and not all Hooters girls either.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "If you are hot, she can definitely can go out with you". I agree with this 100%.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Very well put! SJG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ranukam! Ranukam! Ranukam! Ranukam! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Jestrite50! Where would I be without my TUSCL bros! SJG [view link] Gimme Shelter, original Merci Clayton studio [view link]
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    "#4 Ask her out like you would any other girl. She will go because she likes the extra money you give her" Thats what made me assume that you expect her to want to go out to keep getting $$ from you. Regarding compliments - well, I am anything but old-seasoned veteran(I am 19 and I danced only for a year or so) yet I don't feel anything about them anymore. Even when I get called beautiful OTC, it makes me feel annoyed. Of course, I still thank guys and smile. So weird, actually, I was such a shy, fugly kid/teen and dreamed about that day when "boys" will start paying attention to me, giving compliments and asking me out. But back to topic. I repeat myself, if you are good-looking, you will eventually get a V. If you are twice older her age and meh-looking, then why would she go out with you? Just because you tipped her well and called pretty? Being nice does help though but beautiful girls tend to be selective, imho. And I am sorry but "flashing a Benny or two" since she refuses to put out is simply disrespectful. Offering OTC in the strip club is one thing. Soliticing to girl on "civilian" date is different. Personally I would slap you for that.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95 Sorry for mistaking your age. I should have looked at your nickname and seen you were born in 95 that would make you only 19 or 20. However you don't talk like a 19 or 20 year old. You talk like a "seasoned veteran" and this is what really confused me. I have dated a lot of girls half my age and they have no problem with me. None have ever slapped me. I can give dancer and civie references if need be. Basically I was giving JohnSmith69 a thumbnail sketch of how it normally goes down. Naturally I can't put every detail of this building of a relationship into a manual here to be followed verbatum. I was talking to a man in man talk and you read it and try to disect my every word. It doesn't work that way people are different and even though I said waitresses are waitresses you know that all people react differently in different situations. First of all I DONT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE FOR SEX. I haven't in many years since I no longer solicit prostitutes. I DO NOT TREAT WOMEN EITHER DANCERS or CIVIES AS PROSTITUTES. The money I give them is to help them with expenses. I don't have to ask them for sex it just happens in the course of events. I will give you a brief sketch of how my first Hooters relationship went down: I travel 5 states in sales and I'm in a different town every night. I went into a Hooters one night in Cincinnati Ohio with one of my reps. There was a waitress there that was 6 or 7 months pregnant and no husband or BF willing to take responsibility. No one wanted her to wait on them. She was a beautiful girl with a big belly. I asked her if I could sit in her section. That night I tipped her the first $20 on a $6 tab. Every time I got to town I went to see her and tipped her the $20. Soon I was giving her a Benny here and there to help with expenses of the baby coming. When it came time to deliver she took maternity leave and I didn't see her for a few weeks. I kept stopping asking for her and the girls kept me updated on her condition and when she' d be back to work. Finally she came back and we sat and talked about the baby and looked at the pics. One day she got to work and had forgotten her shoes. She couldn't drive back and get them since she had already clocked in so I went and bought her a pair. $65 and took them to her. I would wait many nights until she got off work at midnight and help her clean up and then go out to a bar nearby. I continued to slip her a $100 or $200 here and there for expenses. One night we went to my hotel room and just sat on the couch looking at Victorias Secret catalogs. I gave her $400 to buy some things along with a bikini she wanted. Nothing happened and I really wasn't looking for anything to happen. This relationship /friendship took over a year to build and I didn't want to ruin something I had so much invested in. After a while it happened and we started getting together every time I was in town. It went on for about 4 years until she wanted to get back with her baby daddy and I slowly drifted into the background. I'm not the guy you might think I am. I respect women and there are some on this forum that know me well enough to vouch for me. Again Dancer 95
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I appologize for any misunderstanding and hope you see things a little different now.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^&Holy shit!! A year? O guess that's using The System. Zeroing in a newly single mothers...
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yep a year but remember that was my first time too. The next one after her went much faster. The girls knew me and we'll they do talk among themselves. The next was a Hooters Girl and ex Cincinnati Mohler Cheerleader. She still texts me occasionally even though she is in a relationship now.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @jestrite50 “First of all I DONT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE FOR SEX….. The money I give them is to help them with expenses. I don't have to ask them for sex it just happens in the course of events.” i laugh so fucking hard every time you trot this out….. @Dancer95 you should be aware that @san_jose_guy knows absolutely everything about everything in his own mind but that is as far as it goes. he literally has zero, none, nil , nada, nichevo firsthand experience with anything and is as uneducated a simpleton as you are likely to encounter in the whole of the Western world
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^shaddup. sjg is the expert on everything. what do you know?
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @DoctorPhil Laugh if you want since you are the expert on sex. I don't have sex outside of a relationship. I spend a lot of time building relationships and have relationships right now with 4 different girls in 3 different states. We go shopping, go to movies, go to dinner, go on picnics and to the park in the summer. I am at their birthday parties etc. I almost become a member of their family. Do you pay a wife for sex ? NO ! Do you pay a girlfriend for sex ? NO! This is what I want and you can have your opinion and that's fine. I can see from your number of reviews that you are a real expert on strip clubbing and dancers and how they live.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My best friend lived with a former hooters girl. She was a smart, sweet petite thing. Met some if her hooters girl friends, and they were pretty stereotypical stuck up bitches. The last time I was at a hooters it was full of 5s, 6s, and 7s, with maybe one or two 8s. I agree TK tends to have hotter girls and better taps, but the food is horrid.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD I just love the Cheese Sticks at TK ! They have some good appetizers.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    There was a TK near me (now closed) where most of the girls were swimsuit model wannabe's (talking about who was going for that next shoot's auditions). At least one TOLD me she was a former stripper in Florida. You could also overhear some of them talking about the finances of the better looking customers (who owned their own business, who was an exec where, who was divorced, etc.). Got the impression they were looking for sugar daddies.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I used to find fertile ground in Hooters because they just seemed friendlier not as hot but more next door types that sometimes are more open. I have not had as good of luck at TK maybe because I only go in occasionally to take a client to lunch that is not comfortable in a strip club but likes a little eye candy. Strip clubs are the way I roll now when looking for a new girl. The relationship moves a lot faster. Usually we are texting the first night we meet and it moves fast from there.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    jestrite50 is absolutely right, not paying money for sex. To pay a woman for sex is to treat her like a prostitute. No reason to do that, ever. There are zillions of ways to make excuses to hand her money, but best to never pay for sex. When it happens in AMPs that a girl does not want to do FS, I just continue being good to her and talking to her. I resist any temptation to try and further persuade her by mentioning money. I am never the one who introduces the idea of money. Kissing her, feeling her up, smooth talking her yes. But never mentioning money. Once in a great while she will still hold firm. But most of the time after a few minutes she will say, "Okay okay, how much you tip me?" Then I'll just hand it to her. But the idea has to come from her, not me. Sometimes she will just say, "Okay lets go." Then I make a contribution to her finances at the end. I've overall gotten extremely good treatment in AMPs. I know that one of the reasons is that I never offer them money or ever do anything to suggest that I think money would persuade them. Strippers are often very good to me, and sometimes are really doing everything they can to get me to take them home with me. The reason for this is not that I am blessed with some special sort of charisma. It is because I never threat them like prostitutes and I never suggest that their favor or sexual services could be bought with money. Now yes, some of them do say things which suggest that they are accustomed to getting paid. "I'm looking for gigs." "We should make an appointment." "We do full service here." ( meaning off site ). But many of those who are really coming on to me intensely never say anything to suggest that they ever have gotten paid. What they go for is simply the fact that I am treating them no differently from any other woman. That carries a lot of weight, as they get the other kinds of offers all the time. I posted these sorts of things over a year ago when I first registered. Some very vocal people went ballistic. But they are still true. I think many guys are treating their women like prostitutes because they feel threatened by the sex appeal based power that women have which can vacuum out wallets. What these guys need to understand is that that power only works in certain types of deliberately contrived situations. When you walk into such a venue, you are asking for that. So you should not complain. SJG [view link] 5th Dimension, Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In [view link]
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @DoctorPhill, really? Sjg was pretty friendly and PM'ed me to welcome on this site. That's all I know:) @Jestrite50, I got you wrong. Sorry for that.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95 I think I had you wrong too so, again my apologies. And SJG is a good guy, really. @SJG I think that most if the guys here are afraid if relationships. That's why they treat women like they do. They want the sex without a friendship or a relationship. To me this is treating a lady like a prostitute. I won't do that. I was in a club tonight where a girl did 20 stacked dances for me. During those 20 dances (not first time custie, I did 10 with her on Friday) we talked and kissed I massaged he back, I petted and she stick shifted some. I kissed her more which led to DFK. I left there tonight with a plan for next week where we will will meet at her house instead of the club. We both know what we have planned to do. No mention of money was ever suggested or offered. She knows I will take care of her and is not worried about money. She wants to play as bad as I do. It will be fun. Can't wait !
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @jestrite50 you crack me up @Dancer95 we had another psycho poster by the name @alucard who PMed every new female just like @san_jose_guy did to you. you are a big girl now but beware of san_jose_guy going all Andrei Chikatilo on you. you might want to consider getting yourself a gun, a big gun...just saying....
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @DoctorPhil LOL !!!! DoctorPhil < CrazyJoe
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think many of the guys here are afraid of relationships. But I also think something else is going on. Guys have been stripped of their legitimacy. They are not working class, as there is no such thing in the US. But they are ejected from the middle class, so they are declassed. So, being delegitimated, if they try to form a relationship with a woman, it will blow up in their faces. So rather than face this and rather than trying to understand this and correct the underlying political causes, they just treat women like shit. Your perspectives and experiences Jestrite50, are always a beam of sunlight illuminating a dark abyss. SJG [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    So are you angry when every guy looks at a hot girl and thinks about sex? If so, you are going to be angry a long long time. I guess you thnk it's perfectly fine if a girl sees a guy and thinks about having sex with him. Maybe not though. Some girls do though. I'm surprised you're still here coldnshallow. I thought maybe someone would have referred you to [view link] I think I heard they have similar viewpoints over there to yours.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Jeezus Christ lady did you learn nothing from your previous epic failure? Here ya go because apparently you didn't get it the dozens of times it was suggested to you: [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A woman once decided to turn the tables on men sending dick pics when no one asked for them. She. decided to document the results. To her surprise, she found out men were different than women. many men enjoyed looking at the female body and even asked her out. she was likely not happy at the discovery but posted the results online if someone searches for it. there was even a link on this site somewhere.
  • racejeff
    9 years ago
    No clubs, no reviews. Hates men on this site and the women who work in clubs or breastaurants, seems to have gotten lost and stumbled in here. The women I've known from clubs and Hooters are good people. non judgmental and good mothers perhaps Coldnshallow could learn something to be less shallow and cold.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it's time to put Coldnshallow on Ignore. The missionary troll just doesn't seem to realize that she won't be converting anyone on this site, that she'll just be sucking up bandwidth.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Coldanshallow I suppose a blow job is out of the question?
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Coldnshallow Let me answer your question then allow me to explain. Yes I think I could be in a monogamous relationship with the right woman. However here's my problem. I am a people person. I love women and am addicted to sex. I can not ever seem to satisfy my sexual appetite. I travel 5 states in sales. I am in a different city almost every night. I don't watch TV and can't sit around a hotel room by myself. It's too lonely. I have to have the company of a lady in order to get through the night. I have invited ladies to provide companionship in each city I visit. They accepted my invitation and I take good care of them financially and physically. They are all happy with me and constantly text me to find out my schedule and see when I will be back. They all want this relationship. If I were to change I would have several unhappy young ladies. They are there because they want to be. They are under no obligation. I am really very gentlemanly and respect women. I only use the term dancer if you will notice. I never use the "s" word. I hope this helps you understand my situation a little better. PM me for more info or references if you like.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe it's because she reminds me of my wife, but I like coldnshallow. She sounds more fun to play with than even Jerikson was. Don't run her off until we can offend her some more.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've thought about it and Cold is right. I'm gonna stop paying strippers for sex. Right after I get that in the car blow job from video girl tomorrow afternoon. She needs money for Black Friday. And right after the big stripper trip I'm taking one of my girls on. It'll be awesome. And of course I've got to finish things with the two new redheads that I'm pursuing. And damn there's the DS to think about. But right after the DS turns 30, then I'm gonna stop. Really I mean it. Unless I can think of some other excuse to continue.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    From Breastaurants to Coldnshallow. Interesting how topics "flow". BTW, Cns, sorry I disappoint you and I mean that sincerely! [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I have never been to a Tilted Kilt and don't know where one is. I know of several Hooters locations. When I was 18 (before I'd seriously considered dancing) I applied there and got hired on the spot, luckily the GM happened to be there since he makes the final hiring decisions. So I went to the orientation the following week and it really turned me off to the idea of working there. SO MANY RULES. You MUST wear makeup, you are required to carry mascara and lip gloss in your waitress pouch, and "look camera ready at all times!" (that was literally in the orientation pamphlet). You HAVE to be peppy and tell people things like "have a Hooterific day!" and do dancing and clapping songs. You have to sit and chat with customers, it's part of your job (except when it's really busy, obviously). I left orientation like WTF, and called in to let them know I wouldn't be making it to my training shift. I already had a decent job at a bar, I just thought Hooters would be more fun, but no... It's so not my style, but that's the Hooters Girl persona they've branded so being strict on regulating it is is imporant, I guess. People go there for the experience, not the food. Getting hired there is more difficult than most strip clubs. I wish I still had the orientation pamphlets... They're a real HOOT!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    All Hooters Restaurants are franchise operations. They are very strict in some franchises and very lax in others. You were applying at one of the stricter ones it appears. I dated a Hooters Girl for about 4 years and the strictest thing they had was the uniform. Even the shoes had to be a certain brand and certain style. The were $65 a pair if I remember because I had to buy them and that was about 8-10 years ago.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yup the shoes are white skechers (at least they were when I was hired), accompanied by white socks, nude stockings, and the Hooters girls shorts and shirt. A white or nude bra must be worn underneath. It's in the handbook that girls must carry mascara and lip gloss with them. Some franchises might not enforce it as much, but it's a Hooters rule.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Waste o' time. With the possible exception of a Tilted Kilt, the food basically sucks at every one of these types of places I've been to.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Some of the Hooters here in LA are staffed with some really good looking eye candy, which can be worth a quick visit for lunch or for happy hour. My fave Hooters experience ever was in a Honolulu Hooters. I was worried that the girls would all be white Barbies, since that is what comprised most of the strip clubs there. But to my delight it was filled with mostly Polynesian hotties. Yum.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw, We should book a flight! Just think if they rejected either of us, well, the other swoops in for the kill! :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I like the way you think, Clubber!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "I love women and am addicted to sex." Amen.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Just telling it like it is ranukam ! I'm a sexaholic !
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw, On one condition, I get all the Asian appearing ones!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ColdnShallow, Lots of women who work in strip clubs are quite open minded. They really don't mind having sex with every guy who says a few soft words to them. So yes, they could give it away. But that sets up an unregulated situation, as all those guys will feel they have a claim on her. And then also, some guys don't want it for free, they need to pay for it because that way they feel safer. Some strippers are very happy to fuck guys who want it for free. But they won't deal with the guys who want to pay. I think though eventually they get over this. Oh well. But some women are really good at sex with lots of guys. So giving them this, that certainly doesn't make the women wrong. And as far as the guys, well some have their limitations to be sure. What bothers me is that guys on this board are continually paying for sex with these women and then talking about them in disparaging terms. But then, as I see it, the vast majority of marriages are death traps. So no, I don't consider P4P ( pay for play ) sex to be a real solution, but it is another vantage point from which to approach the problem. As far as a real solution, that depends upon those who want it being willing to work together and build it. Remember that in the ancient world the highest grade of prostitution was religious, and it was considered just as legitimate as it is to take a religious vocation today. The members of the order provided a most needed educational and spiritual function. ColdnShallow, you may find stripper web interesting, as you are exploring such issues: [view link] But I am glad that you are not letting our TUSCL bullies intimidate you. You are always welcome to post here. There is no one set of allowed views. You most certainly can post views which differ from most of the others here. You contributions are already doing a great deal to improve this forum. SJG [view link] Howlin' Wolf - How Many More Years [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    SJG-What you conviently fail to acknowledge here is that there is a helluva big difference between voicing an opinion and talking shit about the people who the site caters to. She came here in her self righteous indignation and accused those of us who visit clubs of being "sick" and "not normal", while also playing capt save-a-ho by constantly questioning and demonizing the dancers who post here about their decision in choosing to dance. People like her are toxic. If she insists on infesting this site with her narrow minded hate, let her do it in PM's with YOU.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Onto topic -- As someone who totally understands the answer to the irritated StripperWeb girls' eternal question, "why would anyone go to a strip club to play pool?", I also understand the draw of Hooters. If you're going to grab a bit to eat with your buds, and don't care that the food is mediocre, why NOT have hot waitresses around to look at? That said, it's not really for me. I could go to Sino, or Roots and Rye, or even the Firehouse for the matter. They are "regular" restaurants, but the waitresses are hotter than Hooters by far, and I can find better food and alcohol in all 3.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Anyway, I think you're always better off finding a legit civilian place with hot waitresses, atmosphere is better all around .... I guess the exception is if you want to pull a waitress OTC, then it's hooters :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "She came here in her self righteous indignation " This is her right. Are you happy now sclvr5005, as she seems to be gone like the dozens of women before her. You could have expressed your differences with her, without being rude or insulting, or otherwise trying to drive her off. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion